Dreams Were Ment to Be

Hey all!!! I'm bak... but i lost my PM list... so w/e

<><><><><><><>

~~Chapter 5~~

"Oh my God, not you again!!!!" Syd had enough to last her a week, let alone the added anger of who was infront of her and Vaughn.
"Look baby. I just want us to have a normal life. I want you to have a normal life. A normal Mother, a normal boyfriend, a normal Father," she replied, slightly sad, but once agian happy as she stressed that last word.
"Now, if you two promise me that you wont break out, I can let you see your father, and I can give you two a descent room in the house.
"What floor are we on?" Syd plainfully asked.
"What do you --" but the woman was cut off.
"You know what I mean. You want me to stay here and be your daughter agian, without a fight? If you think that that will happen, your sadly mistaken. Now the only way that you know that you can keep us here is if were on one of the highest floors, in one of the highest buildings, with of course, no other visable way out of this newly found Hell hole!!" The only way that Syd could maintain her anger in a somewhat calmer tone was the fact that Vaughn had his arms around her waist and the fact that she worried about him.
"Your smart. Your father brought you up well," at that moment, Irena thought she had hit a nerve.
"He only did it well because he told me that I could never grow up like you," and with this last comment, Syd turned around and sat on a bed.
Irena needed an excuse, she needed to get out of there before she cryed.
"I'll give you time to cool off and come to your sences," with that she took her leave.
"God, I can't handle this, Michael!"
"Shhhh, it will all turn out for the best."
"And how do you know this?"
"I just hope."
"Oh."
"Maybe we should take her up on her offer. I mean the better room and if she does have your father --"
"Oh my God, my father. I forgot she has him. I guess that we have no choice," she paused, and looked Vaughn in the eyes.
"I'm so sorry that you got caught in my mothers attempt at trying to be a happy family."
Vaughn grined. "Thats ok. Just as long as I'm here with you, I'm fine with this."
She loved that grin. She loved those eyes that she caught herself looking into.
"Your too nice, did you know that?"
"Wow, I have never been told that I was too nice before. Should I take that as a insault?"
She could tell that he was laughing on the inside.
"Nothing that I will ever say to you is an insault," she tried to explain herself as she noticed him getting closer. She couldn't help it. She wanted him so bad. She leaned in just as he did.
They kissed, slowly at first, but because of all that passion that had built up on them.
He leaned down so that he was on top of her. Just then, Irena had decided to come back in. She seemed amused as she watched the two spring apart. She shook her head. "So what did you think of my offer. And by the way, the new room does have a lock." She couldn't help but grin.
"Fine. We promise that we will stay here."
Vaughn just noded in aggreement when Irena looked at him. He couldn't help but feeling embarsed at what his girlfriend's mother saw.
"I will come back in a bit to show you to the new room."
She left agian.
"Um, maybe we should wait untill --" she couldn't finish.
He blushed. "Yea, we should." And the two spearated.

<><><><><><<><><>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>GUESS WHAT</span> I just found out that Jennifer and Michael are going out!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: I maybe late to that info, but I just thought that I should share!!!!

this is good
and yeah a little late on the jennifer micheal dating thing but thats ok '
cuz i relize people sometimes tune out for a bit and yah

Back