Dreams

okay, im sorry, i lied. It will hopefully be up tomorrow, aslong as my dumb computer doesnt crash AGAIN. its decided not to work properly, and always ends up crashing wen iv nearly finished typing the chapter, so il try agen tomorrow!

that was great! he better not be married... :angry: thanx for even getting that small bit up, and i'm lookin forward to the next part hopefully tomorrow!

Em

okay...i finally have got around to writing this up!!

JACK

That word, "Daddy" made me realise it had to be my daughter. The only person who dared to call me anything but "Jack" or "Agent Bristow". It choked me up. I needed no confirmation, I knew it was her.
"I'm sorry, Sydney." I told her.
"What? What for?"
"Lack of faith--I thought you were dead, not believing it was you when you called--I should have realised, no-one could try to be you, they would all fail, they wouldn't compare to you..your intelligence, beauty...it would be pointless attempting to be you, Sydney."
"Daddy..."She whispered, but I cut her off,
"We'll talk more later, others want to see you, sweetheart"

SYDNEY

Before I could ask who, my father walked out, trading places with someone completely different. It was Will, the only friend I had had, who I didn't have to lie to. It confused me, why would the CIA let an analyst on an extraction mission? I had so many questions for him, questions I felt it was rude to ask. He saw my expression of pure shock, and slowly began talking, eliminating each concern as he spoke

WILL

Her face when she saw me, a pleased surprise. Her questions, I knew what they would be before I went in, all I could do was answer them, to help one thing in her life go back to normal.
"Hey"
"Hey, uh Will."
"Don't worry!" I said to her, smiling, "No breaches of protocol or anything!" You aren't looking at an analyst, Syd, you are looking at CIA Agent William Tippin!"
It was worth telling her my news for the look on her face, her smile lit up the dark, dingy room that seemed to be standard for a CIA safehouse. I looked at her again, and there was a longing in her eyes, wanting to ask after Francie.
"Didn't think you'd last without asking about her, Syd. She's great, absolutely fine, restaurant thriving, everything's working out. And I really can't tell you more, she would actually kill me!"

SYDNEY

I can't wait to see her again, we have so much to catch up on, and for what I have to say, I can't tell her anything, purely because I don't know. Will hugged me tightly, and walked out. I closed my eyes, unable to comprehend what was happening in the world around me, the people who were walkingin and out to talk to me. I took a deep breath in, hoping Vaughn would be the next person I would see.

DIXON

The look on her face says she doesn't believe it's me.
"Hello, Sydney." I greeted her
"Dixon..." she seemed to breathe the words. Suddenly, I didn't know what to say, all I could think of was the truth.
"Sydney, you'll find out sooner or later, you've been missingpresumed dead for 2 years."
"wow, wow, wow, wow. I knew it was a long time, but two years?"
"That's right, it's 2006, it's January, a lot has happened since you left."
"Wow, gosh, yeah. So, how are you? Diane? the kids?"
She'd just found out she had been missing for two years, and yet she still remained caring as ever of me. Inside, I was overflowing with pride, a paternal pride that I often felt as Sydney Bristow often exceeded my expectations of her.
"We're all great, totally fine." I kept my meeting with her brief, the quicker we were out of there, the better. I continued talking, "Before we go back, there are two more people to see you." I hugged her, andleft, before she could say another word, which I knew would make me want to stay longer.

SYDNEY

Everything's "fine" with other people. They're treating me like I'm a china doll, because I've been missing for 2 years, or maybe they're setting me up for more pain and sorrow. The door creaked open again, and I heard a voice behing me
"Hey, Syd."

WEISS

She turned to look at me, and her face brightened.
"Eric! How are you?"
"Hmm, better." She looked at me, confused. I elaborated for her, "Well, wouldn't you feel better if you're missing-presumed-dead friend gave you a call, saying she was alive, and she also happened to be the best CIA agent ever known?" Her smile showed her joy, as she reached out to hug me. She whispered in my ear,
"Thank you, thank you for being normal, for mentioning it, it's only been you who has, unless you count my Dad's apology." She paused, "And I know he's here, could you send him in?"
I laughed as I pulled away from her, I was in hysterics as I walked out of the door.

SYDNEY

I sat on the couch, waiting for the moment I would see Vaughn, my Vaughn, again. The silence was broken as the door burst open, and I see him. His eyes greener than my memory told me, his hair more golden, his whole outer self, everything about him, somehow more perfect.

VAUGHN

She jumped up. Her hair was natural, brown, shoulder length, not perfectly in place, it deepend her beauty. I couldn't speak, I was speechless, like I used to be around Sydney Bristow. And I'm about to break her heart.

SYDNEY

All I can think of is the last conversation I had with him. I want to ask about the promise, whether he kept it, but I can't. I just can't find the words, the words I want, no, I need to say.

VAUGHN

She wants to know about the promise. Whether I kept it, whether I met Lauren, She looks at me, as we stand on opposite sides of the room. Me by the door, her by the window. I can't speak. I simply raise my left hand, showing her the wedding band on my ring finger.

hehehe! hope u like it! I'm off to send some more PMs, and i might also write up another fic i wrote, if u wanna read it!

~steph

okay, i sent a loada PMs to ya all,
this is my PM list:

AmyLeerockergurl15
berry_kyoote_spy88
Alias Fan Gillian
krzykty57789
amisha
karlee
Ms.MichaelVaughn
vartanaddict247
alias4life_4
aliasfreek
blualoha
aliasbaby101
ashqua
sidneymichaelvaughn4ever
DBristow

if u dnt wanna be on it anymore, tell me, I'll take you off it, otherwise I'll keep sendin PMs!

~steph

*tisk, tisk*, shameful Vaughn, just shameful. He promised- and she warned him but he did it anyway! *shakes head* Great chapter! Thanx for the pm and update soon!!

Em

i feel mean for writing that now!
oh well, u'll just have to read the next chap. to see what happens!

~steph

hmm, yeah i have decided to continue this at least for this chapter, because i wrote it ages ago and i love this chapter...(not saying its gd, im just saying I like it!)...yeah, those of you who know what i think of Lauren should get why! lol!
this is probably not the full chapter, i don't think I have enough time to write that much... :(
And...incase you don't remember what happened last time, I'll put in the last bit of what Vaughn had thought....

VAUGHN

She looks at me, as we stand on opposite sides of the room. Me by the door, her by the window. I can't speak. I simply raise my left hand, showing her my wedding band.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYDNEY

I don't believe it. The ba**ard got married. He broke his promise. I don't believe it. His face breaks into a smile. I glare, and with all the strength left within me, I don't break down to tears, I don't yell. I just speak. And as I do so, I wince, it seems so cliched, so like something my father would say. But I need to stop it being obvious that inside, I've crumbled.
"You think this is funny, punk?"

VAUGHN

"Shh. Come here."
"Stay away from me!"
"Okay, I'll just read you the inscription of my ring. Or do you want to read it yourself?" I ask, holding my ring toward her.
"Stay away from me."
"I'll just read it out then. It says, "My heart is forever Sydney's""
She glances at me suspiciously.
"Put it on the table." I do as she says. "Stand with your back against the wall." I do that, too. She shuffles slowly towards the table, snatches the ring, and almost runs back to the window.
Within 10 seconds, her face had broken into a mix of confusion and happiness. Again, she speaks. "Vaughn, why?"
I smile briefly, and answer, "I have a quick call. You'll see why."

you didn't actually think I would actually write him getting married? no no no!! anyways, that was very short, and I'll post more...maybe later.

~steph :o_O:

Back