You're The One. . .

Now, Sydney will stay with Danny thinking that she owes him for all the pain he's going through. If she does, she'll end up making a big mistake- one she'll end up regretting.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Update!

The long white corridor was oddly silent as Sydney walked, her heels echoing in the silence.
As she drew near the ICU she felt almost heavy and plagued by various emotions. . .
Dread . . .Guilt. . And fear.
"Sydney! Im so glad youre here." Danny spoke his voice barely above a whisper as he swept her into a tight embrace.
She hugged him back, all the while feeling like a traitor.
"Syd. . I dont know if mom. . .If mom is going to make it through the night." Danny's voice choked on that part and Sydney couldnt help but feel sorry for him.
"Can . .Can i see her?" Sydney whispered staring at the door.
Danny stared at her his eyes looking almost sunken and his face pale.
"Yes. . Infact she asked to see you." he said somewhat bleakly.
She nodded and gently swung the door open.
She almost cried out in horror, her heart squeezing in pain as she saw the once lively Mrs Hect lying there hooked up to various machines, her body almost lifeless.
Sydney quietly sat down in the chair beside her bed and gently grasped her limp hand.
"Aunt Mary . . Its me Sydney. . " she said softly caressing her hand.
For a long moment nothing happened. . .Mary lay still her eyes shut.
Then she slowly opened her eyes and turned her face to Sydney.
"Sydney dear?" she rasped a weak smile lighting up her sallow face.
Sydney nodded and forced a smile.
"You know. . Danny my son. . .He always would talk. . .So much about you. . ." she began to mumble and then she was wracked with a violent fit of coughs.
"Sshh. . Its okay aunt Mary. . ." Sydney whispered soothingly.
Mary shook her head.
"No Sydney love. . Im scared. . ."
Unbidden, Sydney felt tears spring to her eyes.
"Its going to be alright Aunt Mary. . ."
"Im scared about Danny. . .He is just so fragile sometimes. . .And i dont want him to be unhappy. . ." she croaked the love for her only son overwhelming.
Sydney just stared at her feeling utterly helpless.
Mary's grip tightened suddenly on her own hand as she peered up at her.
"Sydney. . Please be there. . .Please help my son. . .Please make him happy. . ." she pleaded desperately as she clutched Sydney's hand.
"Aunt Mary. . I cant. . " she whispered terrified at her request.
"Please. . .You've got . . .To. . .Promise me. . ."
she was looking frightfully pale now. . .Her voice shook so badly it was hard to even decipher her words.
"Please. . ." Sydney, desperate to stop her from being so afraid leaned and kissed her forehead.
"Ok Aunt Mary. . ." she whispered.
She didnt reply.
Sydney bolted up as the heart monitor began to flat line.
Oh My God.
"Dr Horthorn!" Sydney yelled hurrying out of the room in search off the Doctor.
Nurses flocked into the room and they insisted that Sydney had to leave.
Sydney watched them, feeling helpless.
Mary Hect was having a fatal cardiac arrest. . .
Sydney stood on the pier watching as the bright orange sun set.
The gentle waves of the ocean did Little to calm the storm in her heart.
She glanced at her wrist watch.
He should be here by now. . .
"Syd!" she turned around slowly and to face Micheal who was jogging down the pier smiling brightly.
She felt her heart constict in her chest and quickly glanced away.
Micheal's cheerful demeanor disappeared as he immediately realised that something was wrong with Sydney.
"Hey. . Syd whats wrong?" He reached out to gently touch her arm but she moved away.
"Micheal. . .This has to end." she blurted out without warning.
His hand stopped in mid air as he stared at her stunned.
"What. . .What do you mean Syd?" he stammered.
"Us. You and I. . .We have to stop. . .I cant do this anymore." she said her voice quite and almost emotionless as she stared out at the endless ocean.
"But why. . ." he asked desperately.
She shook her head resignedly.
"You know why Micheal. . .Dont deny that. . ."
he grabbed her arm and gently turned her face him.
"Syd. . .Please. . Dont do this. . " he pleaded.
"Give us a chance. . . please. . ."
Finally she turned to face him and he saw her lovely brown eyes shining with tears.
"No! Just dont. . .Dont do this . . .Dont make this any more harder than it already is." she cried out yanking her hand out of his and turning away from him.
"No. . .Micheal . . Just leave me alone. . .Just let go. . ." she whispered and then spun around and ran down the pier and away from.
Micheal watched her leave struggling to control his raging emotions.
His heart pounded so hard he felt nearly sick.
'No. . ' he thought choked up.
'I've already lost her so many times. . .Why do i have to lose her again. . .'
Off course little did he know the strange twist of fate that would throw them back together. . . .

You probably think im mean for writing that. . .
But i promise i will make it up to you in the next chapter :D

Update!

The long white corridor was oddly silent as Sydney walked, her heels echoing in the silence.
As she drew near the ICU she felt almost heavy and plagued by various emotions. . .
Dread . . .Guilt. . And fear.
"Sydney! Im so glad youre here." Danny spoke his voice barely above a whisper as he swept her into a tight embrace.
She hugged him back, all the while feeling like a traitor.
"Syd. . I dont know if mom. . .If mom is going to make it through the night." Danny's voice choked on that part and Sydney couldnt help but feel sorry for him.
"Can . .Can i see her?" Sydney whispered staring at the door.
Danny stared at her his eyes looking almost sunken and his face pale.
"Yes. . Infact she asked to see you." he said somewhat bleakly.
She nodded and gently swung the door open.
She almost cried out in horror, her heart squeezing in pain as she saw the once lively Mrs Hect lying there hooked up to various machines, her body almost lifeless.
Sydney quietly sat down in the chair beside her bed and gently grasped her limp hand.
"Aunt Mary . . Its me Sydney. . " she said softly caressing her hand.
For a long moment nothing happened. . .Mary lay still her eyes shut.
Then she slowly opened her eyes and turned her face to Sydney.
"Sydney dear?" she rasped a weak smile lighting up her sallow face.
Sydney nodded and forced a smile.
"You know. . Danny my son. . .He always would talk. . .So much about you. . ." she began to mumble and then she was wracked with a violent fit of coughs.
"Sshh. . Its okay aunt Mary. . ." Sydney whispered soothingly.
Mary shook her head.
"No Sydney love. . Im scared. . ."
Unbidden, Sydney felt tears spring to her eyes.
"Its going to be alright Aunt Mary. . ."
"Im scared about Danny. . .He is just so fragile sometimes. . .And i dont want him to be unhappy. . ." she croaked the love for her only son overwhelming.
Sydney just stared at her feeling utterly helpless.
Mary's grip tightened suddenly on her own hand as she peered up at her.
"Sydney. . Please be there. . .Please help my son. . .Please make him happy. . ." she pleaded desperately as she clutched Sydney's hand.
"Aunt Mary. . I cant. . " she whispered terrified at her request.
"Please. . .You've got . . .To. . .Promise me. . ."
she was looking frightfully pale now. . .Her voice shook so badly it was hard to even decipher her words.
"Please. . ." Sydney, desperate to stop her from being so afraid leaned and kissed her forehead.
"Ok Aunt Mary. . ." she whispered.
She didnt reply.
Sydney bolted up as the heart monitor began to flat line.
Oh My God.
"Dr Horthorn!" Sydney yelled hurrying out of the room in search off the Doctor.
Nurses flocked into the room and they insisted that Sydney had to leave.
Sydney watched them, feeling helpless.
Mary Hect was having a fatal cardiac arrest. . .
Sydney stood on the pier watching as the bright orange sun set.
The gentle waves of the ocean did Little to calm the storm in her heart.
She glanced at her wrist watch.
He should be here by now. . .
"Syd!" she turned around slowly and to face Micheal who was jogging down the pier smiling brightly.
She felt her heart constict in her chest and quickly glanced away.
Micheal's cheerful demeanor disappeared as he immediately realised that something was wrong with Sydney.
"Hey. . Syd whats wrong?" He reached out to gently touch her arm but she moved away.
"Micheal. . .This has to end." she blurted out without warning.
His hand stopped in mid air as he stared at her stunned.
"What. . .What do you mean Syd?" he stammered.
"Us. You and I. . .We have to stop. . .I cant do this anymore." she said her voice quite and almost emotionless as she stared out at the endless ocean.
"But why. . ." he asked desperately.
She shook her head resignedly.
"You know why Micheal. . .Dont deny that. . ."
he grabbed her arm and gently turned her face him.
"Syd. . .Please. . Dont do this. . " he pleaded.
"Give us a chance. . . please. . ."
Finally she turned to face him and he saw her lovely brown eyes shining with tears.
"No! Just dont. . .Dont do this . . .Dont make this any more harder than it already is." she cried out yanking her hand out of his and turning away from him.
"No. . .Micheal . . Just leave me alone. . .Just let go. . ." she whispered and then spun around and ran down the pier and away from.
Micheal watched her leave struggling to control his raging emotions.
His heart pounded so hard he felt nearly sick.
'No. . ' he thought choked up.
'I've already lost her so many times. . .Why do i have to lose her again. . .'
Off course little did he know the strange twist of fate that would throw them back together. . . .

You probably think im mean for writing that. . .
But i promise i will make it up to you in the next chapter :D

poor vaughn!!!! syd cant leave vaughn they have to get togother again!!!! oooh and what is the twist of fate?????? i loved the chap thanks for the pm lol gracie :D :D :D :D :D

lololololololololol :eek:ldhi: :eek:ldhi: :eek:ldhi: :eek:ldhi: :eek:ldhi: :eek:ldhi:

Poor Vaughn. I guess that Sydney felt guilty because Mary wanted her to be with Danny and she said no and then Mary flatlined.

I can't wait to see what brings them back together.

texasalias

poor vaughn!!!! syd cant leave vaughn they have to get togother again!!!! oooh and what is the twist of fate?????? i loved the chap thanks for the pm lol gracie :D :D :D :D :D

lololololololololol :eek:ldhi: :eek:ldhi: :eek:ldhi: :eek:ldhi: :eek:ldhi: :eek:ldhi:
Thanks Gracie :kiss: and i promise i'll reveal the twist in the next chap. . :D

aww poor syd! i feel so bad for her! however i dont hitnk tha tshe should just stay with danny out of feel of obligation :D
thanks for the PM :P
cant wait for more

Back