GIRLS

i think that you should try the new medal of honour. i only like played the 1st level for live 5 seconds but it seemed really cool!!!
i think i mite rent it tonite actually...my boyfriend just left for college today :( , so i need something to take my mind off him

ok, I was just on amazon.com, and they said the Alias game wasn't coming out until march 18, 2004. I thought it was coming out this month. Did I miss something?? Lol, wouldn't be the first time.... :blink:

lol i played starwars of the old republic, awsome game! lol i was evil, its soo fun, just goin around and killing ppl, even if they are nice to you. Like in the apartment complexes, its empty b/c everyone is dead. Great way to make the $$$

hmm metal of honor, i should try that out! realy good so far?

3ffect said:
lol i played starwars of the old republic, awsome game! lol i was evil, its soo fun, just goin around and killing ppl, even if they are nice to you. Like in the apartment complexes, its empty b/c everyone is dead. Great way to make the $$$
lol I'm playing it again, I want to try and do more side quests, but I'm still going to be good!!!

oh BTW is it true that as you get deeper into the dark side you get ugly??? eg blue veins on your face and so on

lol i think it looks cool! u go all dark and super evil. like when u go into the menu, u looked like your breathing super hard and just fuming with evil. its awsome!

one bad thing about it, b/c i was evil, i killed even ppl that i needed for the game. like that jedi chick on one of the planets, i killed her, and the droid i never got. But its all good, i survived!

3ffect said:
lol i think it looks cool! u go all dark and super evil. like when u go into the menu, u looked like your breathing super hard and just fuming with evil. its awsome!

one bad thing about it, b/c i was evil, i killed even ppl that i needed for the game. like that jedi chick on one of the planets, i killed her, and the droid i never got. But its all good, i survived!
I'm way up on the light side, you stand there all proud looking with your chin up. If it goes up anymore my heads gonna fall off!! :lol:

Which Jedi chick?? the human one that with the battle meditation or the catlike one the jedi masters send you to get to finish your training?

You missed out on the HK-47 droid. He's the funniest character in the game!! He is fully dark side and has some great lines like "Can we kill some meatbags now master?"

So what's the dark side ending like???? Cos the light side ending is kinda lame.

blah i didn't get to the ending, well there's a secret endding, where the evil dude dances, when u do a code. its realy funny. My bro wanted to trade in the game before i got to finish! he said it was the same ending, blah humbug. i think he was wrong, maybe i'll go find on the interenet.

it might be a differen't one tho, i saw the light side one, i thought it was realy boring. it was a good twist tho, that he turned out to be reven

the mediating chick is the one i killed, quite funny. I love when you pick the words, and if your evil u always say, i wont' help you, now die! lol somehwat along those lines.

yay! i'm not the only girl gamer out there. i just got a gamecube for christmas, so i have super mario sunshine and enter the matrix. I love Enter the Matrix! Best game ever. you can do all this crazy stuff on it. so excellent! hehehe. i'm sad to hear that they postponed the due date of the alias game. i'm also upset that they're releasing it out on only pc, xbox, and ps2. why not gamecube??? maybe i'll just get it on PC.

Welcome aliaschick820 and Alias Girl 624.

yay! i'm not the only girl gamer out there. i just got a gamecube for christmas, so i have super mario sunshine and enter the matrix. I love Enter the Matrix! Best game ever. you can do all this crazy stuff on it. so excellent! hehehe. i'm sad to hear that they postponed the due date of the alias game. i'm also upset that they're releasing it out on only pc, xbox, and ps2. why not gamecube??? maybe i'll just get it on PC.

I also have a gamecube...super mario sunshine rox my world!!! you should also try the newest zelda game (windwaker) i thought the matrix was great also, but it doesn't have a high reply value (or @ least i think so)
it does suc that they pushed the game back and that it's not on gamecube...but fortunately i also have an xbox. but if i didn't i would most definately buy it for the computer!!!! happy gaming!!!

3ffect said:
blah i didn't get to the ending, well there's a secret endding, where the evil dude dances, when u do a code. its realy funny. My bro wanted to trade in the game before i got to finish! he said it was the same ending, blah humbug. i think he was wrong, maybe i'll go find on the interenet.

it might be a differen't one tho, i saw the light side one, i thought it was realy boring. it was a good twist tho, that he turned out to be reven
The endings must be different cos in the light side one you get a medal and hailed as the
savior of the republic, I find that kind of hard to believe if you are evil incarnate!!!!
I loved the twist too it was sooo great !!!!

so i am guessing that everyone of ya'll would recommend KOTOR? i really want to play it b/c i've heard nothing but good things!!
I rented GTA vice city this week, and i must say that i am quite dissapointed with it. it got so much hype for being a great game, but i honestly was not inpressed. i thought that the graphics were awful and i could better spend my time playing some other game. what are ya'lls opinions?

KOTOR hell yeah!!!!!
I'm off to play it a third time, I'm thinking of going to the dark side this time. :devil:

But seriously this is an awesome game!!!

The one thing that stands out for me is the writing, unlike a lot of games these days where the game is designed to show the developers new graphics engine, KOTOR has a well written plot with some great characters, you play to advance the storyline, not to kill everything on the next level.
Also you have a choice between good and bad and it isn't set in stone until near the end of the game, so almost everything you do affects your light/dark side rating.

Another cool thing is the lightsabers, you can have one, two (one in each hand), or a double bladed one, and throughout the game you pick up crystals that you can modify your saber with, changing the properties and the colour of it.

On GTA vice city, I kinda liked it, but some of the missions especially ones with those stupid RC toys hard. I didn't think the graphics were bad, what are you playing it on???

I like GTAVC alot. It didn't take me very long to beat it, but I enjoyed playing it none-the-less, and I didn't notice the bad graphics on my ps2, I thought they were pretty good.

i play gtavc on xbox. i guess when i say bad graphics i should specify...i have seen games with better graphics.
i think i am most definately gonna rent kotor!!!! yea for star wars!!!!!!!!!! i am such a major star wars geek (although i used to be a bigger one back when i was younger :lol: )

lol i was soo evil!! kill everybody you can, it wont' screw up the game, even when you are faced with all those judge guys on one of the planets. They won't put u in jail for tellin em off, its funny. I wish we could kill off anyone on the planets, that would be fun, but no lol they had to have when they attack you lol.

Back