Until We Meet Again

Ok...
I just read chapters 6-24...
So now that I am all caught up all I can say is...
WOW!!!!
This story is great...
I can't believe that Danny is alive...
I hope that she doesn't stay with him, but I have a feeling sh will...
at least for now...
I hope Vaughn doesn't do anything stupid in the meantime...
THanks for all the pms...
Can't wait for more...

Oh yeah...
since Danny is alive (and I can't wait to find out how and why)
Is there a chance that Francie is too?

It's sad that Vaughn left and didn't hear what Syd said to Danny about not really wanting to get back together! :( She just needs to call Vaughn and tell him!!!! If you make that happen, I will be forever happy! :D

And while Sydney is trying to figure out what she wants Vaughn is going to be on the hunt for a girl. I can't blame him, of course, he doesn't think he has a chance with Sydney. So he might as well move on.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Exactly.

I hope Vaughn doesn't find a girl. I have a feeling Weiss will try to keep him from getting attached to anyone just yet. At least I hope he does.

Sydney is realizing that she doesn't love Danny enough to marry him. Her heart and soul know they have met their mate (in Vaughn), her brain just doesn't know that yet.

The angst is killing me. Please don't keep Sydney and Vaughn apart for much longer.

Oh yeah...
since Danny is alive (and I can't wait to find out how and why)
Is there a chance that Francie is too?
no francie isn't alive

hhaha ya'll are gonna get SOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed at me by the end of this you'll never want to read anything of mine again :angelic: remember i love you all :D

Chapter 25
The next morning, Sydney crawled from her bed and made her way over to her closet where she immediately began stripping off her PJs and changing into her running clothes, completely disregarding her current house guest or even remembering he was there actually. She was still trapped in her sleepy haze to have a more complex thought than ‘must run; need coffee’. She had just pulled her sports bra on and was about to change into her running shorts when movement from her bedroom door caught her eye and caused her to jump about twenty feet. “Danny!” She gasped, too stunned to even attempt to cover herself up. Danny just gaped at her, unable to speak or move. Sydney was confused for a moment until she realized the reason why.

Throughout her life, Sydney had never been one of those sickly, stick thin people. She always had an athletic build. When she was with Danny she had been leaner and simply toned, not at all what someone would describe as ‘bulky’. But after Danny’s apparent death she changed. Her determination and stubbornness took over and she began seeing strength as imperative. That’s when she had begun to bulk up her muscles. Her arms were stronger; she could bench press more. She could do thousands of sit ups and her abs were well defined. In addition to those changes, she was now covered head to toe in fresh scars and fading bruises. Some of the scars were just small, faded nicks on her skin but she had a few large ones. A matching indented circle on the front and back of her left shoulder from where a bullet had passed through was probably the most noticeable to Danny.

“Danny...” Sydney repeated quieter this time.

“I...” He croaked. “Sorry...” He said as he looked at her for one more second and then walked out of her bedroom, shutting the door behind him. Sydney sighed heavily, finished changing her clothes and then walked out to the kitchen to find a pot of coffee bubbling and Danny sitting at the kitchen table with a blank expression.

“Danny we need to talk about this but-”

“No, its ok.” He cut her off. “Go on your run... I know you need it.”

Boy was he right. She had never needed a run to clear her head more in her life than at that moment. “Okay.” She said quietly as she grabbed her ipod off the counter and headed out the door.

On her run Sydney couldn’t think her way through anything productive. Her mind was simply too cluttered and confused. When she arrived back home she was at the exact same place she had been, except more sweaty. She went straight to the shower, not even bothering to make eye contact with Danny as she passed him in the hallway.

Once clean and dressed she called into work with the intention of telling them that she wouldn’t be able to make it in that day. Unfortunately the CIA had other plans for her.

“Agent Bristow we need you to come in.” Kendall said.

“Well, I’m sorry but I have a situation that-”

“We know about Daniel Hecht and that is why you have to come in.” Kendall said. A few minutes of arguing later, Sydney finally agreed but only promised to stay for a few hours.

“I’m sorry.” She sighed to Danny when she came out of her bedroom dressed in one of her work outfits. “I have to go in but it should be very long.”

“Go in to... the CIA?” Danny asked.

Sydney nodded. “Yeah but it won’t be long. No more than a few hours. If I’ll be any longer I’ll call ok?”

“Yeah... okay.” Danny sighed as he watched her walk out the door.

~*~

“Alright, I’m here.” She said as she walked up to her father and Kendall who were talking.

“Sydney, how are you?” Jack asked.

“My fiancée just came back from the dead, how do you think I am?” She retorted in a rather short tone. Jack gave her a sympathetic smile.

“Miss Bristow you should know we’re doing a full inquiry into your fiancée’s death three years ago. We will find out what happened.” Kendall said.

“That’s good.” She said.

“There is one more thing though.” Kendall said. Sydney looked at him curiously. “We think that he might have been used as an operative in the past three years.”

“What do you mean?” Sydney asked.

“Well... he may have been brainwashed or trained into being an assassin and then had his memory erased. We’re not sure. We may need to bring him in to do some regression therapy.” Kendall said.

“Well, I can talk to Danny about that but I don’t think he’d be very willing.” She sighed.

“Why not?”

“Well... I kinda get the vibe that he’s not too thrilled with the CIA.” Sydney said.

“That’s just too bad than isn’t it?” Kendall said rather uncompassionately.

Sydney chose to ignore that comment. “Is there anything else?”

“No.” Her father said.

“Good then I’m taking the rest of the day off.” She said as she turned on her heel and walked back towards her car.

~*~

“Danny? Are you here? I need to ask you something.” Sydney called when she walked in her house.

“Yeah here.” He said dully from the couch.

“Hey.” She sighed as she walked into the sitting room and sat at the opposite end of the couch from him. They were silent for a moment before Danny finally spoke.

“What happened to you Sydney?” He asked.

“What?” Sydney asked in confusion.

“I just...” Danny shook his head. “I didn’t think it was possible for one person to change that much. Your life is this job...”

“Of course it is.” She said.

“But it’s just a job.” He said.

“No, its not. Danny when I told you I worked for the CIA... well back then I didn’t but I didn’t know it. It’s complicated and confusing but those people, those bad people, they’re the ones that killed you and Francie. I had to stop them.” She told him.

“Did you?”

“The person who was responsible for those things, yes, I did stop him.” Sydney said.

“Then why are you still doing this? You did what you set out to do, didn’t you? Why continue this way? Look at yourself Sydney, have you seen it? You’re covered in scars!” He exclaimed.

“I know.” She nodded. “Occupational hazard.” She shrugged.

“Sydney... I... I still love you, or at least I think I do but I think we need to start over, you and me, away from the CIA.” He said.

“Away?” She repeated quietly.

“Yes.” He nodded.

“So um, I guess you coming into the CIA for them to talk with you is out of the question then hmm?” She laughed slightly.

“What?” He asked.

“They wanted you to come in and do some regression therapy to see if you remember anything from the past three years.” Sydney told him.

“Regression therapy?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’ve done it. It’s not so bad... usually makes you cry though.” She laughed nervously.

“No.” Danny shook his head. “I’m not interested. I want to move on with my life. Sydney, I want you to move on with me but... I can’t be with you if you’re going to stay with the CIA.” He said firmly. She just looked at him.

Chapter 26
Michael Vaughn swirled his beer a few times before draining it and setting it back down on the table. He was sitting in the corner of a smoky bar in downtown DC. It had been a week since he had seen Sydney and he had been sulking in that time. He was wracking his brain trying to figure out what was wrong with him and what the hell she saw in Danny. As far as he could tell, Danny was nothing special so why did Sydney want him?

Finally, Vaughn had driven himself to the utter brink of insanity and vowed to stop. He was going to move on. Sydney Bristow didn’t need him so he didn’t need her. Eric had jumped at the chance to take him out to their favorite hang outs, get trashed and maybe pick up a girl if they were lucky. That was of course in the words of Eric. Vaughn really just wanted a night where he didn’t think of Sydney.

He got up and walked over to the bar to get a second beer and as he did, he saw out of the corner of his eye Eric talking to a leggy blonde who had been eyeing him from across the room. As he waited for the bar tender to get him his drink, Vaughn though he saw something off about the blonde. He couldn’t put his finger on it but there was definitely something off about her. Oh well, he thought, she’s Weiss’s problem, not mine.

He took his beer and went back to his seat where he occupied himself by reading some of the graffiti that had been scratched into the wood of the table. A few minutes later Eric flopped down in the seat across from him and downed the shot he was holding. Vaughn looked at him curiously for Eric was looking rather shell shocked. “What happened?” Vaughn asked. Eric just shook his head weakly. “What? Wasn’t she your type?”

“She was a dude!” Eric exclaimed.

“What?!” Vaughn gasped, trying not to laugh.

“It was a guy.” Eric said dully.

Vaughn couldn’t control himself any longer and he burst out laughing. Eric gave him a death glare. “You... were hit on... buy a guy...” Vaughn managed through fits of laughter.

“Shut up ***hole I’m like scarred for life over here.” Eric sighed.

“Sorry man, but that’s really funny.”

“Not for me!!”

“Right, sorry. So... you were talking to her-him for like five minutes. What was the tip off?” Vaughn asked, making a sad attempt at a straight face. “The beard?”

“I loathe you.” Eric said with narrowed eyes.

“Okay, I’m done now, I swear.” Vaughn said.

“Good now why don’t we fine you someone.” Eric said.

“Eh I dunno Eric... I don’t think we have the same taste... I mean, I’m not into guys.” Vaughn smirked. Eric grunted a curse under his breath and then stalked away from the table while Vaughn sat back and laughed.

“That was mean.” A female voice said from behind him.

Vaughn turned around, looked up and saw a girl with short, blonde hair that was curled, sweet blue eyes and a huge grin across her face. “You were eavesdropping?” Vaughn asked with a smile.

The girl shrugged and smiled. “Well its not every day you see a poor unsuspecting guy hit on a drag queen.”

Vaughn laughed loudly. “True but... then again you don’t go out with Eric all that often.”

“Oh no, don’t tell me its happened to him before?” She laughed.

“Well... yeah, but the last time it was a joke played on him by a few friends so it wasn’t entirely his fault.” Vaughn smiled. The girl laughed again. “Why don’t you have a seat... if you’d like.” Vaughn said, gesturing towards the chair Eric had just vacated.

“Thanks.” She smiled as she sat down. “I’m Alice by the way. Alice Watson.”

“Michael Vaughn.” He smiled as he shook her hand across the table. “So what brings you here tonight? Aside from the pure amusement of others humiliation of course.”

She laughed slightly. “My friend dragged me. She doesn’t get out much.”

“I see.” Vaughn nodded.

“What about you Michael?”

“Oh you know I just...” He shrugged.

“Trying to get over a break up?” She suggested.

“No, no, not quite.” He sighed.

“Oh don’t tell me some foolish girl turned you down?” Alice gasped, being slightly overdramatic in her shocked tone but Vaughn enjoyed it none the less.

“Not exactly but closer.” He said.

“Her loss then.” Alice smiled.

Vaughn smiled back. “So, what do you do Alice?”

“I actually work at the Smithsonian as one of the researchers there.” She said.

“Wow that sounds interesting.” Vaughn said.

“It can be.” She nodded. “How about you?”

“I work for the government.” He told her.

“Postal service?” She suggested with a smile.

“No.” He laughed. “Not quite.”

“I see.” She said. “So its top secret then?”

“Well yeah, I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you.” He said with a smirk. It was his usual cheesy line but it got him a giggle from her.

“Well you don’t have to tell me then.” Alice smiled.

“Good, I’d hate to have to kill you.”

She laughed and was about to say something but was interrupted by a red haired girl coming up to her and tapping her shoulder. “Alice can we go? Some guy just touched me.” She whined with a shiver.

“Uh... yeah sure just hold on one second.” Alice said sadly before turning to Vaughn. “I’m so sorry.”

“No its ok.” Vaughn said. “But I’d love to get together again.”

“Me too.” She smiled. Then she picked up a napkin and scribbled down her phone number before handing it to Vaughn. “Call me.” She smiled.

“I will.” He said, taking the napkin and then he smiled as she walked away.

“Unbelievable.” Eric muttered as he came up to Vaughn.

“What?” Vaughn laughed.

“You got a hot chick and I...”

“Got a guy.” Vaughn finished for him. Eric glared at him.

hehe:P

PM LIST
maddy28
sydneymicheal
Nicky_Bristow
ChrisM
KAliasGirl
EJ11
Lor_Aliasfan47
Action!Vaughn
cookiemonster
aliasisthebest
Wild_Child
LittleNicky
i love vaughny
bellasbaby
sarkattack
helpleessromantic
freckles3706
Alwazabrat
kittykatsmeow
SpyChic16
ASIOagent
MH55995
aliasfan212
sabbiee_co
Phoenixwannabe
freelancer79
hannahb
SydAPO05
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
smartgirl2004
milkywayk018
vaughnsgurl4lf
ballerina
SydVaughn1001
tunita
syd_kicks_serious_ass
Prediction 47
fieldstation
gucci_94
leelow13
Monstica
ams4alias
buckeyealum2000
stealthy
batman
SYD96
blknight
SydneyVaughn47
SpygirlAmy
LifesMystery
MontrealRocks
alizas
Catpin
catfishally
Addicted 2 Alias
akaJB
jb288
aliasfreak8903
BrownEyedGirl
Syd_ Vaughn
Lovygirl
alias_chick_47
aliasdancer007
sydney_alias_vaughn
superspy
aprilsfool6
Queen of hearts
secret_agent_angel
littleangel
wiseman
texasalias2004
Lost soul
spysurfergrl247
ubielecki
PointguysGirl
aliasobsessed89
alias#1
secretfriend220
gregstar
Angel
alias#1
Garner_Chick6
fire*N*ice
anji_alias
alias_luver
aliasrocks515
frangipani
syd26
kalias
ekm324
Elle_47
ae_gurl293
cupcake55
emotionalrescue
mountaineer_girl
benzmine
scullymulder1234
Sarahmañana
Carol_Br47
Alias Fan Gillian
k-mila
newyorkaise
mbellsdiva

Now i just hope that syd and vaughn end up together in the end despite danny and alice ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: , please update as soon as possible :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

NOOOOOOOO!!! :(
not Alice, thats really REALLY bad!! vaughn likes syd and syd wont be happy not being with the CIA its a part of her life all her friends her family are there i cant see her being able to leave all that for a man she doesnt even know anymore. three years is a long time and people change, he will be different and so will she, i dont no how it can work. and vaughn is to hung up on syd to be in a relationship with Alice!!
i hope it doesnt work out and syd and vaughn can be together! :D
thanks for the PM
update soon PLEASE :P

Back