Dreams

Steph dearie, can you please hurry up with the next chapter? the suspense is killing me!
he didn't get married!!! **happy dance**

yes, fine i will....as soon as i have time, and my brother NOT kicking a football at me, it makes it harder to type!
so that will probably be...thursday...can you wait until then?

OMG!!! :woot: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY... etc. !! I'm soo glad you didn't make him like the evil Vaughn on the show... getting married and all that... -_- But... anyway... YAY! :lol: I hope you update soon!!!! :angelic:

okay as i said...an update! woooo!! (i can sorta hear your cheering in my head...yeah)
and on the last page, said "any new reader is welcome"...i guess i should have put "any new readerS are welcome"...but thank you, boyscout7, for joining us!
okay, so basically Vaughn has to make a phone call...you might remember vaugely (sp) from the last time i updated...anyway...the new part!

SYDNEY

He pulls a cell phone out from his jacket, and calls a number on his speed dial.
"Lauren?" he spoke into the phone. I can't quite hear what "lauren" is saying...wait...Lauren?!
"I'm on a trip." Ohmigosh! he met the blonde, faceless Lauren!
"I just called to say-----" she cut him off. Blonde, faceless Lauren of my dreams. I hate her already.
"No, not I just called to say I love you----" Interrupted again. I never did this.
"Actually Lauren, if you would please listen, I just called to say we're over. Finished. An agent called us. We're extracting her----" They're over! She really shouldn't interrupt like this.
"What has this got to do with us? I'll tell you, but don't hang up on me. This agent, her name is Sydney Bristow. She disappeared two years ago. You never knew her. You joined about 18 months ago. So you didn't know how much in love we were. Before she disappeared, she had this re-occuring dream, this nightmare. She dreamt she would disappear and wake up in an alley one day that she didn't recognise....
Stop interrupting me Lauren...yes...do you want to hear this? Then shut up and listen. Anyway, she also dreamt that when she got back, I would be married to a blonde woman from the office, called Lauren. The last morning I saw her, she made me promise not to marry anyone whilst she was gone. I keep all my promises, Lauren. I'm sorry."
I couldn't help a smile coming over me as I could suddenly hear a thick, Australian accent shouting down the phone. "You son of a b***h! Never come back to this house, understand me? I can't----" Vaughn, MY Vaughn cut her off this time, speaking in such a calm tone, as if he couldn't understand why she was annoyed.
"I wouldn't come back to the house, Lauren, but however, I own it, so I'm afraid it won't be me leaving."

VAUGHN

I turned my phone off and sat Sydney down on a chair. I sat myself next to her, and took a deep breath, needing all the courage I had to say what I was about to.
"Sydney, my real reason for having this ring made, it was... to remind myself of our love. A love I knew would never die. And I knew that when you got back, if I had lost faith and gotten married, I would hate my wife, because I am so in love with you. My other reason, is that I wanted to personalise this, so it wasn't like every other wedding band out there. I wanted everyone to know it was you I had married. And that's all I want right now. Sydney, will you marry me?"

SYDNEY

Oh. My. God.
I took his hand in mine. and whispered, "Before I left, all the time I knew you, that is all I had wished for. And this morning, that is all I wished for. And now, all my mind is screaming is yes, of course I will. Yes, Vaughn, of course I will!"

Okay, i hope u liked....now then...to send PMs....!

helen...you are one of my best friends...you have to say that! :P
and amisha...yeah sorry i wrote it AGES ago...but its kinda hard to type up stuf when my brother is kicking a football at me!! :(

Back