Season 5 Ep 18 Script Pages

Sadly, he won't kill her since she'll be recurring in season 4... or maybe she'll be recurring as a ghost, memories?? :lol:

But I'm hopin' he won't do something to save her or like Angel81 said, kill Bomani instead. No!!!

thanx DD!!! that's great!! :D hahahah vaughn!! i bet you it's hurting him cuz deep down inside he knows it's the truth!! ^_^
i must say, thuogh i love vaughn w/ all my heart, i do enjoy seeing him suffer a bit!! he deserves it after all he's made syd go through!!! :P

I think Michael Vartan is going to give a brilliant performance.

And I wouldn't put too much thought into Vaughn's anger towards Sydney. Remember in Season 2 when Vaughn and Sydney go on a mission and Jack has the place rigged with explosives to blame Irina. When Vaughn told Sydey about his suspicions, she said some pretty nasty stuff to him.

But I'm sure he will apologize to Sydney later.

Hi DD, a giant pot of coffee for you!! I may have to steal you from Jinnie and Manu and Becky!! :woot: :blush: Thanks soooooo much for these script pages, (y)

Har

I don't think Sark will kill Lauren :( ...but maybe Jack will! She has to die, and Sark wanting to kill her is great! It means he doesn't love her! :jump:

Vuaghn is so dense!! If Lauren is with her mom in England burying her father, why the heck is her HUSBAND not with her to help her "mourn?" Ugh, Vaughn. Listen to Sydney- then make out with her ;)

I can't believe I'm in the spoiler forum !!! I so thought I was cured :confused:

ARGHHHhhhhhhhh!!! how did I end here?!! I mean: what the hell am I doing reading this?!!! :eek:

oh well, just for this one time doesn't really count, right? :angelic:
... not mentionning that 2 more weeks to wait is way too long... so I have a good reason, I even kinda have an excuse...!! ^_^

and this is so awesome, I couldn't miss it!! :D Vaughn is about to find out :woot: and Sark is supposedly going to kill Lauren... mmmm I feel the trap, I smell trouble...
thanx so much DD, you rock (y)

Oh my gosh! this episode sounds awesome! that was so sad that Vaughn said that he knew Jack didn't think he was worthy of Sydney! :thinking: poor Vaughn- but it was mean of him to tell Sydney that she was making this up because hse was jealous of Lauren. i think that Sydney needs to smack some sense into Vaughn ;) :P

like a lot of you, i'm also peeved with vaughn..but i do have to agree: if your spouse was just accused of working for the bad guys, you'd probably defend them too. and syd did say some nasty stuff to vaughn when he accused jack of rigging those explosives. so i guess you can't really blame him. but at least we know that he'll find out soon enough...he'd better apologize to sydney!

and..vaughn also said, "i know things didn't pan out for us the way we hoped...

he said WE! he's hoping too! ^_^

YEs Yes YEEEESSSS Vaughn's finally gonna know :P *jigging around the room*...but then again...I don't honestly believe that JJ would have Sark just kill Lauren point blank without adding a twist (although it WOULD be nice to have her as a recurring memory next season hehehe :angelic: )...I can't wait to see Vartan's performance lol...he's so Vaughn when he's adamantly mulish...I mean i think you really can't blame the guy for being loyal *sigh* to what he see's as a loving and grieving wife right? JJ's just torturing us like in Season two until syd and vaughn get back together ^_^. I'm still aprehensive about Nadia, is there any more info on her?

DeputyDirector said:
Vaughn's had enough. He lashes out at Jack --

VAUGHN
You never respected me. Never thought I
was worthy of your daughter. So, I'm not
surprised that you're so quick to believe
that Lauren is betraying me... But,
whether or not you or Sydney believe me --
I know the life I'm living. I know the
woman I'm married to. Lauren is not
Irina.
(and with utter disdain)
And I am definitely not you.

Off Vaughn, defiant.

FADE OUT.
Oh my gosh I love you! That is some great spoilers! i love it. I just love this part evn if Vaughn is totally wrong because Lauren is evil. Vaughn finally gives it to Jack. I love it! I also just love the respect part very cool. I only wish that Vaughn would like accept the truth.

as much as I HATE Lauren...I don't really want her dead. I want her to see Syd and Vaughn together and happy, and know that she never will have that kind of love

DD Thanks a lot! This episode is going to be off the hook! But....We better get some apologies from Vaughn in the very near future! Thanks again!

Vaughn & Sydney Forever!!!!!!

well -- I can't wait for him to find out -- I assume they're going to cliffhang episode 18 to lead into eppy 19...

Back