Politics Depression

Thanks Nay, yer the convention is something I am really looking forward to.
I kinda get embarressed when people I know or have actual met read my real feelings but i know you are all nice people! :blush:
mmm had a felgercarb nite last nite... on the fone to my frend she was down i felt helpless and then went kinda mad slashing around dangerous objects mmmm
i just really want to holidays to come! (n)
Look after yourself Jess... :throb:
Take care anyone else on here.... Kat and Steph and Nay
xx helen xx

slashing wont help in the long run. I'm here for you helen, we'll try and sort something out, you can always talk tome, we'll find a better way.

:hug:

thanks huni, same goes to you. :hug:
:angry: im just so angry at myself and i dont know why... i cant believe how mad i can get. i really scared myself went i went crazy... it was like the kinda thing u see on tv in mental homes :thinking:
mmm well im back at school still kinda ill tho. i havnt writen in my diary for ages i mite tonight. was kinda depressing me cos i read back and there are pages and pages where i have just smudged my blood everywhere and letters ive writen to dead people and dead people i dont and never knew. like frends of frends. its so stupid.... i just duno wat the hell im doing anymore. then i read a letter i had writen to my dead grandad and i wanted to scream... he is dead and i know he is im just digging up the past and it isnt doing me any good. god i need a *** so badly! xx

hey its ok, its ok for you to think about him.

I scare myself most of the time, I talk to a ghost of my mate who killed herself and I tell her to tell me what to do etc, its freaky. I take stuff and puke it up. I use craft knives and ruin myslef, i cant even look at it.

we're all a little crazy,

but its ok...

very true.
Hey, have you ever read a book called Cut (this is relivent!)
its really good, bout a girl who cuts herself its sad i think i cried in places... but interessting one of my faveourites... cant remember the author but i can find out if u want. xx

hmmm, i dont think i would want to read it, it would probably ruin my good work...Also, i dont think i fancy a depressing book right now.

thnx anyway xxx

Tanja87 said:
I think there is never a good reason for committing suicide. a few weeks ago a 16 year old boy jumped from a tower in our city. he had no problems at school, with his parents or friends. Until today nobody knows why he had done this.
[post="1053187"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No problems that you know of. You don't know what he was feeling. I've been having suicidal thoughts, but if I killed myself, people wouldn't believe it. They'd say I had a perfect, loving family, and was a good student who cared about others and had lots of friends. But they wouldn't know what I was feeling.

Existentialist said:
(y)  I completely agree. Also, I do not believe in God.

I believe (and I know that this is going to be quite unpopular) that an individual's life is their own. They have to choose for themselves if they will fufill their lives, give it meaning. Ultimately, no one else has that right. In other words, no one has the authority to say "suicide is wrong. Don't do it." You can think it's wrong and not do it yourself, but you do not have that same power over others.
[post="1053475"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree. It is their life, no one else's. If that person doesn't want to live, they shouldn't have to.

i completely agree with you leslie!
the reasons behind suicide are not ones you can see by looking at a person, unless they are annorexic or wateva. but its the inside feelings that lead to the suicide because the person cannot get them out. xxx

yup, except when its too much and u burst into tears and everyone is like haha she is pathetic or whats up whats up and you say nothing and they are like... loser.. sigh.

hey i havnt been on here for ageeeees 10 pms of fan faics to read yey. im kinda drunk agen so yer sorry. i miss steph she has gone ot america! well i went to this gig on friday nite and i pulled a guy who i dont like and now every1 is calling me a slag and im pissed off cos i didnt do anythign really rong, i mean he had me pinned against a wlal grrr. ive been at my cousins all weekd been ok. had to sort out problems with her bf great.... okay i feel really down rite now im thinking of not tlaking to anyone for the last two days o term..... YES i have two more days how stupid that everyoen has broken up. im sorry if thais dont make snses.
take care xx :smiley:

I hate when people make opinions that are totally negative when they don't know you. >.< Just ignore them, Helen. You seem like a really nice girl, so yeah!

hmmmm, i feel terrible, hang in there Helen...
Everything is just going crazy, its all moving too fast, I feel like I'm in a washing machine, I'm not doing anything I want to, my life's just speeding along and I'm ruining it. These are meant to be the best days of our lives and 8I hate them. I can't do this, I cant think about Uni, oh its all so f***** up.

i know what you mean. my new years resolutions are to give up smoking. well im kinda starting that now as i dont have any ***s left :smiley:
and never ever ever ever hav weed agen cos it fuked me up badly last time :(
i dont usually keep new years resolutions but im so determined this year. and im also guna give up chocolate lol. .. i dont really eat it anymore but i will giv it up. only thing i cudnt live without is alcohol.... :smiley:
i hope you all have a fantastic christams... its christmas in usa before britain so yer all of you have a great time before ive even woken up!!!!
love you xx

i think it depends...

If your just depressed or whatever then you need help!

and then if your ok and then you just kill yourself, its not right.

but...

if your like a soldier or whatever and about to be captured by the enemy. you bet i wouldn't give them the satisfaction of capturing me. i'd kill myself then.

In general I would be against suicide. I think killing yourself doesn't solve most problems. Hell, it doesn't even avoid them. Though in the case of being a spy, and being captured by the enemy, if you deem there is no longer any chance you could escape, and that you are near the point where you'd give up valuable information that could jeopardize national security, then yes, I say go kill yourself.

Xin Li

Back