Forever And For Always

LOOOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

“Uhm, actually, I live about fifteen minutes from here, now. We moved back, today actually.” Mentally she kicked herself. How desperate could that have sounded?
not desperate, in lurve! lol

Please pm me

Aly..x

“Syddie,” Michael called over the fence. “Sydney, come play!”

“I can’t.” The little girl sighed heavily, picking up the text book in her hand. “Ms. Smith gaved us homework, ‘member?”

“I gotted it all done.” Michael beamed proudly.

“I didn’t,” she confessed, her bottom lip sticking out some.

“Want help?” he offered, making his journey over the fence and to the patio. “Then you can come see the new lego set Daddy boughted me.”

A smile lit up her face, “Okay.”
Aww... :love: That's such a cute flashback... :smiley:

“Oh, my God,” Michael gasped, as he scanned her over quickly, taking in all the features that had come of her in the last ten years. Her smile never changed. “Sydney?”
OMG!! He remembers her.... :throb:

She hadn’t come back for closure, at the simple age of seven she didn’t even know what it was. She hadn’t come back for apologies; it was far too late for that and the initial act caused by powers out of their control. She came back for comfort, the feeling of remembrance, the notion of love.

Finally realizing none of the sort was going to happen she shifted her weight nervously and tucked an invisible piece of hair behind her ear.
Loved these two paragraphs... great job describing the 'awkwardness' after Vaughn recognized her.

So they'll be going to the same school huh?? I wonder how that's going to work out... Should be very interesting...

Great update. Thanks for the pm. Happy New Year!!! :happynewyear:

Aww! cute story, I love the flashbacks. Can't wait to get more Sydney and Vaughn moments in the future chapters...Add me to your PM list please :D

did she know eric before or has vaughn just told him about her? cause that was abig ol' hug from a stranger!

But this is so sweet... little mikey :love:

But where was my pm??? i'm on the ttwn Pm list and i didn't get one :sadangel:

well I'm here now and i would like a PM please :D

well doen sweetie x

great chapter, the flashback was cute

Michael could have been a little more happier to see her, at least Eric was glad to see her again

Sydney shouldn't give up yet

thanks for the pm

Hi Ash

I know you probally didn't see my last post, and that fine... but can I please get a PM.. it would be much apprcieted!!!

It's so cute he coming back to see him.... HE WAITED!!!!!In person at least!!!

Rea

But where was my pm??? i'm on the ttwn Pm list and i didn't get one

*Rolls eyes at Louise*
I sent you a PM, my Dear.... But someone's Inbox was full *accusing glare*
Not.My.Fault.

Hi Ash

I know you probally didn't see my last post, and that fine... but can I please get a PM.. it would be much apprcieted!!!

...I so saw your last post...
And I could have sworn I put you on the PM list...
I was so positive!
*sighs heavily*

Maybe my computer fucked up?
*hurumphs*

Anyways - so unbelievably sorry :cry:
All of you that wanted PMs will be added to the list momentarily!

Thanks for reading, and leaving scuh awesome reviews!
*muah*

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
*_Ash

awww i love this story
i was on the ttwh pm list but i don't know if i am still on this one cause i havn't been on in a while but
if im not can i get a pm

Back