Work

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
I have one job right now although I work at three different stores since they are owned by the same guy. Anyways, I work in a video game store, a movie store, and a card game store. Easy work but you have to put up with some weird and stupid customers. Pay isn't great but I get to borrow any movie I want and play any game. :D

hrm...i need a job...my 'runaway fund' is currently at its all time high...but I want more to erm...i dunno take over the world?!?!?!? hrm...i need a job where i can get paid for talking...or doing something fun. starbucks...hrm...my only problem is i might get sick of espresso brownies and white chocolate mochas, and frappachinos...that's the scary part...wait that would be a good thing...but uniforms...eh.

I am a marketing consultant. It's hard work that is high stress, but I spend most of my time at home working in my pajamas. :D

Also being the modern independent woman that I am, I do not need to work the usual 40 hours a week to make a comfortable living....which is the best part.

Heh - my last boss (idiot professor) treated me like his slave scrubbing and cleaning the damn university greenhouse. When I agreed to the job, he said I would be a research assistant. There was no research going on that had me involved unless I was going to tell you which was a better cleaner... So I quit and am currently unemployed in my last semester of school.

I've been unemployed for the last 5 months. Aaah! I was happy for the first 2 months, but now I'm restless. Hahaha. I need to find another job. So hard though...

November 13 said:
I. need. a. job. period.

has anyone worked at barnes & nobles?
I never worked there. If I did...I would never see my full pay check. :lol: (That's my favorite book store)

my work schedule this week:

Monday: off
Tuesday: 10-7
Wednesday: 12-6
Thursday: 10-9
Friday: 10-9
Saturday: 10-3
Sunday: off

42 hours total :thud:

Kathy said:
November 13 said:
I. need. a. job. period.

has anyone worked at barnes & nobles?
I never worked there. If I did...I would never see my full pay check. :lol: (That's my favorite book store)
ahh! i've always wanted to work at b&n! but then i'd never see my paycheck, cuz i'd spend it all on books! :smiley: but it looks like it'd be a fun plac to work

I worked from 3 pm to 5:30 pm today. and i worked this tuesday from 3 to 4:30 because of the snow or else it would have been the normal 5:30.

SecretAgentMan said:
my work schedule this week:

Monday: off
Tuesday: 10-7
Wednesday: 12-6
Thursday: 10-9
Friday: 10-9
Saturday: 10-3
Sunday: off

42 hours total :thud:
thats a nice schedule ...

I work on a daily basis from 3pm to 12am ... 9 hours ... a day ... :thud: