Work

I've applied EVERYWHERE in town and no one's hiring.... :hmm: And the college kids are coming back soon which means it's going to be even harder to get a job!!

I swear, I'm THISCLOSE to asking Jesse for my job back. :lol: I mean, sure.... I had to do a lot of s*** but it was funnn. I mean, what other job do you get to goof around and sing and dance (there's an official PH song and dance. :lol:smiley: and slack in the back and eat lots of (junk) food (Twizzlers Pull & Peel are VERY deadly when in the hands of Ben... better watch your ass. ;) :lol:smiley: and all the other employees are great to work with. Okay, maybe not all of them. Cause I sure as hell couldn't stand Michele. Or Stacie. Or Karen. But I loved everyone else!! :D Oh, and there's always a party at Jesse's and everyone's always there getting high or drunk. And he comes in with a hangover more than the rest of us! And he's the RGM!! :lol: My bf walked in the other day and Jesse, Chris, umm... the new guy and I think Gary were friggin' playing poker cause it was so slow. My bf ended up winning $30. :lol: The day we had that massive black out in August; Sondra, Kyla and I sat in the lobby playing umm... what the hell was the game?? :blink: I don't remember. But yeah. Now that I think I about it.. I really miss working there......... I think I'm gonna go ask Jesse for my job back. Unless he won't cause they were going to fire me for a doing a no show no call but I quit first. Hmm. :Ponder: And technically, Michele was the one who wanted to fire me but she's only the assisstant manager and Jesse always has the final say. Hmm.

[quote name='Vaughn's girl_1' date='Apr 28 2004, 11:53 PM']I can't ask for my job back, i'm having my ex-manager arrested!! I don't think he'll let me come back.[/quote]
why are you having him arrested? :confused:

SecretAgentMan said:
[quote name='Vaughn's girl_1' date='Apr 28 2004, 11:53 PM'] I can't ask for my job back, i'm having my ex-manager arrested!! I don't think he'll let me come back.
why are you having him arrested? :confused: [/quote]
I a video of him giving his girlfriend (my now ex-best firend) alcohol. They both have pissed me off way too much the last few weeks, and i'm sick of it, so i'm turnign him in.

Back