What Are You Reading Right Now?

I just finished The Red Badge of Courage for English, now I have to start on Sister Carrie. But I might multi-task and also read the first of the Alias prequels (I bought it yesterday :P).

im reading the story of philosophy by will durant for no reason at all. killing time i guess. :sly:
also reading pride and prejudice again and the bible. :smiley:

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
Great Expectations - Charles Dickens: i am reading this not out of joy but for homework im more into teenage romance novels.
[post="1115588"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have to read Great Expectations too for school, it's not a bad story it's just hard to follow, and it's not really grabbing my attention.
Anyways, i just finished reading the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares, and The Search by Iris Johansen, both were really really good!

Katie_ALIAS said:
I have to read Great Expectations too for school, it's not a bad story it's just hard to follow, and it's not really grabbing my attention. 
Anyways, i just finished reading the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares, and The Search by Iris Johansen, both were really really good!
[post="1119193"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yup I'm in the same class as Katie ( I just finished chapter 46) I'm not that impressed with it though, but then again I don't really like old books or books that I'm made to read!so yeah but it isn't that bad. ( and I'm talking baout Great Expectations)

I just finished "Life Expectancy" by Dean Koontz and I have a few chapters left in his other novel "The Face" both books are well written yet very different.

Back