What past if any MMO's have you played?

Diablo I, Diablo II, Graal, Rakion, Risk Your Life, Guild Wars, Lineage I, Lineage II, Ragnarok Online, World of Warcraft, Everquest II, R.O.S.E., DAoC(shortly), Priston Tale, and Silkroad Online.

I also played Counter-Strike for 5 years, but that doesn't count as an MMO as far as I'm concerned. : (

There's probably like 10 more, but I don't remember them all.

I've played Ultima Online (beta-tester), EverQuest (beta-tester), EverQuest 2, Dark Ages of Camelot (beta-tester), Asheron's Call (beta-tester), World of Warcraft. I've also played NeverWinter Nights, and host a server.

Yea, MMORPG's are my favorite type of game.

Originally posted by Firedrop@Mar 11 2006, 02:24 AM
Diablo I, Diablo II, Graal, Rakion, Risk Your Life, Guild Wars, Lineage I, Lineage II, Ragnarok Online, World of Warcraft, Everquest II, R.O.S.E., DAoC(shortly), Priston Tale, and Silkroad Online.

I also played Counter-Strike for 5 years, but that doesn't count as an MMO as far as I'm concerned. : (

Lets just say Firedrop has gone through MMORPG.com and found the one with the most grind, and then pk'd people in that game.

Dang Rowell! I take it you don't like to purchase games, you just like to beta test them huh? WEll you're designing one now ;)

Originally posted by Firedrop@Mar 11 2006, 02:24 AM

Gah! Graal >_O. I played that for so long.

Dang Rowell! I take it you don't like to purchase games, you just like to beta test them huh?

Well, I bought the ones that I liked, and played from there.

But yes, I'm pretty psyched about getting onto the Hero's Journey GM Dev team. :smiley: As excited players are to get the game and jump in, I'm more excited for ya'll to jump in and go "WHOA!!"

Originally posted by HJ-Rowell@Mar 13 2006, 08:16 AM
Well, I bought the ones that I liked, and played from there.

But yes, I'm pretty psyched about getting onto the Hero's Journey GM Dev team. :smiley: As excited players are to get the game and jump in, I'm more excited for ya'll to jump in and go "WHOA!!"
Good! That means we all get beta access today then right? :smiley:

I have played "The Realm", AC1, Lineage II, and Irth.

I have beta tested
The Realm
AC1 & AC2
Lineage II
Guild Wars
Wish
Earth and Beyond
SWG
WoW
Irth
DDO

Now I'm back playing Lineage II until I get to Play HJ :smiley:

what server? i still have a 57 or 58 spellhowler on sieghardt with all b-grade junk.. avadon+demon set all +4 or higher, staff of evil spirits. i haven't played in so long

ive played

MMO's

EQ
WOW
EQ2
SWG

those are in order of how i rank the games. starwarsgalaxies is the most broken game ive invested time into.

i posted in another folder before i found this one. but it seems no one else has played the game Dragonrealms (text based). I believe the text based genre has the most powerful roleplaying b/c you leave everything up to your imagination. but that era has long been surpassed. 3D is the way to go.... i guess. HJ is spawned from the game dragonrealms. anywho... looking forward to HJ and the land of Elanthia once again.

KickinBama

You know... the one with the jalopies? And you fight, and can choose what you want to be... What was that... oh yeah... Ragnarok Online...

I can't believe you knew the name, Indiana. You didn't even guess at other titles.. you're so smart.

Other than that.. I guess people will have to introduce me to more...

Psh, just concern yourself with HJ, since HJ is where its at.

NOTE: HH researches are still doing everything they can to figure out what exactly "it" is, but leading test show, HJ has it.

Yes yes, I saw that a little a while ago. But I have too many distractions to concentrate on it. Maybe when the kiddies go to bed.. for now, just piping in randomly, everywhere. LOL. But I have a whole week off of work, I will get to it, dammit, I will!

Asheron's Call, Everquest, Everquest 2, World of Warcraft, Starwars Galaxies, Final Fantasy XI, and Hero's Journey. Asheron's Call is one of my top 3 favorite games of all time and I would have to say that Hero's Journey is getting closer and closer to taking that position. I'm sure once the game is released and all of you are playing that it will.