Season 5 Character leaving the show?

mystery_chick said:
:ermm:

ya... I'm sad if MV's really leaving.
I might even cry... and have my parents think i'm a total nutcase again.

:mellow:

--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1448894"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

awwww Mandyyy! your parents do that too! :lol: my parents think i need help, hence why they're sending me off to LA to visit my aunt, who btw is a theropist :P :lol: :thinking:

LMAO! that is so funny and yet sad, no its still funny. Do they not realize that Alias is filmed in LA???? Their plan may back fire on them! LOL

So Kristen really said to let it unfold eh? Dang it. Its never to late to send letters and lots of them!!!!! lets just hope that ABC/Bad robot wants to hush people from spreading this rumor because it is getting out of control and making people angrier then they thought it would. I really hope that its all a Hoax for ratings and they are trying to now kill the rumor before some little girl hurts her self!

WorldsGreatest said:
Well I went to check out what Kristin said in her chat and she said
(From eonline):
"From CameronBarrett: What is happening with Alias?
I've been asked by someone very near and dear to please "just let the story unfold," so I'm buttoning my lip for a bit."

While I don't really trust Kristin this made me a bit nervous and explains why its been so quiet lately...
[post="1449327"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That Kristin. :rolleyes: She leaks something huge and unsettling, then says that she's been asked to "button" her big mouth.

It would have been so much better if she had kept her mouth shut in the first place. At least the Vaughn fans would have been able to sleep a bit better at night.

Take heart guys. Kristin is a bit of a "boy who cried wolf."

Celina said:
I still don't get the Nadia-thing. If it wasn't her own decision to leave, why did the writers/ABC/JJ/Whoever want it???
If she's going to die to fulfill the Rambaldi Prophecy, WTH?
They had often enough unlogic storylines, why not keep Nadia alive and as a regular to continue this trend?

I don't think many people would feel bothered, I would actually love it.
[post="1447867"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree, it's getting a bit annoying to have 'the woman close to Sydney' removed every season. Francie, Lauren (well the close bit is debatable there), Nadia.......

Personally, I thought there would be some big announcement on Monday about Vartan leaving, but it never came....

I really thought there was going to be an announcement too. But now I'm just like???? I mean, if Vartan is not working on Alias in a few weeks, aren't we going to figure it out? I guess they can just say nothing and let us suffer, but we are going to figure it out sooner or later anyway. It is just too important. I don't understand. :confused:

I will seriously cry a river when MV leaves, oh god. I'm so unattractive when I cry, ughh might have to close the basement door and bring down a box of Kleenex with me!!! And then not go up until my eyes dont look so red and poooooofy. The day that MV leaves will be a sad day, yes a very sad day. Okay, I'm making myself depressed.

Sydney L Bristow said:
What happened Monday that would cause you two to think that they would announce MV leaving?
[post="1450064"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well there was a drama or a hoax - who knows which- over the week-end when Alias media (I think) posted that ABC had confirmed that Vartan was leaving. I guess "someone" had supposedly found news confirming it on the internet. But then the site disappeared and the news/confirmation was removed from the Alias media site. After that I think everyone went into over drive thinking there was going to be official news. But then nothing happened. So much for holding our breath. lol. Long live MV.

Quantumhawk said:
Hi guys, I've read through these forums lots before but never posted.  If I'm missing something or this is a taboo subject please excuse my ignorance, but I didn't see anyone post about the big spoilers from Kristin on Friday?

Link
Speculation seems to hold that it's Michael Vartan, Vaughan, who's leaving.  To me that only makes sense, considering he's being forced to act out what at one point he thought he'd be living in real life.  I'd be so bitter about it I'd walk too.

Anyway...hope this is ok to post.  I figured you lot would want to know.
[post="1435183"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Not sure if anyone's posted this yet, and to be honest I can't remember where I read this (may have been on another forum on this site), but I'm more convinced it will be Weiss. (Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I read this in TV Guide.) It is said that the actor is tired of playing the supporting roles, and he'll go out with a bang next season. The actor wants to do projects with a more leading man role.

Back