You're The One. . .

OMG that was great! but she cant seriously say yes, especially when she is currently in bed with another man! can she??
thanks for the Pm
cant wait for more :D update soon

Only a fool would propose over the phone. Obviously, Danny is a fool. And Sydney would be a bigger fool if she tells him, yes.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

omg why????? why???
syd and mike finally got together
say no syd!!!!
loved it till the last few lines!!
awesome update
thanx for the pm
cant wait for more

"Now i get it! You're the entertainment i hired!" he said snapping his fingers.
Entertainment? Micheal's grasp around her hand tightened slightly as he felt cold dread tighten in his belly.
"So. . .How do you wanna do it?Lets not waste anytime." Simon grinned as he stepped forward and ran an experimental finger down Sydney chest.
"As you must know i always pay well . . ." he murmured and thats when the awful truth dawned on Micheal like a ton of bricks.
Simon thought they were hookers! Good god.
Simon then turned his attention to Micheal.
"Hmm i like this one. . ." he murmured trying to place a soft kiss on his cheek and Micheal shuddered in distaste.
He could have sworn he actually heard Sydney giggle at his horrified expression.
omfg i was soooooooooo friken shocked by that it had me laughing sooooo hard and then ....
"Ok. . . Drop and go at it." Simon suddenly commanded at them.
lmao i love how calm and rational he was abot it
just drop at it

i love their reactions

oh oh but let him share the bed damn it

just read the other update
and BULLSHIT
she cant sleep with vaughn (how lucky is she) and then go back to her birthday

Syd needs to tell Danny Hell No, and get back in bed with Vaughn :D :D .
Can't wait to see what she says and Vaughn's reaction to finding out about
Danny's proposal.
thanks for the pm.

Micheal was wearing a shorts that he had long time ago confessed was actually a birthday gift from his mom.
It was soft satin and was blue in colour with pictures of small teddybears and the words:
"I Still Miss Home" embroidered every few centimetres apart.
Sydney use to be very fond of it because he had always looked so cute. . .And vulnerable in it to her. .
i really wish i could see that :woot: :woot:
and sydney better say no to danny! who accepts a mairrage proposal over the phone??
great update!!!
thanks for the pm!!
-laura

Hey Update! I hope you enjoy :smiley:
and thanks for all the great reviews!

You're The One.

As Danny waited with bated breath for Sydney's answer The first thing Sydney became aware of was that Micheal was awake.
He had sat up slightly in bed, a confused and slightly bewildered look on his face.
The fluffy comforter lay mid way down his chest and his hair looked adorably ruffled.
It occured to her that he looked more like something from one of those 'Penthouse Hottie Of The Year' ''Ladies Fantasy Guy' Magazines more than a officer of the CIA.
Drawing in a sharp breath Sydney quickly turned away from him, her hand gripping the phone receiver tightly.
"Danny. . This is just so sudden. . . I need time. . "
her voice was almost a stammer as she felt Micheal's gaze on her bare back, a million conflicting emotions swirling through her.
"No. .Im sorry. .I shouldnt have asked you like this. . .Its wrong" Danny said quickly and she could tell he was struggling to mask his disappointment.
"I need more time Danny. . Marraige is such. . A serious decision." Sydney said her voice more calm.
She thought she heard a stifled gasp from behind her. . Micheal was obviously shocked at what she had said. . .
"Ok Sweetheart. . I love you." Danny said softly.
"Love you too." she replied struggling to get the words down her throat without choking.
She slowly replaced the telephone receiver back and turned to face Micheal.
"It was Danny. Wasnt it." he asked bleakly staring at her.
She nodded and began to pace the room her thoughts in a whirl.
"I shouldnt have slept with you." she said eventually stopping to look at him.
His face fell. "But Syd . . I thought you said youre not the type who. . "
"Im normally not." she muttered. Only him. He was the only one who could leave her feeling like this. . .
So open and vulnerable.
"And its hardly as if you minded when i did that thing with your hips. . " Micheal began almost coyly.
"Shut up." she snapped. The last thing she needed was for him to conjure up images of the things they had done together. . If he did that she wasnt sure if she might end up jumping back into bed with him.
"Why cant you give us a chance Syd. . Why cant you just forget him." Micheal whined.
Sydney whirled around glaring at him and he knew then that he had crossed the line. . .
She strode up to the bed and stood there, inches away from him, her eyes flashing dangerously
"Because im not like you Vaughn. . Because i dont just give up on people and simply forget them." she said her voice eerily calm.
Micheal flinched her harsh words wounding him.
He wanted to defend himself. . .
Tell her. . Prove to her that that wasnt the truth.
"I didnt forget you Sydney. . I couldnt ever forget you. . " his voice was low like a whisper.
"Oh sure. You just went and found love and romance on a farm with Senator Reed's daughter." she said sarcastically.
His face twisted. "I swear if that was what Weiss fed you im going to kill him. Thats a lie! I didnt fall in love like some stupid romance. . ."
"Does the bottom line really change?" she asked tiredly and effectively cutting him off.
"The point now is i cant just abandon him. . Its wrong."
Micheal watched helplessly as she gathered her clothing and began to dress.
"Wait. . Where are you going?" he cried out.
"For a walk." she said quietly not being to bear another minute of watching him look so sad and distraught any longer.
Nadia stretched lazily in bed. . .And then sat bolt upright as the events of the previous night washed over her.
Sark had been hiding in her room. . .And she had been ignoring him as she had run around the room pulling the frames of the wall in a frenzy as she had been having a emotinal breakdown.
She didnt want to work for the CIA. . Didnt want to live this dangerous life anymore. . She wanted a simple life. .
With home baked cookies and little children playing in the backyard.
She'd eventually collapsed on the cold floor crying and Sark. . Well as beyond belief as this was he had comforted her.
She had been so desperate. . .She probably would have even accepted comfort from her creepy father at that moment.
Someway during the night he had carried her to the king size bed and when he extricated him arms from her. . She had protested. . .Which had inevitably ended up in him. .
"God. On no." Nadia groaned as she flopped back on to the bed and remembered soft lips moving over her bare spine. . .And his hands gently unzipping her skirt.
God. She really felt right now like one of those really dumb girls in those italian films who always ended up sleeping with some british enemy soldier. . .
Normally Sophia Laurin would always play the girls mother in the film and she would drag her daughter away from Said soldier all the while calling her daughter a whore. . .
Nadia shuddered. Well thank God Irina Derevko wasnt Sophia Laurin. . .
Just then there was a tap at the door Nadia bolted out of bed and yanked open the door.
It was Weiss. Actually a very red faced Weiss.
He looked down at the floor and muttered.
"Uh. . Um the plane is waiting for us. . ."
thats when Nadia realised why he was being so shy.
She had answered the door in just a nearly see through pink chiffon slip.
'Oh great! Now Eric's gonna think im a slut too.' she inwardly groaned.
Sydney nearly screamed in frustration as she stared in the mirror at the angry slightly purple bruise at the base of her neck.
A hickey. Courtesy of Micheal.
'That guy really does love leaving his mark!'
Sydney thought angrily.
She strode towards the bathroom and flung open the door even though she knew Micheal was in there. . .
"Did you have to do this!" she yelled at him.
And then stopped in her tracks horrified.
Micheal was standing in front of the mirror a towel wrapped around his waist as he was shaving.
However when Sydney had burst in, his hand had slipped and he had accidently cut himself with the razor.
"Sydney. . ." Micheal began as he tried to dab the small amount of blood away.
The cut was only a simple nick but he ended up smearing it.
Feeling guilty that she had caused it Sydney quickly grabbed a wad of tissue and began to dab gently at the cut.
Micheal held his breath as he watched her and felt like his whole world was spinning as she stared into his eyes.
Time seemed to stand still then, Sydney's fingers still resting on his cheek.
Sydney's phone rang.
Micheal cursed inwardly as the moment was broken and Sydney left to answer the phone.
If he had been a more wilder natured guy he would probably have taken that phone and stompted on it till it was crushed.
A few minutes later Sydney returned, her face pale.
"It was Danny. . His mother has just had a fatal heart attack. . .I have to go meet him at the hospital. . . ."

T.B.C

Please Review!

oh god thats not good! now she will feel bad for him and probably just say to make him happy because of his mum!
PLEASE dont let her do that!!!
thanks for the PM :D
cant wait for more :P

ah man what does danny have that vaughn dont
but its still sad that moms in the hospital
thanks fpr the pm

~ambre~

Back