Until We Meet Again

Hmmm....Vaughn needs to request a transfer to LA.

*nods* Mmmhmm.

And Syd (not that I'm telling you what to do or anything...*whistles innocently*) needs to break up with Will -- FAST!

Thanks for the PM -- loved it.

SkyGirl5 come on your killing us here!!!! :D I love Sydneys comments, I don't want to hurt Will becuase he has been through so much!!! I think that USING him would hurt his feelings "just a little bit"!!! :P ARGGG Sydney why do you have to be so stubborn, you should have at least let Micheal explain himself on the phone... Great update, I can't wait until you fix this though!!! :blush: Looking forward to the next chapter

Ok...I'm not going to flip out on you for the whole SWill thing. Even though I am a hug S/V person. Because I know that you will fix this all in good time. Hopefully...

Great update. Thanks for the PM.

~Karen

I could dell with this if they just get together in the end. Thanks for the PM and I can't wait to see what Vaughn is going to do about this.

Okaaay... Sydney and Will drunken sex is cool but... Sydney and Will together is gross! LOLL

We want Vaughnnnnn!

Great chapter though. :smiley:

OMG!!
Fix it! Fix it! Fix it!
We want SYD/VAUGHN!!!
NOT SYD/WILL....that's just creepy.

I'll Say this one more time: FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM OR I'LL FIX YOU!!!

Ummm that was.... how do i put this..... different.....not bad just different.... and i promise you you won't lose readers... caz all... or most of your fics.... turn out absolutly fablous...!!!!

Also AA didn't bleep the f******... weird!!!!

Rea

Ummm that was.... how do i put this..... different.....not bad just different.... and i promise you you won't lose readers... caz all... or most of your fics.... turn out absolutly fablous...!!!!

Also AA didn't bleep the f******... weird!!!!

Rea
:blink: that IS wierd.......... hmm okay i'm looking into this

OMG end it syd cause you will only end up hurting Will and vaughn if he finds out!
that was a really great update. i hope that vaughn fights for her!
thanks for the PM
update soon :P

Really great chapter, swill included. Having all this happen will only make it better for when the S/V does happen. ^_^
Thanks for the PM! I cant wait for more!

I'm hoping the SWill is over in 2 more minutes.
She has almost admitted to herself that Will should just be a friend and not a lover.

“How am I gonna fix it though?”

“Well I’m thinking... roses, lots of groveling and about a month of taking her bitching at you.” Eric said.

“One problem: we still live on opposite sides of the country.” He sighed.

“Oh yeah... that.”
That's what I said Vaughn should have done as soon as he was suspended.
That would have prevented the SWill.
I hope he starts doing that now.

Back