A Road Less Traveled By

ummmm.. sorta.... wella nyway im not goign to say anything except that the very end of Mea culpa... well... thats all im goign to say! posting next chappp!!!!!!!

Chapter 13~ Now More Than Ever
“What do you want? It’s three in the morning!”
“Jack, Liberty’s…” he didn’t know what to say, he didn’t want to bring the barren truth out into the open. He didn’t want it to hit Jack in the face like a bag of potatoes. No matter what he said it would hit both of them like a ton of bricks.
“Liberty’s what?” Jack stuttered. Outside he was trying to sound all gruff but inside he was like a real father, concerned and anxious. And on top of it all he was really tired.
“Liberty has been captured.”
“What the hell! How?” Jack instantly woke up as if someone poured cold water all over his back.
“Sark took over the building with his men and broke into Liberty’s cell. He tried to get out but as we were getting in the car someone came up with her with a gun. She started running. And I got the car going and tried to find her. I heard screeching tires and then I couldn’t find her.”
“Did you report this back yet?”
“Jack, I'm sitting in my car. I am in pure shock. I don’t know what to think.”
“Vaughn, listen to me. Stay where you are. I’ll be there soon. I’ll call Kendall and ask him to get a team over by you. We have to find Liberty.”
“Why do we need her so badly? What are you not telling me?”
“She has information, in her head. Everyone’s just waiting for her to remember it.” Jack said informatively. Little did he know that the information was evident and that it was right in front of Vaughn’s face.
“What kind of information?”
“We are not sure at this moment in time, all we know is that Sark wanted it and now he has it.”
“Well, just come here. I'm at the parking garage. And Jack,” he paused, “Hurry.”
“I will.”
Vaughn waited for Jack. Each minute felt like an hour. He looked over at the blanket and the journal that were on the passenger’s seat. The journal tempted him to open and read what was inside. Read the truth. Liberty had written so much in the journal, all he had to do was open it and the truth would be told. She didn’t even know that she had written her whole past, her whole life, the information, everything was in there.

Okay... hope u enjoy! READ REVIEW AND POST!!!!!!!

yah i hate cliffhangers too and vaughn has to open the journal. anyway i'm ranting please post more soon the suspence is killing me.

i know i want vaughn to read it too. too bad for at least 3 more chaps he doesnt! sry guys!!!! but u will be seeing a lil sark and a lil sloane coming up... and im thinking a lil about irina!

I loved that chapter i want her to be okay what could be in that diarhat was so important why did vaughn give liberty syds journal and why was there only the entery on page 47 so comfused rite now post more soon please!
~ASH~

irina: good or evil... hmm not sure yet....
ok heres the new chap!!!!

Chapter 14~ Rude Awakening
Vaughn jerked with a start awakening from the daze he was in when he heard a car coming towards his. At first he thought to panic and duck, but then he realized it must be Jack. He shoved the blanket and the journal into the back seat and stumbled out of the car.
Jack was getting out of his car too. He looked extremely tired and exhausted. Even a donkey could tell that he had been over thinking.
“I called for a team. It seems as though they lost communication fifteen minutes ago. That’s right before around the time you called me. Kendall was assisting a team out in Copenhagen so today would have been the perfect time to break into a CIA building. The guards have been taken out in the front of the building. I think it’s time we head on in.”
Vaughn stood there, trying to comprehend what Jack had just said. The words came so fast and were so meaningless. Nevertheless he just nodded and strode along side of Jack.
As they reached the door they realized that they were in for a rude awakening. Not only had Sark got into the building and kidnap Liberty he had also taken out numerous amounts of guards and agents. His men must have been on this job ready to recapture Liberty as soon as the CIA went out for lunch.
Body masses littered the floor. Noon had been actually killed just knocked out. Sark was playing the game fairly. He just wanted Liberty with no trouble, or simply stated he wanted the Intel with no trouble, Liberty just was part of the package. Vaughn hated anyone to be thought of like part of the package. Everyone in his mind was just as important as the next.
The groans of agents and guards were heard among the hall. Some were even awake and helping others get up. Vaughn tried to assess the damage but Jack cut him short.
“Let’s go see if we took out any of Sark’s men.”
Vaughn nodded. He thought that if we took out any men it would be by luck and luck only. They had been beaten badly. They went into Liberty’s cell. It was empty like a barren field during winter. She had taken the blanket and the journal into the parking garage with her. The only thing that stood out in the dull gray room was a white note written in red ink.

Say goodbye to an old-friend.
I have won once again.
She has something that we both need.
Only I got what I want.
Time is but a swift wind,
Take the wind and use it.
You already have my number
Even if you don’t know it.

SARK

Sark had known the whole time that Liberty was his. He wrote the note before he even had her in his icy grasp. Vaughn had no clue what Sark’s number was. That was a clue and a very big one at that. All Vaughn had to do was find where it was. Vaughn was going to have to use his wind and make a sail to do this he needed help, from his once worst enemy.
(A/N: Vaughn is a very good sailor.)

now PLAESEREADREVIEWPOST!!!!!!!!!!!!! and tell me waht u think... might not be a post tommorw becasue i lost 4 chaps becasue i forgot to saev... if u want the chap tommorw i need help.... how do u get something saved from autosave!!!! HELP!!!!
help!

Wow, I love this fic, it's so awsome, such an interesting take. I have one question. Did you get the title A Road Less Traveled By from Robert Frost's poem, A Road Not Taken, because it's last three lines say,

"..Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traved by,
And that has made all the difference."

I was just wondering, the title of your story intrigued me. But, POst more, this is excellant :D

Back