We Are Canadian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yukon, eh? :lol: I've never been to the territories, farthest west I've been is Ontario, which is pretty sad. :( I've never even been to Newfoundland, and it's (almost) right next door! Jeeze! I'm pathetic!

I've never been to the NW territories or Nanuvat, the Maritimes or the ahem...French parts. But i've been to BC, Alberta, Sask and Ontario...and I think I briefly touched Manitoba, but not by much...

Favorite place has to be Toronto-there's just so much to do, I LOVE Wonderland! But the shopping is the best. :D I'd love to go to Edmonton though to the West Edmonton Mall and just spend forever in there! And B.C. too, I've never been there. Famous Canadian, well I love Avril so I guess Avril Lavigne. :Punkrock: lol

my fav. place in canada would have to be toronto too it's so fun there and canada's wonderland is the best ever.my favorite celeb canadian would have to be the lead singer of nickelback he makes good music

I want to go to Wonderland.... :( I am so bored, there's NOTHING to do around here.... but I might be going to T.O. this summer and we'll be going to Wonderland and a Blue Jays game! :D (Even though they're not my team... hey it's an MLB game!)

Ther nickelback guy is Chad Kroeger!!! And he rocks!!!

I went to Toronto and Hamilton, and it was awesome! I loved Vancuver as well, but my fav has to be fishing on Great Bear Lake with my Grandad, and catching fish bigger than me LoL :lol:

My fav Canadian would have to be Alanis Morissette, or Bryan Adams, or Mike Meyers. Nah, Mike Meyers wins, he's my fav by a long way!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back