Season 2 Best Action Sequence

What was Season 2's best action sequence?

• The escape from the plane by Syd in Phase One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fight scene between Syd and Allison in The Telling.

• Syd's escape after being shot in Enemy Walks In

• The family's fight at the end of Passage 1

• Jack's fight in the movie theatre in The Getaway

• Will's escape from the prison bus in Second Double

• Irina jumps from 40 story building, firing at windows, fires arrow gun

• Other

• Total voters
I too loved the Alison/Sydney fight, but I thought that as far as planning, effects and just WOW factor went, the escape from the plane in Phase 1 was my vote...especially the way we saw half of it at the beginning then all of it later on...just an amazing sequence!

The fight scene between Syd and Allison in The Telling.

Best fight scene in history on tv :lol: that flip off the wall... :shocked:

Allison and Syd! That was good! They broke practically everything, and it inspired me to work on a fic which I'm working on! Besides, it's part of the cliff-hanger...she woke up two-years later after that fight!

Of course the fight between Syd and Freplica. That was just absolutly amazing,shocking, and entertaining all at once.

I loved the fmailys fight at end of Passage 1. The music was great and I just loved it. If I had a secod vote it would go to Irina jumping of the building one.

The fight scene was completely awesome how they were able to actually have a decent action sequence on the set of Sydney's house/apartment/whatever. You always kind of think that Syd's got to be on a mission to see a really good fight scene, but this totally proves that theory wrong.

freelancer1 said:
syd_spy47 said:
The Syd/Allison fight. Though not original, it was very well done, and it stands out as well!  :smiley:
what do you mean not origianl
What I meant by not original it reminded me a lot of two different fight scenes between Buffy&Faith. ("Revelations"&"Graduation Day Pt.1") If you've seen those Buffy eps, you would see the resemblance. I didn't mean it in a bad way, as I loved the scene, I'm just saying it wasn't anything I hadn't seen before.

aliasfan9790 said:
I really liked the fight sequence between Syd and Alison but you gotta admit Irina jumping of a 40 foot building was wicked cool and how she broke the windows; that was SLICK :smiley: :Ph34r: (y)
I agree when Irina jumped from the 40 story building, while firing at windows,
was totally cool. I was very much stunned. It even looked like fun. :D

Irina jumps from 40 story building, firing at windows, fires arrow gun
That was just, so amazing! I really thought that she was going to kill herself. :}

aliasfan9790 said:
I really liked the fight sequence between Syd and Alison but you gotta admit Irina jumping of a 40 foot building was wicked cool and how she broke the windows; that was SLICK :smiley: :Ph34r: (y)
I agree completely!

syd_spy47 said:
freelancer1 said:
syd_spy47 said:
The Syd/Allison fight. Though not original, it was very well done, and it stands out as well!  :smiley:
what do you mean not origianl
What I meant by not original it reminded me a lot of two different fight scenes between Buffy&Faith. ("Revelations"&"Graduation Day Pt.1") If you've seen those Buffy eps, you would see the resemblance. I didn't mean it in a bad way, as I loved the scene, I'm just saying it wasn't anything I hadn't seen before.
excatly, the fight scene wasn't excatly original, you'd see it in a lot of shows. I actually loved the scene where Irina jumped off the building, now that's something you don't see everyday, (despite the fact that where you see irina climb into the build was SO fake) it was good.
--Mandy :angelic:

Back