What Are You Reading Right Now?

SiriCerasi said:
alias_fan said:
i'm "supposedly" supposed to be reading ender's shadow but i haven't started yet.
eeeee i love the enders series!
Ender's Game was supposedly going to make in a movie. But the last time I checke dup on that was like a year ago. Anyhows I love that book. I've haven't read ender's shadow yet only ender's game n shadow of the hedgemon.

And along with my other list, I have to add The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (at least that's what I think it's called) So now along with much ff, I've got about 6 books that I want to get done before school. Yikes!

The Dark Angel book After the Dark. I love it because it picks up right from where the series ended, and totally makes right all of season two. It's great.

ah okay! my friend and the library saved me once again. i am now on the brink of starting 'speak' instead of 'ender's shadow' not that i don't want to read ender's shadow... i've just been procrastinating so much i don't have much time. and 'speak' seems a much shorter read.

trying to finish a secret history...........its good but.....i dont know...taking me a while to get through and usually im one to whip through books! its just lagging in the plot department! well there is a plot but......i dont know! lol!!! :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
alias_fan said:
i'm "supposedly" supposed to be reading ender's shadow but i haven't started yet.
well, it's not that i DON'T want to read ender's shadow, i do. eventually. but see, it would be better if i read ender's game first and i simply don't have the time because ender's shadow is on my school reading list and school starts in a few days. so i started speak. which is actually pretty good. i had a few doubts but it's short, and pretty interesting.

Marlene said:
SiriCerasi said:
alias_fan said:
Ender's Game was supposedly going to make in a movie. But the last time I checke dup on that was like a year ago. Anyhows I love that book. I've haven't read ender's shadow yet only ender's game n shadow of the hedgemon.
yeah i know, and theyre using jake lloyd :thud:

Changes by Danielle Steele. This is my first DS book, and I gotta say, it's pretty good so far. I can see why they're so popular now. :D

I know this will sound childish, but I have this tradition I started when I was seven years old. Every year at the beggining of August I read Tuck Everlasting. It was around the time my grandma gave me my first copy, now I have like five. They are all worn out from reading them so much. But I love it more and more every year.

Back