Couples

Who is/was your favourite Charmed couple?

• Piper & Leo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piper & Dan

• Phoebe & Cole

• Phoebe & Jason

• Prue & Andy

• Paige & Glen

• Other

• Total voters
I absolutly adored Pheobe and Cole...But Jason is kinda growing on a me abit too..
Piper and Leo are good...but *because* nothing can break them, it kinda feels like let's all be a happy family with them (i *know* this doesn't stand for a couple episodes though, like the last episode so far in series 5)...Piper and Dan were cute too..

Piper and Leo ^_^ Though I LOVE Phoebe and Cole. They were just so nice and cute and meant to be...
But Piper and Leo are Charmed's cute and enduring couple (enduring until the last epi of season 5 that is....) And hey, who can resist that :D

i <3...
PHOEBE AND COLE! bad bad writers had to kill him off in the worst way :( they shouldve made it so that he like totally gave himself up for phoebe...then she would actually mourn his death! him goin' psycho was stooping pretty low..didn't like it at all!

PIPER AND LEO! cuties! so meant to be :smiley:

I voted Piper and Leo.
I just love it that with all the problems that get in their way they usually find a way to be together again.

It was a toss up between Piper and Leo and Phoebe and Cole but..
Piper and Leo all the way!!! :D They are soooo cute together dont ya think!!?? :smiley:

Well, Phoebe and Cole are my 2 favs, so I chose them, but I don't like what happened to their relationship in the end. It was sweet in the 3rd seaon though :D

I loved Cole he was aweosme... it was the best show wid him in it.. and he is Australian all the way...but i am not a fan of the show niptuck

Back