Politics Christianity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you Miss Vicki...I haven't been on in forever.

For all the requests, you all are in my prayers. Rockisdead...I'll be praying for Chaals, I hope everything works out for him. Andy, I definitely hope the days improve for you...I'm praying for you!
Gigi, all of your's are always with me as well. Especially that foot of your's! ;)
Court, I'm always praying for you girl! I'm so sorry I haven't been on in so long to talk to you.

And same goes for me...God has blessed my life beyond anything I ever expected. He brought someone into my life that has changed it so much and has made me happier than I ever realized it was possible to be. Tim, that's his name ;), is an amazing guy that has made me so much of a better person.
And I forgot to come by and ask for prayers while our dance team performed in Florida this past weekend, but God was still with us of course. We managed to do quite well! :smiley:

I hope everything is well with everyone and God Bless!

Hi Corrine! Welcome, I'm Gigi. :smiley: Great to have you here...it's an awesome place. ^_^

You guys, I just have to share something real quick...
Most of you know I've been struggling with my foot since last April. And throughout this whole ordeal, I've figured out that God is pretty much forcing me to go to Him. But, I don't think I had really truly gone to Him until dance last night. I was nervous because we were rehearsing our pointe piece, and I had my pointe shoes on for this solo I do for the first time since I'd learned it. I wasn't really sure how I would do or if I could even do it...and right before my music came to come on, the verse that says "I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me" suddenly came into my head and I just started saying it over and over. I've never been more confident and I haven't danced that much without pain in a really long time. It was totally awesome and a great God moment. I felt like God was saying, "There you go! You finally got it!" You guys, God longs for our relationship so much. He loves us forever, but we're so sinful and we forget to love him back. But, loving Him is the only thing we can do, and it's so easy for us to forget. I just want to encourage everyone to submit to God all the time, because, He has great things in store for all of us! ^_^

God bless :D

Thanks Court ^_^

Hi Kay, Hi David! :welcome: Great to have you here :D

You guys, I don't know if you've heard about it, but this 11 year old girl was kidnapped on Saturday and was her body was found dead yesterday in Florida. Please pray for her family...-_-

aliasjunkie4ever said:
You guys, I don't know if you've heard about it, but this 11 year old girl was kidnapped on Saturday and was her body was found dead yesterday in Florida. Please pray for her family...-_-
not only should we pray for her family, but also for her soul and the person who kidnapped her

the_alliance said:
aliasjunkie4ever said:
not only should we pray for her family, but also for her soul and the person who kidnapped her
we definately should pray for them all. :( I'm glad to see all the newcomer's to the thread though! :smiley:

aliasjunkie4ever said:
Thanks Court ^_^

Hi Kay, Hi David! :welcome: Great to have you here :D

-sob- I was so sad...my mom has been crying all day -_-

i dont wanna say my reasons b/c its kinda personal...but would yall please pray for me b/c i could use alll of your guys prayers....thank you so much :D

and please pray that we win our state regional game tomorrow so we can go on to state!!! :smiley:

-Mathew, Mark, Luke and Jhon
bless thisa field we're playing on
and if we do our very best
we know that God will do the rest
AlL saints pray for us- <--- thats the prayer we say before every game...b/c i go to a catholic HS and its one of mah fav. prayers

can y'all pray for me? i just don't know how i'm going to do this. i feel like there's no point in anything anymore. i'm trying to ignore what people have said in certain serious discussion threads, but it's staying with me constantly... i just can't deal with all this. -_-

rockisdead said:
can y'all pray for me? i just don't know how i'm going to do this. i feel like there's no point in anything anymore. i'm trying to ignore what people have said in certain serious discussion threads, but it's staying with me constantly... i just can't deal with all this. -_-
Michelle...I know you can get through your slump...I'll pray with all my heart for you ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back