was out of town. Usually, she told me.
But occasionally, she'd stop what she was
doing, walk over and offer me kiss. A
spontaneous gesture, one I admit I
enjoyed. But on one occasion, it struck
me... this impulsive kiss: What if it
was an evasion? Camouflaging the truth
in an expression of love.

I am lovin' this quote... because if you can read anything into this ep. by the promo., Lauren will do exactly what Irina would have done. Maybe this will make Vaughn FINALLY wonder about his wife's loyalties.

And, I am lovin' you, DD.... BTW, so much for being spoiler free. :lol: Script pages and 8-ball chats always suck me back in. ;)

DD you rock!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I hate the times when they pu the show off for two weeks. IT MAKES ME GO NUTS!! Thank you DD for saving me from going crazy and needing to go into therapy. I PRAISE U!!

Ms. Sark said:
Clearly, I overestimated Ms. Reed's
abilities.

BOMANI
A little to late for that.

SARK
She is still on the inside. I'll make
sure she acquires the information the CIA
stole from us. Once she passes it along
-- she will be eliminated
FINALLY!! KILL HER SARK! KILL HER!!!!!!!!

And this sounds like an AWESOME EPISODE!!! Jack opening up to Vaughn... but Vaughn being a stubborn arse.. DENIAL!!!!! Oh man, I can't wait!!!!!

Thanks so much for posting, DD!!!!!
This has made me very excited!! Kill her Sark!!!

And...

Sark's willingness to kill Lauren surprises Bomani.

BOMANI
And what of her "assets"?

SARK
(assuring him)
She was a passing diversion. Nothing
more.

BOMANI
(nodding approval)
See we get that information as soon as
possible.

Off Sark, determined to do what needs to get done.

I knew he was just using her to get some!! That warms my Anti-Lark heart!!

mystery_chick said:
(and with utter disdain)
And I am definitely not you.

Off Vaughn, defiant.

DD you're such a sweet heart. *sigh* Vaughn's in De Nile! :D hehe well he better apologize to Syd afterwards. :D
--Mandy :angelic:
omg yeah he is. i cant believe he lashes out at JACK. he isnt in denial...hes literally in desperation. poor kid. but that whole quote at the end was definately uncalled for! vaughn needs a kick in the @ss from spy daddy.

Thank you, DD!! ^_^

Vaughn is soooo very far in denial. But of course, he's going to start wondering. Syd and Jack just opened up his eyes. He's going to be doing a lot of apologizing later...

And Sark says he'll kill Lauren? :lol:

DD - THANK YOU!!!

Not liking the S/V talk.

LOVE the Vaughn/Jack talk.

I wish it was next SUnday.

Any scoop on Eps 21 & 22??

Thank you DD! I hope when Vaughn realizes that Syd and Jack were correct that he will apologize. Both Syd and Jack will tell him that apologies aren't necessary but in Syd's case Vaughn's comments can't help but wound her more.

Chris

Wow, I can't believe it!! Sark's gonna kill Lauren?? Jack's opening up?? To Vaughn?? The world may be cominig to an end! Just kidding, i think things are starting to go right. I agree with..... well whoever it was who said that Vaughn is in De Nile! You do not lash out at SpyDaddy! Can't wait until next week! (y)

Thanks DD! I can't beleive this! Sark wants to kill Lauren, Jack opens up a bit adn Vaughn is in major denial!! It would be interesting to see Sdney trying to tell him what she thinks :lol:

Awesome spoiler! Thanks!
So Vaughn is continuing to be a total jerk. :lame:
I hope Syd finally damps her "hopes" and moves on.
"Syd! Move on soon!"

Whoa
i so have to stop reading spoilers. i live in aus in we are only on episode 7 so know i can't wait for ep 18. Sark is going to kill lauren. About time someone killed her. as much as i love melissa george i hate her character

But with MG having a contract thru 2005.....will Sark actually kill her or as some have hinted...she will turn semi-good or something?? Either way she will be knocked down a peg!! ;)

SARK
She is still on the inside. I'll make
sure she acquires the information the CIA
stole from us. Once she passes it along
-- she will be eliminated.

I don´t think Sark will kill Lauren. I think he has a plan to get out of it, or maybe he´ll kill Bomani...

Back