Collide

MAn this next chapter is going to be great. Not that I didn't like this chapter, it is the next chapter that is going to be really interesting

texasalias

OH!!! my god!!! i can´t wait for the next chapter , it´s going to be hte bomb , vaaughn ,syd and sark in the same room , blod wil be shed :P :P

thanks for the pm :D :D can´t wait for the next chapter :angelic: :rolleyes: :angelic: :rolleyes:

Great update. Can't wait to see what Syd and Vaughn have to say to Sark.. That'll make for a very interesting conversation.

Thanks for the PM

:rotflmao: I'm sorry Carolyn..but that chapter was just too funny for words..I mean there is no description on how much I was laughing...I"m not really sure why...but holy felgercarb was I laughing...:sideroll:

:mellow: Sorry. I must be tired. :laughbounce: Thanks for the PM....

Riley xoxo

J&A L
Julian and Ashley Lazeray
How did they not notice that?
Vaughn is going to be so pissed to see Sark
I don't blame him
Ashley deserves to be nervous
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

“Holy sh*t” Vaughn muttered as he backed out of the doorway and looked at the face that stared back at him.

hehehe that was funny!
lol

this is gonna be interesting! okay soz but im in class

luv Em

awesome chapter!!!! haha, vaughn....holy s***!!! classic! common response when you meet julian!! lol! thanks for the pm!!

Ahh so the secrets out ... that was great ... wounder what the reactions are going to be ... poor Vaughn and Syd in for the shock of a lifetime ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

oh goodness!!! michael and ashley are sooo sweet!!! haha! i wonder what vaughn would do after seeing julian!!! muhahah!!!

“Who are we meeting? The mystery husband?” Michael smirked.

“Yes” Ashley nodded and led them into the room.

“Holy sh*t” Vaughn muttered as he backed out of the doorway and looked at the face that stared back at him.

:blink: EEEEK! is there gonna be a fight?!?! :woot: mean cliffhanger though! :rolleyes: :P

thanks for the pm!! :smiley:

Back