Until We Meet Again

That was great ... wow Vaughn was really mad about the fact that she didnt tell him she broke up with Will ... loev Jack being matchmaker lamo ... aww glad they made up ... now is this a date they will be going on or is it friends just hanging out together ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Vaughn was confused on so many levels he didn’t know which to address first. The weirdest being that Jack was trying to play his daughter’s matchmaker but he chose to ignore that for the time being. “What?” He asked.
MatchmakerJack????? Now that's just weird (shudders). I'm thinking of what would happen if my dad was my matchmaker...(gross) I'd end up with some sleazy, grotty guy who would want me to dress like a skank. And he wouldn't look like Vaughn.

Anji

YAY they are off to the movies..... i really like Jack this this he is attempting to get them get them together not break them up!!

hmmm can't wait to see where the movie takes them could get interesting!!

thanks for the pm

God bless Jack
He is amazing
I'm glad he wanted Vaughn to go say something to Syd
And they are going on a date
That makes me so happy
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Chapters 49 and 50 were definitely interesting. I was happy to read about how much they enjoyed the kiss therapy. I am curious about why Syd didn't tell Vaughn about the break up with Will.

Thanks for the pm.

I think Sydney would be shocked to know that Jack was behind Vaughn finding out about Will. She would be even further shocked to find out that Jack is backing Vaughn 100%

So, they're actually going on a date. I hope Kendall doesn't call them in for a mission, ruining everything.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

God! They really are too stubborn for there own good! Thanks goodness they got their s*** together...but they still aren't quite there...but the movie date is a start!!! Guys, hurry up and anounce you undying love for each other!! :D

Back