Dream Lists

nance said:
There is no such thing as a perfect boyfriend... weeeell maybe Michael Vartan. :lol: but if I were to ever have a boyfriend (puh :rolleyes: :lol:smiley:

He can't be bigoted or ignortant, and a least a little intelligent. :confused: Hmm... and of course a little compassionate and funny. ^_^

eeeeeeeeeeeeee and watches Alias or at least doesn't bash the show. :lol: Because I can't stand it when people say Alias sucks and the show is so stupid. :o_O:
arash is close to being my perfect guy :love: i'll compose a list later :smiley:

1. He has to have a passion for something (sports, music, books, etc.)
2. Must know how to accept people even if he doesn't like them
3. Nice eye contact with me (I don't care what color eyes though. I have blue eyes and i don't think they are better than any other color)
4. Must have a humorous side AND if you don't got one then you will get one from dating me :lol:
5. I'd like for him to be health concious (usually eat the right food)
6. Good Hygiene (takes showers, brushes teeth, the usual)
7. Ahh I like muscles :smiley: (abs and biceps 🤤 )
8. Apprecition for his family
9. He's got to be somewhat random but not excessively random :confused:
10. Show's his feelings
11. Morals (no cheating)
12. I never feel uncomfortable around him
13. No weird awkward silence moments...those creep me out :thinking:
14. If he watched Alias (big plus (y) )
15. Low & soft voice, would be nice

clairs7 said:
1. He has to have a passion for something (sports, music, books, etc.)
2. Must know how to accept people even if he doesn't like them
3. Nice eye contact with me (I don't care what color eyes though. I have blue eyes and i don't think they are better than any other color)
4. Must have a humorous side AND if you don't got one then you will get one from dating me :lol:
5. I'd like for him to be health concious (usually eat the right food)
6. Good Hygiene (takes showers, brushes teeth, the usual)
7. Ahh I like muscles :smiley: (abs and biceps 🤤 )
8. Apprecition for his family
9. He's got to be somewhat random but not excessively random :confused:
10. Show's his feelings
11. Morals (no cheating)
12. I never feel uncomfortable around him
13. No weird awkward silence moments...those creep me out :thinking:
14. If he watched Alias (big plus (y) )
15. Low & soft voice, would be nice
thats a nice list ... and sums up my perfect boyfriend too ... ;)

Ok ladies here's my list:

1. Must be a girl :mellow: i'm pretty strict on that one
2. Have a nice smile
3. Act like they normally do (i don't need to be impressed)
4. Don't act dumb. it's a huge turn-off
5. Don't use the word 'like' like alot ;)
6. No gossiping. i know for some it's 2nd nature but it's a bad habit.
7. Takes care of herself.
8. Sense of humor
9. Soft face. don't pile on the make-up. natural is sexy too.
10. In shape

I can't think of any more

LoL so thats what u guys like little make-up...heck that makes my day I hate the stupid felgercarb except some eyeliner it looks great cuz I have almond shaped eyes

lol

Peferct BF:

HYGIENE!!!!!
Smells good hehe
Outgoing (since I'm not really outgoing)
Sensitive
Morals
Funny
Someone bigger than me (no sticks!!)..lol
Non-smoker
Some that will love me for me
some1 I'm comfortable with!!
I thinks thats it

~KM :smiley:

AgentNicBristow said:
Mike17 said:
sosososososososososososososososososo....true :D
ummm, I don't fit this prerequiste because I have nasty skin so I use foundation and stuff. However, I don't use a lot of eye make-up and lipstick so I don't look like a w*ore.
Also guys, a lot of you are holding really high standards when it comes to the looks department. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, lol. In other words, no one here is Brad Pitt or Catherine Zeta Jones, lol.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

AgentNicBristow said:
Alias_Gay said:
AgentNicBristow said:
Mike17 said:
sosososososososososososososososososo....true :D
so true ... all that make up for what? ... :blink:
its almost like they're trying to impress themselves...lol, it sure isnt for us :D ^_^
LOL!!! what u guys think we think!!! thats actually funny!!!

I don't wear much make-up cuz I don't have time but other do cuz they think it makes them l0ook better plus usually their moms do too so its a very sad cycle!!

~KM

when in reality it makes them look more superficial. a little makeup doesnt hurt, it just the ones that cover their face in all that goop. plus, makeup doesnt taste very good, so how are guys ever going to want to kiss you? ^_^

take for instance ... Jon Benet Ramsey ... that girl was made up like beauty queen ... and just because her mother wanted her to ...

Alias_Gay said:
take for instance ... Jon Benet Ramsey ... that girl was made up like beauty queen ... and just because her mother wanted her to ...
Yea its really sad when the moms make or even let their daughters wear make-up and tons of of it at very early ages

I wasn't allowed to wear make-up until my 14th b-day

~KM

SpyGurl001 said:
Alias_Gay said:
Yea its really sad when the moms make or even let their daughters wear make-up and tons of of it at very early ages

I wasn't allowed to wear make-up until my 14th b-day

~KM
I am not even allowed right now to wear make-up ... and I am 31 ... :lol:

Just Kidding ... :lol:

ooh let's see....

1) smart. he doesn't have to be a genius or anything, just someone I can have an intelligent discussion with. ^_^
2) he has to watch Alias, or at least accept the fact that I do and am obsessed. :rolleyes:
3) sense of humor. AND he has to laugh at the majority of my stupid jokes, just to qualify. ^_^
4) like froggy said, non-smoker. smoking's just gross anyways. and preferably not an alcoholic.
5) nice hair. all males please look to James Dean for examples. :lol: ^_^
6) has to smell nice. ha froggy I'm like that too!
7) I have to feel comfortable around him. I absolutely hate awkward silences...

oh, and if you should happen to be Hugh Grant, it's a BIG plus. ;)

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
4) like froggy said, non-smoker. smoking's just gross anyways. and preferably not an alcoholic.
I hate cigarettes/smoking too... but that doesn't mean the person is... "bad". I mean if Jennifer Garner started smoking... or Hugh Grant :lol: or MV... that doesn't change them or who they are. ::shruggs:: I don't know... :blink:

I wouldn't let him smoke in the house... he'd have to do it outside. :lol: :Ph34r:

Back