Anyone Meet MV?

Thanks Nattie... I love the picture of him... Nice choice!!!!!! :lol:

I hope that some day I'll also meet MV... I'd be all :angelic: At least I'd try to keep my body under control :lol:

thankies Jemiesssss!!! :hug:

hahaha karin, you know i can restrain myself unlike you and your barbie girl dance :P omg LMAO!!! i'm still laughing about that! you're so crazy :P

DO YOU KNOW HOW SPOILED YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I mean that as nicely as possible)

That's so cool me and my friend were going to go to LA just to go Alias star hunting, it was so funny, and seriously we would have gone that week if it wasn't for our darn parents. She'll be so jealous of you...... she totally loves MV seriously she was thinking of putting his picture on her retainer (she was kidding though)

nataliethealiasfreak said:
thankies Jemiesssss!!! :hug:

hahaha karin, you know i can restrain myself unlike you and your barbie girl dance :P omg LMAO!!! i'm still laughing about that! you're so crazy :P
[post="1471324"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: see I knew you liked my dance..... :rolleyes:

nataliethealiasfreak said:
Okay so I'm in LA for the summer and my aunt lives about 20 minutes away from the Disney Lot. So i went to the set the first time last weekend and the security guard said it was a closed set which was a given :P but he was actually really nice about it. He said my best bet was to wait outside the set like all the other fans do, so thats exactly what i did, for like 5 times lol! i was so bummed, i thought i would never meet anyone :( and then on wednesday, I went to the set at around 6am and i saw like 6 other girls there waiting so i just started making conversation with them and they told me they've been out there all night! thats too crazy :lol: so anyways, at around 7ish the security guard came up to us and we thought we were in trouble lol but he just came up to us to tell us that an actor has agreed to sign our stuff but we had to go one at a time and no pushing :lol: :angelic: he just ruined my idea :P so yeah, after a few minutes, a big black car came out, honestly, we thought it would be VG lol! so when MV got out, we went mad! lol we all started cheering and he came up to us and thanked us for coming, and then he signed stuff and we got our cameras out but the stupid security guard said there isn't enough time for pictures, just signing. So he signed my hot MV pic, and i went in for a hug :angelic: and yeah, thats about it, he was only there for like less then 10 minutes cuz there was only 6 of us and the security guard was hurrying him along. After he left, we all talked about it for a lil bit and then i went to Starbucks and had a muffin cuz i felt so lightheaded from everything :lol: i was literally shaking as i gave him the pic, i think he noticed cuz he looked up at me and smiled lol i hope he wasn't laughing at me!  :thinking:  :lol:

so yeah, that was it lol i'll scan the autograph when i get home next month, i don't have a scanner here. :(

so is there anyone else who's met him?
[post="1461760"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:shock: *faints* OMFV!! :jawdrop:

:w00t: You met Mikie the gorgeous one! (y) Where did you meet him? Give me an address and I'm off for LA immediately (sp?).. :lol: ..no, but serious. Me and my friends are going to LA, and it'd be fun to hang outside and maybe see someome from the Cast! :angelic:

OMG :thud: that would be the sound if I meet MV!! :mixed: I wish he would come to the DFW area it would be soo cool to meet him! but I would love to meet the rest of the cast too! I dont think I would have any thing for him to sign though! (n) I wish I lived in cali! I miss it there!
Syd

Aliasaholic47 said:
That's so cool me and my friend were going to go to LA just to go Alias star hunting, it was so funny, and seriously we would have gone that week if it wasn't for our darn parents. She'll be so jealous of you...... she totally loves MV seriously she was thinking of putting his picture on her retainer (she was kidding though)
[post="1471356"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
okay :P that part (the bold one) made me :D ^_^

Back