Work

I'm a lifeguard during the summer. I also teach swimming and diving lessons. Its absolutely the best job. I get to teach the "Aqua Tots" and the Level 1 classes, so all my kids are under 5 years old. Plus, I get a tan, free concession stand food, and I get to break the rules on the slides (after hours of course)

Alias_Gay said:
SecretAgentMan said:
my work schedule this week:

Monday:  off
Tuesday:  10-7
Wednesday:  12-6
Thursday:  10-9
Friday:  10-9
Saturday:  10-3
Sunday:  off

42 hours total :thud:
thats a nice schedule ...

I work on a daily basis from 3pm to 12am ... 9 hours ... a day ... :thud:
do you have any days off?

Prophesyagent said:
The only REAL work I have is cleaning and taking care of 47 horses in a stable with Lola and some other friends. :D
ditto :lol: ^_^ I love it soooo much!!People think its gross cleaning horse felgercarb a whole day but Im used to it. :P :D

AlohaSpy said:
Plus, I get a tan, free concession stand food, and I get to break the rules on the slides (after hours of course)
LOL - nice job perks :lol:

I'm hoping I can get a job at a tanning salon when I go back home after college. (LOL - I know that sounds bad using my degree for that!) My plan is to get my real estate license when I go back and work at the tanning place while I'm at it - then selling house and investing in properties ;)

i wish I had a job. The only job I am going to have over the next six months (which I am not being paid for, BTW) is being guest assistant to one of the guests at Collectormania this April/May. The only good thing is that I might be Daniel Logan's guest assistant and he's cool (and kinda fit) so I can just sit there and chat to him. Still praying for Alias guest though. That would be coo..

BTW: Daniel Logan plays the Young Boba Fett in the Star Wars movies apparently. I've not seen the newer ones so I wouldn't know...lol

in my 10th (yeah tenth!!!!!!!!!) month of not working!!
having a busted leg does have advantages!!!!!!!!!! ;)

i got full pay for 6 months from my work and now i get state incapacity benifit and my work add to it upto 75% of my salary until i am fit to return to work! :smiley: so its all good!!!!

LOL :lol: :lol:
but would it work for you arash??

i do work for an american company though so maybe it would!!

Back