Until We Meet Again

Aw, happiness! I'm so glad Vaughn put it all out there on the table. Yay Vaughn! He said some very sweet things there. *Swoon* Nicely done!

This is an awesome fic
Wow...talk about lots of angst
I know I'm a little late but I just found this and I read the
entire 60 chapters in like 7 hours..now I'm hooked

Would you mind sending a pm for the last few chapters??
I'd really appreciate it...can't wait to see how it ends

Yes they are finally together it has been a long and bumpy and very exciting ride but we finally have some major Syd and Vaughn love!!

can't wait to see what happens next
thanks for the pm

BRING ON THE FLUFF!!!!!!!! :D
ok for those of you interested - this entire fic will be up and archived on my site Random [link in the sig] by later today so check it out :smiley:

Chapter 61
They held each other on her driveway for ten minutes before she finally let him go. She took his hand and pulled him towards her house. Once inside she shut the door and pulled him into a kiss.

“I’m sorry Vaughn.” She sobbed in between kisses. “I’m sorry for freaking out... I’m sorry for saying it was a mistake... I’m sorry for Danny and Will and everything and everyone.”

“Syd it’s ok. It’s ok. I’m sorry too about Alice and everything but it’s all behind us now ok? It’s just us now and I’m never letting you go.” He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her as close to him as possible.

She smiled as nuzzled her face against his. “You’re so amazing you know that?”

“So are you.” He whispered.

“Mmm do we have to go in to work today?” She sighed.

“I had no plans to do that.”

“Good.” She laughed. She moved her arms from around his neck to down around his waist and hugged him even tighter. “I’m never letting go.” She sighed.

“Good but do you think we could move to the couch or something? You’re standing on my foot.” He laughed.

“Oh sorry.” She said as she quickly moved her own foot. “Let’s sit.” She said while pulling him towards her couch. She sat down in his lap so that she was facing him. “Hi.” She sighed.

“Hi.” He smiled.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Did you really fall in love with me that first day we met?” She asked. He nodded. “Why?”

“I don’t know.” He shrugged. “You were just so broken.... I just wanted to fix you.”

She smiled. “Do you know when I fell in love with you?”

“No.” He shook his head.

“Do you remember that first day they gave me whatever the hell that stuff was that made you have seizures? And you carried me back and you kissed my forehead?” She asked.

He nodded. “That was the worst day of my life.... actually it was my birthday.”

“No! Was it?” She asked. He nodded. “That’s awful... but, yeah it was then. Looking back, I mean. I realized then that you couldn’t have been like them because no one that would do that could have ever been.”

He smiled and kissed her sweetly. “We’ve been through some really crazy stuff you know?”

“Yes.” She laughed. “Was it worth it?”

He sighed as he thought for a moment. “I think it was... worth it... for this moment right here.” He smiled.

“I’d have to agree.” She smiled back. “So... I think we need a plan.”

“A plan?” He asked.

“Yes a plan. We have to have one because there is no way I want to be apart from you ever.” She smiled.

“I’d have to agree with that.” He said.

“Move in here.” She requested.

“Really?” He asked.

“Sure.” She smiled.

“What about that whole rushing thing? I mean... its not to fast?” He asked.

“No.” She shook her head. “I was just being stupid before... besides, we’re getting so old.” She groaned.

He laughed. “That’s true.”

“I don’t like being old.” She pouted.

“Me neither.” He sighed. “I wish we could be twenty again.”

“Oh god... me at twenty.” She sighed.

“What were you like at twenty?” He asked.

“A nerd.” She said. He laughed. “It’s true... well I was a nerd in high school but by twenty I had joined SD-6 so I was a nerd who could kick your ass.”

He laughed harder. “I’d wish I could have seen that.”

“Oh yeah I was a sight.”

“I bet you were adorable.” He smiled.

She rolled her eyes. “What about you Mr. Vaughn?”

“Well... at twenty... Weiss and I were making trouble around our dorm.” He laughed.

“Uh oh.” She said.

“Yeah we were partners in crime. It’s amazing we didn’t get thrown out of that school really.” He sighed. She laughed. “Yeah but then we joined the CIA....”

“And they straightened you out.” She smiled.

“Oh I was already quite straightened out by then but Weiss... well he got scared straight during his first day on the firing range.”

“Oh no did he shoot someone? Because he’s been prone to doing that.” She smiled.

He laughed. “No but he almost shot himself.”

“Niiiice.” Sydney sighed. “Oh this is nice.” She sighed as she buried her face in Vaughn’s chest.

“Yeah.” He sighed as he slid further down the couch. Sydney rearranged herself so that she was lying completely on top of him.

“Am I crushing you?” She asked.

“Little bit but its ok.” He smiled.

“Okay.” She sighed, resting her head in the crook of his neck. Then they laid there, perfectly content with Vaughn stroking her hair and Sydney rubbing tiny circles in his arm for over an hour.

“Tell me something Vaughn.” She requested quietly.

“About what?” He asked.

She could hear the vibrations in his chest since her hear was pressed up against it. “About your dad.”

“My dad... he was a great guy. Every Sunday, every single Sunday he was home and not on a mission, he would take me to the park and we’d play catch for an hour. Then he’d push me on the swings or something until my mom made us come home for dinner. I loved those Sunday’s...” He sighed.

“When I was eight, right before he left on his last mission, he gave me a watch. I remember that my mom was so upset with him because she told him that I was going to loose it since I was so young. But he said that I wouldn’t because I was old enough to understand that it was important and special. He told me that watch was very special. When I asked him why he said that I was too young to understand why but one day I’d understand why that watch was so special. That watch was the best watch I ever had. It never had to be reset, it always kept time perfectly. I had it from the time I was eight and I wore it every day until two years ago when suddenly it stopped working. I’ve taken it to three different stores and none of the people know why it won’t work.”

“When did it stop?” She asked quietly.

“The moment I met you.” He said. She lifted her head and looked at him curiously. “I know it was working when I walked into that cell to interrogate you. But when I walked out, it had stopped. It was a sign. I didn’t know it then but I know it now.”

Sydney smiled. “That’s so neat.”

“Neat? Neat!? Who says neat?” He laughed.

“I do.” She smiled proudly. “I say ‘neat’ and ‘gee golly wiz’.”

He laughed loudly. “Gee golly wiz... Syd if I ever hear you say that I’m going to have to smack you.”

“Hey! Domestic abuse!” She whined. “Gee golly wiz Vaughn.” She rolled her eyes.

He laughed harder. “What did I ever do without you hmm?”

“I dunno.” She shrugged with a smile.

Chapter 62
“So... its five o’clock... should we get food?” He asked. “Or maybe just some champagne.” He added with a smirk.

She smacked his chest lightly as she got off of him and sat up on the couch. “Ohh that was comfy.” She sighed.

“I’m glad I make a good bed.” He laughed.

“You do.” She smiled. “As for food... I made turkey last night, we could have sandwiches.”

“Okay.” He smiled. “So Sydney Bristow can cook huh?”

“No, she can’t.” She laughed. “I’m horrible. I can only cook things that can be put in a pot and then put into the oven for a specific period of time. That whole mixing stuff together thing is beyond me.”

Vaughn laughed. “So you can disarm a bomb before it goes off but making lasagna would kill you?”

“Pretty much.” She said.

“I’ll have to keep that in mind.” He winked.

“Why? Are you trying to off me?” She questioned suspiciously.

“Never. I just might have to make it my job to teach you how to cook.” He smiled.

“That could be fun.” She said. “I like this.”

“What?”

“Being domestic with you.” She said as she began to set the table with plates and silverware.

“I like it too.” He grinned. Just then, both their pagers went off.

“Nooooooo.” Sydney groaned. “Make someone else do it.”

“Hold on.” Vaughn said as he picked up his cell and dialed the number on the page. “This is Vaughn.”

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!” Eric demanded.

“What’s going on?” Vaughn asked him after mouthing ‘Weiss’ to Sydney who nodded.

“Kendall is like spazzing out.”

“Why is Kendall spazzing?”

“Because he hasn’t seen you or Sydney in like two weeks and he thinks you both DIED!” Weiss exclaimed.

“Well tell him we’re not dead but we are working on a special project of our own.” Vaughn said while winking at Sydney, who giggled.

“Special project? You dog.” Weiss laughed.

“I’m hanging up now.” Vaughn said as he flipped his phone shut before Weiss could protest.

“What was that about?” Sydney asked.

“Oh Kendall’s pissed but that’s not new.” Vaughn smiled.

“Right.” She laughed. “Hey Vaughn, do you ever think about your future with the CIA?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well... like how long are you going to be an agent for?” She asked.

“Ohh... well, I decided a long time ago that once I had kids I’d never go out on another mission because I didn’t want them to have to grow up without a father like I did.” He told her.

She smiled at him, walked over and kissed him. “You’re perfect you know that?”

“So that was a good answer hmm?” He laughed softly.

“Perfect.” She said before walking back to the refrigerator.

“What about you missy?” He asked her.

“Well I quit daily.” She smiled. He laughed. “It’s true.”

“I know that’s why it’s funny.”

“I dunno.” She shrugged. “Probably the next time I get captured, tortured, beaten etcetera I’ll quit for good and go back to teaching.”

“Ohh I bet you look so cute with you’re chalk and you’re glasses and all.” He grinned.

“Stop it.” She laughed.

“Although...” He said with an evil grin. “It would fulfill a fantasy of mine...”

She laughed. “You’re so bad.”

“I know.” He grinned.

“But as long as we’re talking about fantasies...”

“I’m listening?” He smiled though he suspected his face was turning bright red.

She shook her head and blushed. “Sorry I can’t continue this. I’m a prude.”

“You are not.” He told her.

“Well, maybe not but I’m not going to sit here and detail all my fantasies to you. We haven’t even been on a date yet.” She said.

“Are you kidding me?!” He asked in an exasperated manor. “We’ve been on TONS of dates. Including the datiest of all dates in Paris.”

“That’s true.” She sighed. Then she laughed. “Datiest.”

“That’s a word.” He insisted.

“No, its not.” She laughed.

“OK fine it’s not.” He sighed.

~*~

After they ate, Vaughn helped Sydney do the dishes and put away the left over food. “Okay I have to go.” He sighed.

“No aren’t you staying?” She asked.

“Well, I can stay but I have to have clothes.” He told her.

“Noooo stay here; be naked.” She whined.

He laughed. “I cannot stay here and be naked.”

“But I don’t want you to leave.” She sighed as she hugged him.

“You can come with me if you want.”

“Okay.” She smiled.

“You’re so adorable.” He laughed.

Once in his apartment, Vaughn grabbed a bag and began to throw a few days worth of clothes into it. “Whatcha doing?” He asked Sydney when saw her looking around his apartment.

“Finding out how much stuff I’m going to have to make room for.” She smiled.

“You’re still serious about me moving in?” He asked.

“Of course.” She smiled. He smiled back.

“I’ve got my eyes shut!! Is anybody naked?!” Weiss asked as he poked his head in the door.

“No.” Sydney laughed.

“Oh good.” He sighed with relief as he opened his eyes and walked in Vaughn’s apartment. “It’s nice to see you guys in person. It’s been days.”

“We’ve been busy.” Vaughn said.

“Yeah, caught that.” Eric said.

“Anyway we’re not saying, see you around buddy.” Vaughn smiled.

“SEE YOU AROUND?!” Weiss gasped. “No, oh hell no. Job, work, CIA – remember that? I cannot take Kendall’s yelling for one more day.”

“Sorry Eric.” Sydney sighed. “We’re taking some time off for us.”

“Good lord how much sex can you have in a twenty four hour period?” Weis muttered.

Sydney looked slightly offended. “Ignore him.” Vaughn told her. “We’ll come in at some point tomorrow, we promise.”

“Fine.” Eric grunted. “I’ll keep reminding Kendall of that so he’s really pissed off by the time you get there.”

Vaughn rolled his eyes at his friend. “Ready?” He asked Sydney. She nodded. “See ya Eric.”

“Yeah, yeah...”

~*~

“So now what are we going to do?” Vaughn smiled as they walked back into Sydney’s house.

She smiled. “You have to ask that question?”

“Oh.” He laughed. “How could I have forgotten?”

“I don’t know.” She sighed. “I’ll just have to remind you.”

PM LIST
maddy28
sydneymicheal
Nicky_Bristow
ChrisM
KAliasGirl
mbellsdiva
EJ11
Lor_Aliasfan47
Action!Vaughn
cookiemonster
aliasisthebest
Wild_Child
LittleNicky
i love vaughny
bellasbaby
sarkattack
helpleessromantic
freckles3706
Alwazabrat
kittykatsmeow
SpyChic16
ASIOagent
MH55995
aliasfan212
sabbiee_co
Phoenixwannabe
freelancer79
hannahb
SydAPO05
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
smartgirl2004
milkywayk018
vaughnsgurl4lf
ballerina
SydVaughn1001
tunita
syd_kicks_serious_ass
Prediction 47
fieldstation
gucci_94
leelow13
Monstica
ams4alias
buckeyealum2000
stealthy
batman
SYD96
blknight
SydneyVaughn47
SpygirlAmy
LifesMystery
MontrealRocks
alizas
Catpin
catfishally
Addicted 2 Alias
akaJB
jb288
aliasfreak8903
BrownEyedGirl
Syd_ Vaughn
Lovygirl
alias_chick_47
aliasdancer007
sydney_alias_vaughn
superspy
aprilsfool6
Queen of hearts
secret_agent_angel
littleangel
wiseman
texasalias2004
Lost soul
spysurfergrl247
ubielecki
PointguysGirl
aliasobsessed89
alias#1
secretfriend220
gregstar
Angel
alias#1
Garner_Chick6
fire*N*ice
anji_alias
alias_luver
aliasrocks515
frangipani
syd26
kalias
ekm324
Elle_47
ae_gurl293
cupcake55
emotionalrescue
mountaineer_girl
benzmine
scullymulder1234
Sarahmañana
Carol_Br47
Alias Fan Gillian
k-mila
newyorkaise
Silvinha
Jen-Jen
Thayna
gonnabfamous07
Agent Isabelle Vaughn
AliasSydney502
atekamel
funkymonkey
jadeygirl
undercover_spy
texy

“So now what are we going to do?” Vaughn smiled as they walked back into Sydney’s house.

They're the best :lol: Can't wait for more :smiley:

that was fantastic!!! i loved it. and as for kendell being pissed, i can just imagine lol i think they should stay away just to piss him off :D
i am so glad that things have finally worked out for them. i think its amazing that syd has asked him to move in with her, its great!!!
thanks for the PM :smiley:
update soon PLEASE :P

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!! this last chapters were briliant , romantic , i Love them . And kendall pissed off on eric´s ears was hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: , please update as soon as possible :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

Ok we've probably been waiting for this like ages... but jeez they're going at it like bunnies :P maybe we'll get to get a 👶 then soon with all their... you know... night (and day) activities :angelic: :lol:

Great update!
I'm glad that Syd asked him to move in with her and Weiss is so funny. I hope that Kendall is going to kill them when they return to CIA. Thanks for the PM and I'll be waiting for more.

Back