By Chance

Riley, you wrote that so well. Noah's letter was absolutley so sweet. I loved it, it seriously brought me to tears! But it was the perfect way for Noah to leave.
I'm so sad this will be ending soon!! Awesome job, as usual rileys :hug:

Sorry to hear that this is over soon but it is a brilliant story and you should be very proud of the way that it has turned out. DFantastic update and frankly all credit to Vaughan for taking all of t his stuff so well. He is a god among men for not letting any of this bother him.

thank you for the pm and for th update

Great update.. So sweet that Vaughn's there for her thru all this, without expecting too much of Syd.

Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

sniff.... (tears rolling down cheeks)

I dont really like Noah.... but that was soo sweet!

Great update!

Riley i hope all goes well with year 8, i'm just glad that you where on holidays and could write this fic!
Dont give up on your writing, you are especially gifted! Please PM me if you write anything new.

Luv your work,
Jaz

that was sooo cute!! thanks for the PM!! OMG Riley I forgot that, wow, ur only in 8th grade! I feel old now! Thanks for the pm! I'm going to be sad when this end but I total understand the whole school thing!!
SyD

Such a sweet chappie!
I totally understand u finishing, cos i can barely keep up with reading stories let alone writing em!
Cannot wait for the next update!!
vaughn is just precious!!

it's ending? :cry: oh god wileypoo... i'm so sad to hear that but I really do understand :hug: don't worry about it, although a big part of me just wishes that this fic could go on forever since it's so good! ^_^

that letter... well, see i love noah so obviously i think it was the sweetest thing ever... but i also love the fact that after reading it through, and after everything he's had to see her go through, he still loves her :love: (i'm talking about vaughnie :lol:smiley: and i love vaughniepoo for that!

amazing chapter riley, keep writing, i miss your fics! (n)

luv juju :harp:

Awww... Six more chapters and an epilogue. :mellow: I guess it had to end sooner or later, right? And this was sooper good while it lasted...

*sniff*

:mellow:

*sobs into Riley's shoulder*

But TMP will still be going, right? No. Staying. STAYing. Right? :thinking:

Anyway, dude I've missed your updates! :D *happy sigh* Life feels normal again... It just felt so weird going for so long without getting PMs for your ficcie! As... Strangely stalkerish as that sounds. :blink:

This made me laugh though...

You are happy and I don’t want to take that away from you or cause you any more pain or trouble than I already have. So I’m leaving LA, for good. By the time you get this letter, I’ll be long gone; so don’t try to stop me.

:laughbounce:

Someone's a bit presumptuous, aren't they? :rolleyes: Noah, did anyone even SAY they were going to try and stop you, or are you just assuming someone will?

Wait... Maybe JuJu will. *looks over in Joojie's general direction* *giggles*

This though, made up for all the felgercarb Noah's brought us, that we've faced for the last bajillion chapters...

He was silent for the next few minutes and when he finished, he placed the piece of paper on the coffee table and looked at Sydney.
“What is it?” she asked still sniffling.
“I love you,” he responded simply and then kissed her softly and tenderly. “Don’t you ever forget that.”

:woot:

Awww... Cutest way to end a chapter :P

Love your updates Rileykinz!

Cai
x

A/N: Okay, so i'm thinking in my head how many chapters are left...and gah, i don't think that there are that many :Pinch: It's so sad. :cry:
Please r/r. I think you'll like this ;)

Chapter Thirty-Five: The Rest of My Life

The weather was perfect. Clouds scattered across the sky, positioned perfectly so the sun wasn’t shining directly in your eyes. The flowers were brought in and placed in the perfect spots down the rose pedaled aisle and the snow white folding chairs formed eight small rows on each side. There was a fence of lace in the back of the rows and rose stems weaved inside. The trees were dressed up with orchids and everything seemed perfect.

The wedding couldn’t have looked better. Francie was completely and utterly gorgeous in her wedding gown and Will didn’t look half bad in his tuxedo.

***Earlier that Day***

“Oh, my god, Syd, I’m getting married,” she squealed as Sydney carefully applied eye shadow to her friend’s eyelids.

Sydney giggled, “Please tell me that this isn’t the first time you thought about this?”

“Oh, no. I’ve given lots of thought into this day and the way the rest of my life is going. And no matter what I envision, I always see Will in it.”

“That’s just so sweet, Fran,” Sydney sighed happily.

“But what about you, Syd? Have you given any though about your future?”

“My future?” she paused a moment. “Honestly, I have no idea.”

“Well, I think that you and Vaughn make the cutest couple.”

“Since when has the words ‘cute couple’ ever come out of your mouth?” Sydney laughed.

Francie laughed along with her, “I don’t know but it just seems right to describe you two as cute. I don’t know what it is…but there’s something there that is just so…amazing. It’s like you have a connection that no one else does in the entire world.”

“You’re talking nonsense. It’s just all this wedding-ness. It’s getting to your head,” Sydney lied.

“Maybe, but I doubt it. There’s something about you two…I just can’t decide exactly what it is, but there’s something there that wasn’t there before.”

“What are you quoting Beauty and the Beast now?” she giggled.

“Haha, but it just seems to fit,” Francie argued.

Sydney shook her head, “If you say so.” She put a final touch on the mascara and then looked at Francie. “I think you’re just about ready.”

“I’m getting married,” Francie squealed one last time and jumped out of her chair and hugged Sydney tightly.

---***---

“So, this is your last hour as a single man,” Weiss said straightening his bow tie. “How does it feel, Will?”

He hesitated to answer.

“Come on, you can tell us, Will,” Vaughn coaxed as he helped Will adjust his jacket.

“I guess I’ve just waited a long time for this day.”

Both groomsmen looked at each other and wondered what had possessed their best friend to say that.

“Did I ever tell you how I proposed?” Will asked. “It was a cold night, really. I had dinner arranged to be made on the rooftop of her apartment building and I left her clues to come find me up there. We ate dinner, smiling and laughing. Then I cued some music, Francie’s favorite song, and we danced under the stars. After it ended I cued the last verse and song along softly singing it in her ear. And then, I got down on one knee, and proposed.”

Once again, both groomsmen were rendered speechless.

“That was the best day of my life,” Will added distantly.

---***---

There was no doubt in any of the guest’s minds the bride and groom were deeply in love. They exuded love all day.

A little into the ceremony the minister said, “Francine and William have decided to write their own vows. It is now time for them to share them.”

Will took a deep breath and gulped, “I never knew when we first met as friends that we’d be standing here at an altar marrying each other. But I’m glad that we are. I remember telling you on the night that I proposed to you that I’m everything I am because you loved me. And to this day, those words ring true. You are the only person that has ever made me feel complete. And I just love you so much.”

Francie had tears in her eyes and had to take a moment to collect herself before reciting her vows. “The thought of writing vows kind of freaked me out because I was never good at expression myself in words. I was always more the kind of gal whose actions spoke loud and clear and there was no need for words. So all I could think of when I was trying to write was that I’m glad that you’re the person I get to spend the rest of my life with, and I love you more than anything.”

Sydney’s jaw quivered as she tried to hold back the tears that wanted to fall from the corners of her eyes. She had never seen two people more in love than the people before her eyes. The next few minutes of the wedding just kind of blurred together. And before Sydney knew it, she heard the minister say loud and proud, “I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!”

Will took his arms and wrapped them around his wife and they kissed each other like they meant it. It was now finally official; they were married

---***---

Do I want to spend the rest of my life with her?

That thought echoed in the back of Vaughn’s mind as he sat at a table at the reception. Sydney was off talking with Francie over by the bride and groom’s table and Vaughn just decided to sit and have a quick drink and watch her. Today’s events had made Vaughn analyze everything about his and Sydney’s relationship. He guessed wedding made everyone do that. But damn, Sydney was simply gorgeous in the bridesmaid’s dress she was wearing. It was candy apple red sleeveless dress that came just below knees. It accented all her curves perfectly and was just simply elegant on her.

I love her, it’s as simple as that.

Love seemed like a simple feeling but in reality it was probably one of the most complex ones you could feel. Butterflies in the stomach, palms getting sweaty and your brain freezing up when you had to respond to a comment; they’re all “symptoms” of love. You can’t control them, they just happen. Sometimes it helps you identify that you are in fact in love, and other times it can irk your spine and cause you to be scared and even more nervous. Right now, Vaughn was unsure of everything. He knew that if something ever happened to Sydney or for some reason they weren’t together anymore, he wouldn’t be the same person he was anymore. Sydney was important to him; very important to him.

“Hey there stranger, what have you been up to?” Sydney greeted coming behind her.

He was some what startled but managed to hide it. “Oh nothing, just thinking about things.”

“Well, did you have fun just thinking about some things?” she smiled, her dimples gleaming in the light.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that.” Vaughn’s gaze was transfixed on Sydney’s face.

“Do I have something in my teeth or a zit on my face?” she asked alarmed by his stare.

He snapped out of his daydreaming state and shook his head, “No. There’s nothing wrong with you.”

“Then what is it?

“I’m just admiring your beauty. The way you laugh when you’re talking to your friends and the way you walked over her with the drink in your hand and sat here in my lap. I’m just taking it all in.”

Sydney blushed and her face stayed red for a few minutes. “Vauuughn,” she whined.

He just smiled and watched everything about it.

I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman. Every day and every night I want to fall asleep by her side and wake up right where I was the night before.

Sydney's Bridesmaids Gown---change color to "Candy_Apple"
Francie's Wedding Gown

PM List (50)
Spy41
Cai
Sydney Bristow 2300844
Vaughnlover15
LaurenRachael
Bubbles
Aliasfan13
ktstar
syd26
sexcivaughn14
Spy_Love
stealthy
luckylass
SydneyVaughn47
frangipani
freckles3706
vaughnshoney
Emmy_d
Ms.MichaelVaughn
fire*N*ice
sarkattack
ASIOagent
mountaineer143
bubblezk88
gartan011
gucci_94
Agent Roberts
ReedCordial bandit
texasalias2004
iluvalias0203
Sydney A Vaughn
lil_aussie_sez
SkyGirl5
Truth Takes Time 2.18
SydAPO05

(15)
gonnabfamous07
vaughnroxmysox
krzykty57789
maddy28
KAliasGirl
alias=mylife26
totally4alias10
LifesMystery
gregstar
AusGal
Garner_Chick6
dorod
wiseman
i love vaughny
Silvinha

Hey Riley,👋

I'm sad to hear there are only a few chapters left. I absolutely loved the wedding and those dresses...Oh, my God! they were beautiful.

Maybe Vaughn should stop thinking about spending his life with Sydney and ask her to marry him already. :P

have a great day and please update again real soon.

:mixed:

CJ

Back