Dreams Were Ment to Be

Ok, so heres whats going on.... this is my first fic... and i just decided that i wanted to make one of my own..... and i want some responces i guess to help.... so here it goes!!

***** This takes place right after the fall of the Aliance and of all Sd cells.*****

~~Chapter 1~~

"Your free now, no more Sd-6, no more Slone, no more 'Bank.'" Vaughn told Syd jokingly.
He had her in his arms for the time being, and had intended to keep her there for as long as he could. She looked up into his eyes.
"Yep," she simply replied, and reset her head back to his sholder.
He looked down at her and kissed her hair. "I love you, Syd."
Not looking at him, but their suroundings, and the mess that they had made from the take-down, she replied, "I love you, too, Michael."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After saying her goodbyes to the team, and a special goodbye to Vaughn, she got into her car and drove home.
She thought that all would be better, now that the Aliance had been brought down, but she had not seen the blue car following behind her.

~~Tell me if I should continue... cuz I won't if no one reads it.... and I kno that it is short. sry bout that!!!!~~

She speed home. She wanted to tell Francie that she and Michael could go out now, and that they had a date Friday.
Sydney found something wrong when she saw the little car stop a few houses down, and no one got out. She turned around so that the people could not see what she was doing.
She took out her cell and dialed the only number that she could think of at the moment, Vaughn's.
"Vaughn," he answered when he picked up his cell.
"I need to see you right now!" she screamed into the phone rapidly.
"Syd, whats wrong?" He seemed realy worried now.
"Talk to you when you get to the Pier, and hurry!" she left it at that.
Quickly she got back into her car and speed off to the Pier.

Sry all... kinda falling asleep here... write more soon... mabe if you like it......

I got your message and i added you to the short, short list.... J/k... ha ha. :rolleyes:

*Pier*

Vaughn was standing by the railing, looking out to the vast ocean, when someone rushed to the spot next to him, almost hitting him.
He turned around and saw that she was looking around, not in a easy way. Her head was moving fast as she took in her surroundings and made sure it was safe.
Noticing that he was staring at her, she wispered to him, "I was followed home, but I think that I lost them on my way here."
Vaughn, although worried himself, tried to confert her. Grabing her arms, he pulled her closser to him, and said, "I'll be here for you, you don't have to worry."
After hearing this, she slightly relaxed. She always felt safer when she was with him.
"Thank you." She wanted to say more, but being with him always made her speachless. She felt him lean down, and didn't refuse what she had wanted.
They kissed, at first a short romantic one, then a deep kiss, filled with want and passion.
They broke apart, but their forheads were still touching.
"You can stay at my place tonight, if you want." He didn't want to rush things, but he wanted to make sure that she was safe.
"Why not?" she answered. "I just have to get some things from home.
She knew that this was mearly for her safty but she felt that she should get some of her things, to make sure of what he was asking.
The two kissed and each headed home, both watching their backs.

Chapter Two will be up soon!!!

I had to do chores this morning.... :angry: <_< :banghead: :cuss: :madfire: :stupidcomputer:...... who in the world thought up of chores!!!! Oh well..... I decided i would reward you with some writting.....I tought of something funny.... did you kno that i control what you read here.... I mean I can not write for a whole year.... and you can do NOHTING to stop me!!!
HA HA HA HA HA!!!! But then agian, I'm not that mean...... or am I!!!! HA HA HA!!!

~~Chapter 2~~

Syd couldn't wait to see him agian, and not only that, but she would be in his house. As soon as she pulled up and parked her car at her house, she looked for the little blue car, but it was gone. She was busy looking for the right key on her keychain as she walked up to her house.
She found the right key, and stuck it in the lock, but before she turned the key, she noticed that the door was unlocked. Closed, but unlocked.
Her first thought was that Francie was home, but in a conversation that the two had that morning, Fran wouldn't be home til Midnight.
Slowly, she opened the door and found a huge mess.
In the livingroom, the couch was overturned, the T.V. was unpluged and on the floor, plus the coffeetable was on the other side of the room, cracked in half.
Walking through the house she noticed that only one other room was messed up, her's.
Her bed was in three diferent places, her lamps were broken, and every drawer was pulled out a flung everywhere.
Grabing some clothes for tonight, she ran out of the house, and headed stright to Fran.

*Francie's Club*

"Hey there, Syd. What's up?" greated Francie.
"I need to talk to you, right now," she said ergently.
Fran, worried, led the two of them to the VIP room, where they sat in a small booth. "So, whats wrong?"
Looking around, and agreed that no one was watching them, she told Francie everything.
"Fran, we had a break in. Nothing was taken that I could see, but the livingroom and my room were both trashed. I want you to promise me that you will not go home, and that you will go to Will's or something, but you can't go back home."
"I'll hang at Will's tonight," she said. "But what about you?"
"I have plans." She paused. "I have to see Will. Do you want me to tell him that your coming over?"
"That would be great Syd, thanks."
Francie and Syd shared a hug. Syd left and Fran got back to work.

Syd decied that she wanted to call Will instead.
"Will here," he answered.
"Hey Will, its Syd. Umm, I just wanted to tell you that Fran wants you to pick her up after work, and that she is sleeping over there."
Without getting an answer, she hung up, and pulled into Vaughn's Driveway.
There were two cars in the driveway, and Syd only knew one of the two, Vaughn's

Do all of you want to know what helps????

Review!!!!
<_< :argue: :banghead: :cuss: :error: :hide: :madfire: :run: :poke: :stupidcomputer: :talk: :wtf: :angry2: :asleep: :o_O: :devil: :sly: :ermm: :nuke: :boxing: :mad: 🇳🇴 :sideroll: :argue: :chatchairs: :rotflmao: :band: :band: :blush: ....... sry got bored!!!

I get bored to much...not a thing in the world for me to do!!!! I'm going Crazy :o_O: :o_O: . Any who..... on with the show!!!!

(i bet that gets annoying)

~~Chapter 3~~

Syd slowly walked up to the door with her clothes in her hands.
She heard voices inside, so she decided that she would wait, at least until the voices calmed down.
She waited for about 20 minutes before deciding to knock. The voices went silent. She knocked for a second time, and called Vaughn's name. "Michael, let me in. I have been sitting here for almost half-a-hour!" she screamed.
She heard the voices agian, and was just about to go back to her car, the door opened.
"What are you doing here?" the girl asked in a snotty voice. The bright lights in the house made it hard to see her face.
"I should be asking you the same question. Michael invited me to stay tonight."
"Is that so, Mike?" she asked rounding on Vaughn.
"Um, yea it is," he replied unsurely.
"So is this what you do when I'm gone. You know, invite sl*ts to stay over at our house?"
"Your more of a sl*t than I am!" Syd sreamed. "And what do you mean by 'our' house?"
"I'm his girlfriend," she replied, finally steping out of the lights and onto the porch.
"Alice?"
"Yep, that's me. And I don't want you anywhere near my boyfriend ever agian, or I will kick your as*."
"I would love to see you try." Syd was pissed, and not only at Alice, but at Michael, for not steping in. She wanted to cry, but not in fount of this b*tch. She turned and left.
Vaughn tried to call her back, but Syd wasn't listining. She had to get away.
She ran stright back home, only this time, the blue car was still there, waiting.

Syd didn't care anymore. Michael told her that him and Alice had broken up, when in reality, they were still an item.
She couldn't take it anymore, all the lies, all the truths, and all the pain. It was always to much, and she had learned to take it all in, and not show the pain. She used it just now, not letting her emotions get to her.
She pulled up to her house, not taking the advice that she had just given earlier to Francie. She just wanted to be left alone.
She unlocked the door, opened it and got half-way to her room, when someone grabed her arms, while another someone druged her.
The last thing that she saw was a person talking off their mask, and saying goodnight.

How come all of my chapters are soo small??

Ok... so I got bored in Algebra....I'm in advanced placement.... and so I started to write in there and here's what I came up with.

~~Chapter 4~~

Syd woke up in a gray room. She had a major headache, and it wouldn't go away.
She looked around the room. The first thing that she spoted was a small window, not big enough to get through, that had bars on it. Angry, she turned to find a door. She rushed over to it, only to find that it had no handle on her side.
Sighing, she turned and found that she wasn't alone.

That was just a preview.... more latter...... HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! :P :P :P :lol: :D

Ok.. so here more goes..... I swear... I have NO life.... LOL :lol: :D

~~Chapter 4~~

Syd woke up in a gray room. She had a major headache, and it wouldn't go away.
She looked around the room. The first thing that she spoted was a small window, not big enough to get through, that had bars on it. Angry, she turned to find a door. She rushed over to it, only to find that it had no handle on her side.
Sighing, she turned and found that she wasn't alone.
She ran over to him, and as doing so, she noticed who he was.
"Michael?" she questioned. She didn't want to know, she didn't want him here.
"wo thre?" he asked, not quite awake.
"Michael, you need to wake up, now!" she yelled to him.
She tried to shake him, but it didn't work. After a few more tries, she gave up.
"GOD Michael!!" she screamed, and smacked him on the cheek.
"OWWW!! Why did you hit so hard?!"
"Oh my god, your awake. I tried to get you up but you wouldn't buge. Plus I'm still mad at you," she told him as she turned around, pretending that seeing him didn't hurt her.
"Oh, Syd. I'm soo sorry about that," he told her. He got off the bed and headed to her. "She just came over, and I didn't know that she was coming. She caught me off guard."
He came over to her back, and continued to explain.
"I tried to call you back, but you wouldn't listen. I got in my car, and tried to follow you. I saw you go in, and come out knocked out. I tried to get to you, but I was knocked out by a guy I didn't see."
Syd turned around and looked at him. "What about Alice?"
"She's not my type. I have someone else in mind," he countered with a grin.
Just to make sure of what he was saying, she decided to test him. "She seems to think that you two are together."
"Yea, well she's wrong Syd. In case you didn't notice, your the girl that I was talking about."
"I know," she replied, turning around, with a smug look on her face. "I just wanted you to tell me that."
"How cute. Our captives seem to like each other. Go figgure. Who would have guessed? Oh, thats right, I did. Especialy when a special person tried to help my little Sydney," the person said, with a grin.

See you still don't kno who it is

Back