Season 5 Character leaving the show?

Hi guys, I've read through these forums lots before but never posted. If I'm missing something or this is a taboo subject please excuse my ignorance, but I didn't see anyone post about the big spoilers from Kristin on Friday?

Link

Someone is leaving Alias. A main, integral character.

It's happening early in the season. And many of you will be devastated.

this person's exit, the truth is, this AWOL Alias star is leaving of his/her own will.

Speculation seems to hold that it's Michael Vartan, Vaughan, who's leaving. To me that only makes sense, considering he's being forced to act out what at one point he thought he'd be living in real life. I'd be so bitter about it I'd walk too.

Anyway...hope this is ok to post. I figured you lot would want to know.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize this would violate that rule. Wouldn't this impact the storyline in a huge way if Vaughn leaves the show?

Also, just so you know I did try to click on the link for the rules of the spoiler forum but the link is broken, so I just tried to use common sense.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize this would violate that rule. Wouldn't this impact the storyline in a huge way if Vaughn leaves the show?

Which is why speccing about what would happen if Vaughn left the show is fine. As I said.

AA's guidelines are in the header, they might be worth a read. Gossip is not permitted on these forums.

Jinnie said:
Which is why speccing about what would happen if Vaughn left the show is fine. As I said.

AA's guidelines are in the header, they might be worth a read. Gossip is not permitted on these forums.
[post="1435302"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, ok, I thought you were saying this should have gone somewhere else. Which, now that I look again, I see here. I didn't realize it was in the same thread as the baby stuff.

Sorry!

Ok, so...it's hard to speculate much without seeing the way they go with the pregnancy storyline, but I think the first question is who her new romantic interest would be if Vaughn leaves? After all, the baby's got to have a daddy to protect it when Syd goes on missions! Maybe this is a perfect way to get Will back on the show!

Ok, is it just me... or does no one else see the name of the person leaving??? I realllllllllllly want to know so if someone knows who it is, could they tell me? Or give me a site that SAYS THE NAME, cuz this is going to drive me crazy until Alias returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure that no one is going to have the name of the man. They will probably conceil the info intil the show acually starts. So your out of luck sorry. I do hope it's not Vaughn though cause i love him he's soo great and he's a main character.

Right now it is commonly believed that she is talking about Michael Vartan, but that is just an assumption. Personally, I think this is a bunch of BS. She is could be talking about Mia Maestro or Greg Grunberg... Both of them are not supposed to be on much during S5... and they could have decided to kill one of them off... As for the "major characters" I don't see anyone else that the show could afford to lose. We've been through the whole death of Syd's fiance thing already. But if it is Vartan the fan base won't be able to deal with it.

as of right now, it seems michael vartan will be the one to leave the show, but this is still unconfirmed. i dont know if kristen is the only one who has said this, which is why i am not in total hysterics. lol i dont know y he would leave. all i know is that the show wont be the same, especially if syd is pregnant with his child. well, whatever his decision(whether this is true or not), Alias fans sure are going to have a hard time accepting it!!

Vaughnlover15 said:
Alot of people are saying Kristin's gossip has been fake before..
I'm trying to ignore it, cause I think its a bunch of bull.
[post="1436654"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly!

I think Kristin may say fake things, but I doubt she'd be lying about sth as big as this. If it's not true, it's obvious many ppl will be furious at her for spreading lies. So, in my op, she's probably more than a bit certain about what she says in her columns. she has to be.

I am in denile to! There is so much rubbish in the spoilerfix! First they say that Nadia isn't coming back for one episode, and the line above they say that she and Irina is coming back for a few episode!

Some of it seems realistic but some of it, I think is just rubbish to mess with our heads :P

Vaughnlover15 said:
Alot of people are saying Kristin's gossip has been fake before..
I'm trying to ignore it, cause I think its a bunch of bull.
[post="1436654"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
But a lot of her gossip has been right before as well. ;) All I'm saying is don't count it out.

Of course they are gonna kill someone off, its called rating and marketing. I have also heard that Mia and Greg will be doing other things primarily this season. I still also believe that Vartan will be gone, JJ I am sure knows he needs to bring back some surprises.

MarshallforPresident said:
Of course they are gonna kill someone off, its called rating and marketing. I have also heard that Mia and Greg will be doing other things primarily this season. I still also believe that Vartan will be gone, JJ I am sure knows he needs to bring back some surprises.
[post="1437517"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well if he brings the surprise that Vaughn is killed off the show them I for one will be highly disappointed. For me the show will not be the same. At least, I won't be an Aliasholic like in the past 4 seasons.

Back