Work

Sabella

Cadet
I work at a pharmacy and on saturday this guy was so rude to me when I asked him whether he paid for his prescription, I was thinking well yeah I have to ask, duh! But of course you can't say that to them unless you want the sack! Grr, it's like they can be a nasty to you as they like but if you say anything to them ... Oh no, it's a big big mistake! Anyone else frustrated with work?

almost all my friends are already working or at the med school.. im the only one left.. hihi! bum. bum. bum. bum.

my friends are really pissed at graveyard shifts!!!

the kind of work that is really booming here in our country is call centers.. most fresh graduates are rushing to call centers.. i dont know why.. maybe its for the green!!! yeah, for the green!

and then you'll hear them complaining about graveyard shifts afterwards.. what the!?!?!

but if you cant sleep at night.. might as well sign up for graveyard shifts e?

Yeah that is true cinders, but work can really annoy me if there are no people in and it's so boring or if customers are so rude to you! At least it's only a saturday job!

i work in a bakery and i adore it, nine hours but it flies so fast, i've worked there almost two years, its great, lol, and the customers all get me xmas presents... :D

Back