Season 3 Best Action Sequence

Which of these action sequences was the best?

• Sydney blows up the car in "The Two"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney and Vaughn dodge missiles with their crashing jet in "Crossings"

• The double Sydney/Vaughn and Sark/Lauren car chase in "Blowback"

• Sydney and Nadia kick butt at the Chechen prison in "Blood Ties"

• Sydney steals the Hourglass and shoots the place up while Sloane is executed in "Hourglass&quot

• Sydney and Lauren fight and Vaughn shoots Lauren in "Resurrection"

• Lauren's car chase in "Repercussions"

• Horse rescue in "Hourglass"

• Total voters
HOURGLASS! Syd shooting up the place and Sloane being executed! The scene as perfect! Kick-ass, drama, good use of music and it was just WOW. A very powerful scene.

Lauren's car chase was unexpected and scary, not because it was a car chase, but because it was Lauren.

NOT the Syd/Vaughn & Sark/Lauren car chase, simply because of this,
"Over there, the F-150." All those plugs for Ford Motor Company made it seem like ALIAS was some low budget cop show on TNT.

i voted for syd stealing the hourglass and sloane about to be executed...

it was just great!!!:smiley:
thumb_reckoning-490.jpg

There. I voted for Hourglass more than any other episode. Strange, as Concious was my favorite. Hourglass was second. Speaking of which, no Syd "dying", in Concious? Lauren "killing" her? Major forshadowing scene. Or Syd on Syd in Concious!
-Freelancer

Sydney steals the Hourglass and shoots the place up while Sloane is executed in "Hourglass"
It was so cool to see Sydney kicking butt all on her own with no back-up. Loved that scene! :smiley:

Captain Average said:
I went with the horse rescue because it's so Indian Jones. Very cool.
[post="948248"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
One problem: it didn't make a whole lot of sense . . . why try to transfer the hostage from a moving truck to horseback? Why not TAKE OUT THE TRUCK first? (Or hijack it?) Oh, but that would be less cinematic . . . :lol: (And then, the whole how-does-Conrad-connect-to-the-doctor sorta bothered me, too, but I guess we weren't supposed to think about that . . . ;) )
✌️

we get it...u hated season 3. lol.

anywayz...i voted for lauren's car chase. i just loved her on the same side as syd for a change, and how lauren actually was the tough chick instead of syd.

I liked Lauren's car chase a lot. I thought it was exciting, but showed emotions, too- let me explain: it seemed like Lauren felt a little in the shadows at the beginning of the season, and you could see she was all excited when she was doing those cool moves in the car, it was just nice to see her smile, and be excited like she belonged.

Back