Until We Meet Again

ok I'm really starting to hate Syd right now. She can't just string Vaughn along and pretend she hasn't broken up with Will. That's just being incredibly selfish!!

luved it, plz get them together, itz so annoying, more real soon plz i totally luved it and i really want more soon, plz plz plz get them together real soon plz!!!!

noooo she can't just change her mind like that!! She has to have a plan about how she is gunna get with vaughn i demand that she has a plan!! lol

kiss therapy was sooo funny!! loved it can't wait for more

You're doing this on purpose aren't you Janet? You get our hopes up so high only to bring them crashing down again. They gotta get their act together soon.

Great update

Thanks for the PM

Ok....I'm back...finally....

* He remembered Syd's birthday.....and got her a perfect gift.

* World's Sexiest Kiss....need I say more

* It was real.....Syd realized/admitted to herself that she has feelings for Michael

* Eric=hilarious...as always

* I feel bad for Will...but I'm glad that S/V are getting closer to each other

* Shattered glass line....very excellent metaphor

* Actually.....Syd's a chicken! ;)

Chapter 45 and 46 were definitely interesting. I am curious what will be the final blow that Syd will break up with Will. I can't wait for her and Vaughn to get together.

Thanks for the pm.

That was great ... lamo love the kiss therapy thing ... soo gald Syd finally came to her senses and broke up with Will ... glad he was so understanding ... like that she didnt tell Vaughn right off the bat ... wow lpove Vaughns line about the glass being soo broken that it cant even hold water anymore ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Chapters 47 and 48 were absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to read about the kiss therapy.

Thanks for the pm.

First I wanted to start off saying how great the chapters have been.
They were amazing. :D
Second I am really sorry I have been lacking on the reviews. :(
I have been swamped lately and it is taking me awhile.
The chapters have been great and amazing as usual.
Thank you so much for all of the pms.:P
I can't wait for Sydney and Vaughn to finally be together.
:P :P :woot:

how could you leave us hanging like that!

can't wait for an update! they were the best chapters!

update REAL soon ok!! thanks for the pm

Elle xx

Chapter 51
May 1, 2007

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?! I’m incredibly stupid. First, I make out with Vaughn for an entire weekend causing me to think about nothing but kissing him again for the past two weeks. Second, I break up with Will, breaking his heart in the process making me feel like scum. Third, I fail to tell Vaughn that I have broken up with Will and now he thinks I just made out with him and then went back to Will. AHHHHHHHHH!!!

I hate myself.

I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t want to hurt Vaughn. I want to be with him... I think. I don’t know. I’m scared. There I said it! Well, wrote it anyway. What if it doesn’t work out? I know I should take a chance but... Will asked me if I loved Vaughn. I don’t know if I love him but I know that it would be so easy for me to fall in love with him. I’m dangerously close already.... one more kiss might just push me over the edge. I should tell him I broke up with Will... really, I should before he finds out about it from some other source.

She sighed as she put down her pen and buried her face in her pillow. Why was everything so complicated?

~*~

“Agent Vaughn, may I have a word?” Jack asked quietly.

“Yeah sure.” Vaughn said as he got up and followed Jack to a secluded corner of the ops center.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Jack demanded.

Taken off guard, Vaughn was quiet for a moment. “Excuse me?”

“You claim to love my daughter, do you not?”

“Yes...” Vaughn said unsurely.

“Then why haven’t you done anything?” Jack asked. “She’s been broken up with Will for three weeks!” He added upon seeing Vaughn’s increasing confusion.

Vaughn was confused on so many levels he didn’t know which to address first. The weirdest being that Jack was trying to play his daughter’s matchmaker but he chose to ignore that for the time being. “What?” He asked.

“You didn’t know?”

“No I didn’t know! The last thing I heard was Will was ‘fine’.” Vaughn said.

“Well now you know.” Jack said before walking away.

Vaughn was so frustrated and confused he could have bashed his head into the wall he was standing next to. How could she not have told him? What did that mean? He had no idea. But he was going to find out.

Determination evident on his face he stalked across the office towards Sydney’s desk but was intercepted by Weiss. “Buddy what’s with the look there?”

“Sydney’s been broken up with Will for three weeks which she failed to tell me.” He grunted through gritted teeth.

“What? Really?” Weiss asked. It seemed he was just as baffled as he was.

“Yes.” Vaughn hissed, pushing back his friend and tapping Sydney rather sharply on the shoulder. “Can I talk to you?”

“Yeah what’s up?” She asked. He grabbed her arm rather roughly and dragged her into the deserted briefing room. “What the hell Vaughn?”

“You broke up with Will?” Vaughn demanded.

Sydney’s face fell, her heart sank and she took a step back. “Vaughn...” She exhaled.

“You broke up with him and you didn’t tell me?”

“How’d you find out?” She asked.

This infuriated Vaughn even more. He just shook his head and turned to leave before he said anything he would regret.

“Vaughn wait...” She said as she reached out for his arm. But he just shook it of and walked away.

Sydney sighed and looked down to her feet. She had hurt Vaughn and that was the very last thing she had wanted to do. Now, she feared that she could have hurt her chances with him for good.

~*~

Vaughn was so angry he couldn’t even speak. He just went straight to the CIA gym and ran on the treadmill until he felt like his legs were going to fall off. Then he collapsed down onto a bench in the locker room and stared blankly into one of the lockers. How could she not have told him? How could she act like she never wanted him to find out? How could she do this to him? Did their kisses mean nothing? Did she not like him at all? Why.... he wasn’t sure what to think anymore. He was just sick of the dancing around the issue. Completely sick of it.

Chapter 52
For a whole month, Sydney and Vaughn didn’t speak to each other. Sydney was too guilty and angry with herself and Vaughn was too angry with her. Both of them were too stubborn and proud to be the one to make the first move in apologizing. Instead, they both sat home alone on their couches, thinking about each other. Then with one moment, everything changed.

Sydney and Vaughn had been sent on a mission; they were caught. They sought their escape in a race through the woods, dodging trees and bullets as they ran. Sydney slipped on a downed branch and began sliding down a seep embankment. “VAUGHN!” She screamed as she clutched onto a rock that wasn’t steady at all and already beginning to come loose. Vaughn skidded to a stop and looked behind him. Sydney was gone, but she had been there only a moment ago.

The men chasing them were getting closer and he ducked behind a tree to avoid being shot. He pulled his own piece from his belt and began firing at the enemy.

“Vaughn!” Sydney screamed once more. Vaughn could hear the desperation in her voice. He needed to act quickly. He peaked out from behind the tree for only a moment so he could get an idea of how many shots it would take him. Thankfully there were only two guards trailing them but more would be on their way.

In one swift motion he stepped out from behind the tree and fired twice. Both guards fell. “Sydney!” He shouted, not quite sure where she was but trying to find out.

“Vaughn.” She whimpered, obviously in pain now. He slid on some leaves on his way to her and found her dangling dangerously over a very large, very deep hole. She was clutching onto a rock that was barely still attached to the side of the hill and he knew that the fall would be very detrimental to her health if not deadly.

“Here.” He said reaching down as far as he could. She reached up for his hand but slipped off and almost tumbled down into the hole but he managed to grab her wrist. Using the last ounce of upper body strength she had, she swung her arm up and grabbed into his other hand while he pulled her to safety.

“Vaughn.” She choked as she collapsed into his strong arms.

“Shh you’re ok.” He sighed as he held onto her tightly. He rocked her back and forth gently for a moment. “You’re ok.” He repeated. Then they heard voices coming towards them. “We gotta go.” Vaughn said as he pulled Sydney to her feet.

“I’m okay.” She sighed knowing that he was wondering. Then they took off running again.

Finally, when they had reached their extraction point they were free to breathe a little easier. “I’m sorry.” Sydney exhaled. Vaughn looked up at her. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Will. I should have. I... I don’t know why I didn’t.” She sighed.

“It’s ok.” He sighed. “I’m sorry I freaked out about it.”

“No, you had every right to I... I don’t know.” She sighed. “Are we ok now?”

“Yeah.” He smiled.

“Good because that month of not talking to you really sucked.” She said.

He laughed. “Yeah it did. Come on let’s go home.”

“Okay but there’s one more thing.” She said.

“What’s that?” He smiled.

“Remember that first week you were here and you asked me if we could be friends, the kind of friends that you say anything to and call in the middle of the night if you’re having a major crisis even if it isn’t so major?” She asked. He nodded. “Well... I don’t know if you know it but... you’re that kind of friend.”

Vaughn smiled, put his arm around her and kissed her for head softly as they began to walk towards the car they were taking to the airport. Inside, he was elated for her admission to him meant more to him than he could ever express.

Sydney leaned her head up against Vaughn’s shoulder as they walk. That kiss on her forehead had given her more comfort that she had ever had in her entire life.

~*~

“So are you busy Friday night?” Sydney asked on their plane ride home.

“What if I have a date?” He asked. Her face fell. “I don’t.” He assured her.

She rolled her eyes at him. “Anyway... how about you and me - bowling.” She grinned.

“Absolutely not.” He laughed.

“What? Whyyyy.” She groaned.

“Because you’re insane, that’s why. And I’m not subjecting myself to that again.” He sighed.

“Fine.” She grunted.

“But we can do something else.” He smiled.

“Mini golf?” She suggested with a smile.

“Okay let me rephrase: we can do something that doesn’t involve a sport.” He told her very seriously actually fearing what she’d be like at a more competitive, contact sport.

“Fine.” She laughed. “Movie?”

“Rent or theater?”

“Um theater.” She said.

“Sappy romantic comedy – please say no.” He whined.

“What if I said yes?” She asked.

“I’d still go I’d just complain more.” He told her.

She laughed. “Well it’s that new action thriller.”

“The creepy one or the one that blows stuff up?”

“Blows stuff up.” She told him.

“I’m in.” He smiled.

“Good.” She laughed.

PM LIST
maddy28
sydneymicheal
Nicky_Bristow
ChrisM
KAliasGirl
mbellsdiva
EJ11
Lor_Aliasfan47
Action!Vaughn
cookiemonster
aliasisthebest
Wild_Child
LittleNicky
i love vaughny
bellasbaby
sarkattack
helpleessromantic
freckles3706
Alwazabrat
kittykatsmeow
SpyChic16
ASIOagent
MH55995
aliasfan212
sabbiee_co
Phoenixwannabe
freelancer79
hannahb
SydAPO05
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
smartgirl2004
milkywayk018
vaughnsgurl4lf
ballerina
SydVaughn1001
tunita
syd_kicks_serious_ass
Prediction 47
fieldstation
gucci_94
leelow13
Monstica
ams4alias
buckeyealum2000
stealthy
batman
SYD96
blknight
SydneyVaughn47
SpygirlAmy
LifesMystery
MontrealRocks
alizas
Catpin
catfishally
Addicted 2 Alias
akaJB
jb288
aliasfreak8903
BrownEyedGirl
Syd_ Vaughn
Lovygirl
alias_chick_47
aliasdancer007
sydney_alias_vaughn
superspy
aprilsfool6
Queen of hearts
secret_agent_angel
littleangel
wiseman
texasalias2004
Lost soul
spysurfergrl247
ubielecki
PointguysGirl
aliasobsessed89
alias#1
secretfriend220
gregstar
Angel
alias#1
Garner_Chick6
fire*N*ice
anji_alias
alias_luver
aliasrocks515
frangipani
syd26
kalias
ekm324
Elle_47
ae_gurl293
cupcake55
emotionalrescue
mountaineer_girl
benzmine
scullymulder1234
Sarahmañana
Carol_Br47
Alias Fan Gillian
k-mila
newyorkaise
Silvinha
Jen-Jen
Thayna
gonnabfamous07
Agent Isabelle Vaughn
AliasSydney502
funkymonkey
texy

1st?

Vaughn was confused on so many levels he didn’t know which to address first. The weirdest being that Jack was trying to play his daughter’s matchmaker but he chose to ignore that for the time being. “What?” He asked.
:lol: OMG jack a matchmaker... LOL hahahaha thats a scary thought

“What if I have a date?” He asked. Her face fell. “I don’t.” He assured her.
:Pinch: smart one, dumb one!!! :rolleyes: thin ice vaughn.....

love it!!! God i love this fic!!

ETA: I was first twice, that has soo never happened before

Great update!
I'm glad that Vaughn found out that Syd isn't seeing Will anymore but it's a little wierd that it was Jack who came to him with the news. I love that they are going to watch a movie together I can't wait for it. Thanks for the PM.

REally cute chapters. I am soo glad that they are talking to each other again. I can't believe that JAck was told him about Sydney and Will breaking up. That is really funny.

texasalias

Back