Couples

Who is/was your favourite Charmed couple?

• Piper & Leo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piper & Dan

• Phoebe & Cole

• Phoebe & Jason

• Prue & Andy

• Paige & Glen

• Other

• Total voters
Phoebe and Cole of course :love: :lovers: ...before he went psycho and she pretended not to care any more. :confused: ........but Andy and Prue were soul mates and would have been the better couple if they were given a chance.

Piper and leo by far. they were meant for each other. phoebe and cole, good couple, but the cole character got stupid after he came back from the dead. and no, cole isn't coming back. julian's character was only supposed to be there for ONE season (season 3, i think), but people liked him, so they put him on for a couple more seasons after that.

WV_Mountaineer said:
I agree - Piper and Leo are the real thing (kinda similar to Syd and Vaughn).  There is nothing that these two couples can't overcome.
SEMI-SPOLIER i considered posting in the spolier section, but it's not really a spoiler, but it might be considered one to some, i don't know

well...we'll see about that this season *hint*

So hard... i voted Phoebe and cole I coulndt decide between that and Piper And Dan. Piper and leo are a cute couple but i liked dan better.
Prue and Andy were a good couple to bad they both died.(damned demons)

no offense to Phoebe, but I think that she had a huge chance with Cole, but the ppl killed him off the show....I still think that Piper and Leo are the best.

Back