By Chance

Awww... *squeal*

:woot:

The wedding was so cuuuute! And coming from me, that has to mean something, because I haaaated Francie and Will together! Lol it just didn't work for me on the show, it was too weird :lol:

But hey, it was so cute in this fic! I love how they wrote their own vows, that was just adorable... :love:

And the dresses! Gosh, they're so pwetty! Minus the uh... Headpiece veil thing on the bridal dress person's head. That was just too shiny, lol :P

Anyways, arrrrghh!! That's one less chapter, and we're getting closer to the end... :cry: I loved the update, Riley!

Cai
x

Oh rileys, that was sooo beautiful :love:

“I’m just admiring your beauty. The way you laugh when you’re talking to your friends and the way you walked over her with the drink in your hand and sat here in my lap. I’m just taking it all in.”

Sydney blushed and her face stayed red for a few minutes. “Vauuughn,” she whined.

He just smiled and watched everything about it.

I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman. Every day and every night I want to fall asleep by her side and wake up right where I was the night before.

HE IS SO PERFECT!!!
I can't wait for more, the chapters are getting better and better as they go along :hug:

To All My Dearest Readers:
(Okay, before ya'll go into shock thinking "Whenever a writer posts that it's not good 🇳🇴"...remember how much I love ya'll. :lol: )
I know that I haven't updated for a very long time. And I'm sooo very sorry for that. I mean, you don't understand how sorry I really am. Many times I wake up and think how much I want to write this story, but have either been museless or WAY TOO busy with school work.
That brings me to my next excuse...School. Eighth grade is a BIG year for me, and my teachers are piling on the homework and have promised to just keep giving more. :( It terrifies me to think that I won't have much time to write :(
So with all this museless and timelessness, I've failed to continue this story or The Morning Paper.
But do not worry!. I don't want to stop them all together. I really don't. These are my first fics and I don't want to just abandon them. That's not a nice thing to do. So I was thinking that perhaps I would take some time away from these specific fics and focus my energy into my two...or is it three or four?... latest projects.
Project #1: It's technically a project for school so this WILL happen BEFORE my winter break (that's around December 17th I think...). It is a non-alias story. It's in the pre-writing stages but it will be at least 15 pages (So at least five parts) but up to 55 pages (about 17/18 parts). There's not much else I want to spoil about this...but if you'd like to know more...please PM me.
Project #2: I recently got offered hosting for my art site from a very kind soul. So I'm going to be moving and making layouts and such for that site. It's rather a long process so it will take some time away from writing.
Project #3: Co-Writes. I can't just say "oh i don't want to write with you anymore." So my co-writes sometimes take presadence over MY personal stories. So the sequel to One Thing That Won't Change (with Carolyn) is being written right now and also a co-write with Jenn. So these are also writing things that take time away from By Chance and the Morning Paper.

I hope that you all understand I don't want to abandon these. When I can find the time, I'd love to continue and keep on writing. But until then, they're kind of suck :(
You can always find new short one-shots my writing site: Behind the Smile as well as nominate and vote for your favorite stories/authors. Make sure to check it out. I'd be more likely to post there than any other place on the net.

If anyone wants to maybe continue either of these stories or maybe co-write for a bit (although By Chance is almost finished), you can PM me and I'll consider your offer. No promises.

:hug: :group: :hug: :group: I'll miss you all and the kind and wonderful reviews you ALWAYS left me :cry: :cry:

Hugs and kisses,
Riley

PM List (51)
Spy41
Cai
Sydney Bristow 2300844
Vaughnlover15
LaurenRachael
Bubbles
Aliasfan13
ktstar
syd26
sexcivaughn14
Spy_Love
stealthy
luckylass
SydneyVaughn47
frangipani
freckles3706
vaughnshoney
Emmy_d
Ms.MichaelVaughn
fire*N*ice
sarkattack
ASIOagent
mountaineer143
bubblezk88
gartan011
gucci_94
Agent Roberts
ReedCordial bandit
texasalias2004
iluvalias0203
Sydney A Vaughn
lil_aussie_sez
SkyGirl5
Truth Takes Time 2.18
SydAPO05

(16)
gonnabfamous07
vaughnroxmysox
krzykty57789
maddy28
KAliasGirl
alias=mylife26
totally4alias10
LifesMystery
gregstar
AusGal
Garner_Chick6
dorod
wiseman
i love vaughny
Silvinha
BrownEyedGirl

hey :group:
good luck with school
dont worry i know what you mean
it gets really hard when teachers start piling on the homework

thanks for all the great fics 👍

love maddy 🛴

its ok riley I understand how school can be!! Oh I meet a little girl at my work the other day who had ur name! she was so cute! and of coarse that made me think of u so good luck with every thing and see ya soon! :hug:
SYD

:hi: Riley,

Good luck with everything! There is an old saying that says that all good things come to those who wait. :Prop:

So good luck with school and update when you can. We'll be here waiting for you. Go get them Girl! (y)

:mixed:

CJ

Aww... :cry: So that's where all your ficcies went, Riley! *smiffle* But... I guess that's okay. Everyone knows how stressful school can be, and if you need time out from writing, that is a-okay with me :D

And it's better that you leave it for a while and stop worrying about having to write while you're so busy. Cos these things can slowly drive you nuts :P

:hug:

Good luck with school Rileykins!

Cai
x

Wileypoo, I completely understand ^_^ I know how stressful school can be, and your art site is some awesome news, and I think that you've prioritised all your work load really well!

:hug: Don't feel bad, and we're going to miss these stories too... but who knows, you may have time to write some more in the near future! :D

You're an extremely talented person Wiley, both in writing and art (duuuude... you got a HOST :thud:smiley: and don't you ever forget that, and we're all here to support you every step of the way

Good luck with everything! :clover:

luv JuJu :harp:

Back