• Marissa and Ryan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seth and Summer

• Marissa and Luke

• Summer and Luke

• Kirsten and Jimmy (Seth's mom and Marissa's dad)

• Sandy and Kirsten (Seth's mom and dad)

• Jimmy and Julie (Marissa's mom and dad)

• Seth and Anna (added)

• Total voters
woo hoo!! marissa and ryan....

ok dont hate me for saying this...but i think that after what marissa said to ryan... he should like ignore her just for a few days or find someone else to like and it would make marissa really jealous....DONT HATE ME!!!

but dont you all think that might get marissa talking to him again?

either that or he has to be raelly nice to her and like sweep her off her feet.

anyway pardon my droning!

Oh no, we won't hate you. Or at least I won't. Since we'd all know what he was doing, it would just be some jealousy on Marissa part, and thats always fun.

Now for something that could get people to hate me.

I voted for Marrisa/Ryan, obviously, but I have to say, I could see myself becoming a Marissa/Seth shipper down the road.

:hide:

we dont hate you either.... i could see that happening, but i think there might be a little more chemistry between marissa and ryan. it could happen between seth and marissa though...mm i wonder

Deffinately Marissa and Ryan! I wish they would just get together :P! I mean poor Luke, but he was being a jerk so in a way he deserves it, in my opinion :P! I really hope Summer and Seth don't get together, and if they do that Summer treats him like a human being and not dirt.

FrEeLaNcEr03 said:
we dont hate you either.... i could see that happening, but i think there might be a little more chemistry between marissa and ryan. it could happen between seth and marissa though...mm i wonder
I don't think they'll get together, shows dont normally just switch 'ships like that. But you know, unconventional shipperage i suppose.

Marissa and Ryan! OMG it's like they're pulling a Syd/Vaughn :lol: it's like you can cut the UST with a knife! they should totally get together!

--Mandy :angelic:

Back