GIRLS

yeah, i really like matrix, doing all those matrix moves and everything, oh and killing all those people. hahaha. but when it comes to the driving parts i can't do that for my life.

Im a girl gamer!!!!!!! im 13 and i love 1st person shooters, Action/adventure, Rpgs, And Fighting. (2 older brothers and a daycare of mostly guyz(the day care had 1 other girl besides myself and she was 4 years older then me) can do this to you...)

hey ya'll i was doing my web surfing thing and i found out about the release date for the alias game
PS2 and Xbox - April 6
PC - Feb 27

i am very tempted to buy the pc version, but then again i need to save up for my spring break roadtrip...what do ya'll think i should do (i'm going out to california to visit my boyfriend)

thx meg :smiley:

prolly goin to be way better on consel b/c x-box has a realy good graphics :smiley:, prolly more special features too i hope. It would suck if they produced a horrible alias game, they usually odnt' do so good turning tv shows to video games, but its gettin better tho. BTVS wasn't too bad i heard or the new simpsons game. Lol it looks funny i want to buy/rent it.

do you guys think that the alias game will come out on gamecube? i hope so, because right now it's onlycoming out on pc, xbox, and ps2. maybe i'll just get it on pc.

3ffect said:
thx meg :smiley:

prolly goin to be way better on consel b/c x-box has a realy good graphics :smiley:, prolly more special features too i hope. It would suck if they produced a horrible alias game, they usually odnt' do so good turning tv shows to video games, but its gettin better tho. BTVS wasn't too bad i heard or the new simpsons game. Lol it looks funny i want to buy/rent it.
from the alias magazine, carl lumbly's son played it and said he enjoyed it, and it wasn't that bad. so hopefully it isn't bad. i mean his son is around our age so i think we can trust him. but yeah, i hope it doesn't suck.

i very much doubt it commin out on the game cube, i realy dont' think its advanced enough for the graphics of the game. Compared to ps2 or x-box, it doesn't have quite as good graphics. Might tho, always a chance.

do you guys think that the alias game will come out on gamecube? i hope so, because right now it's onlycoming out on pc, xbox, and ps2. maybe i'll just get it on pc.

i think that after they see how well it does it mite come out for gamecube.

from the alias magazine, carl lumbly's son played it and said he enjoyed it, and it wasn't that bad. so hopefully it isn't bad. i mean his son is around our age so i think we can trust him. but yeah, i hope it doesn't suck. ALIAS MAGAZINE???? omi stars...do you have it???? how did you get it??? i MUST know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep CSI game
Let's just say I'm glad I borrowed from a friend and didn't buy it.

It's cool cos you get to use all the cool tools they use (eg. UV lights, infra red sensors) and the voices are the actual actors, but it's not a challenge and I finished it in an afternoon.

lol, ya usually with those games, no challenge at all

one of those games, which are cool but no really something to dig into.
if it was on consol, a renting game. But thats cool tho

i'm playing the rainbow six 3 rite now. i must say...what an awsmome game!! if you haven't played it yet, may i sugest going out and buying it/renting it. it will most definately be worth your dollar!

i'm playing the rainbow six 3 rite now. i must say...what an awsmome game!!

totally agree with you, an awsome game! love it.
we rented it twice, the multiplayer is the best. lol i love doin cheats tho, so fun puttin it on the hardest one, go around and just shoot everyone in the head. fun stuff fun stuff :smiley:

i rented deus ex:invisible war the other day and i only started playing it yesterday, but i must say that it is an AWSMOME game!!!! i would recommend everyone to go out and buy it, if not buy then at least most definately rent!!!!

Back