What Are You Reading Right Now?

ms.katejones said:
Good luck with that! I was wondering, do the funny parts translate well?
[post="1026227"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Uh, yea, kinda. But its still funny to me because I know exactly what they would be saying in english.

just started the second in the His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman called The Subtle Knife. :smiley: the first one, Northern Lights, was awesome and they are meant to get better so hears hoping :smiley:

PsychicAgent said:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book no 4). I haven't read it before, but I'm enjoying it so far!

Kelly
[post="1039693"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

it's so good

myself, I am reading the Janet Evanovich mysteries

ms.katejones said:
I just read the econd Bridget Jones book again. I can't wait for that movie to come out.
[post="1036067"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I love Bridget Jones Diary (y) Funny movie too :lol:

11th book in the Series of Unfortunate Events...one day and I've gone through 200 pages :blink: Then again it's a kids book so since I'm 18 it's kinda really easy :blush:

^_^ good stuff! i read girl, interrupter maybe a year ago? it was really good, but not as good as the movie... -_- mainly because lisa had a smaller part in the book than in the movie, and i love lisa's character, so the book was a little disappointing on that area, but other wise great! so happy reading! 🎈

right now i'm reading "asyl" by Liza Marklund. that's one of the best books ever. btw is it translated into english yet?

Back