Season 4 Greatest Wish for Season 4

Alias_Gay said:
Leslie said:
Alias_Gay said:
maybe JJ can ask Jacqueline Bissett to be the new Irina ...
Actually, as much as I am totally against replacing Lena as Irina, Bissett is a very good choice, if it were necessar to do...

Les
we should find a pic of Jacqueline and put a comparison on ... and see if people would here would like that idea ... ;)
Good idea! Here is one of Jacqueline: Cliquez.

Les

oooh ir ealy wanna read this thread and post BUT i am holding off until after the finale - i figure we have so ;long to wait i will need seomthing to keep me going. :smiley:

Since I'm a huge Buffy fan too (hence the name Bufflias ;) ) , I'd love if JJ got Sarah Michelle Gellar to be one of the celebrityguest stars! :angelic: ^_^

^_^ My Greatest Wish Would Be For Alias to go back to the way it was the first season. When it showed more about Syd's life at home. Whether she was with her friends, with Vaughn or just sitting on her couch eating ice cream. :D Season 3 didn't show much of that at all. I think they showed her new house twice, but not for very long. (n) Besides that, I love all the suspense!! :Ph34r: Keep up the Great work writers!!! (y)

nance said:
To concentrate on ONE THING... just to focus on something!

Season one: Sydney's double life at SD-6 and her father.
Season two: Syd's mother and a new relationship with Vaughn, take down of SD-6.
Season three: a mish mosh of Lauren Frickin Cow Reed, Syd, Vaughn, Dixon's half ass character nowadays, Jack in a little, Will gone, Sloane weird. :blink:
i agree totally i mean they just like picked thing after thing up and then dropped it again. o also for syd to lose the bangs. lol for irina and will to come back!!!!!

Lets bring back what almost won Alias and Emmy for doing the following...

1) Track how her job with the CIA (at the time SD-6) had a dramatic impact on her life (life, relationships, friendships, etc...) :sly:

2) Definitely keep it to one topic... Season three was just too scattered like my other forum posters have stated :baa:

3) Lets stop having Rambaldi have 200,000 artifacts and keep it so that the next time we mention the guy, we find him (dead or alive) :woot:

4) If someway possible, BRING IRINA BACK!!! If ABC offers enough money I am damn sure she will come back for one more two episodes!!! :missing:

That's pretty much what I thought... what do you guys think?

Alias_Gay said:
maybe JJ can ask Jacqueline Bissett to be the new Irina ...
God.....

Maybe all us Alias fans should pitch in and donate $1 for a pay-rise to get Lena back. Hell, I'd donate $20!

okay, i have two new wishes for season 4:

1- stop this whole good-turns-out-to-be-evil thing. not everyone on the show has to be evil you know!

2- stop bringing people back from the dead. it's getting repetitive.

all i really want is syd and vaughn back together, will to come back so sydney can have a life outside of the cia, and jack and syd to be close again

;) Lets see ---

S/V TOGEATHER AT LAST YAYYYY...I WANT THEM to kinda pick up where they left off in that scene in season 2 when she gets out of his car and there talking a about going away U know the one before her and francie have that huge fight...they where soooo cute like a real boy friend and girl friend .... :love: :blowakiss:

WILL-----come back bradley ....

Francie---i know shes dead but maybe syd can have some girlfiends like francie to keep syd social...

Evil francie/Alison ---- i miss haveing merrin on the show :smiley:

Season 1 and 2 spy syd ----- i want tough ass syd back with all of those amazing adventurous plots and awesome looks syd had. :Ph34r: --- :redhair:

Syd and Vaughn missons :D :love:

More greg screen time i <3 him

More carl aka Dixon screen time :rolleyes:

Lenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa back!!!!!!! (y)

Funny sark , vaughn and syd moments :lol:

OK so syd went threw the whole jealous thing with vaughn and lauren now its vauhgns turn...i think it so funny yet cute when guys get jealous LOL

LAST BUT NEVER LEAST... :woot: more of my husband AKA Michael Vartan lol im obsessed :blush:

Well thats about it OH AND MAYBE NEXT SEASONS BREAK WONT BE SO LONGG RRRRRRR :angry: :o_O::jawdrop: :lame:

HEHE..

-tonia :blowakiss:

What I'd like (but probably won't get) for season 4:

1) DEAD SARK! He's boring at the moment - no superpowers that I can see and he keeps getting away. Not the stuff mastermind villains are made of.

2) DEAD LAUREN: I liked it when she was good - an interesting twist to the S/V relationship. Of course, the fans' hatred made it imperative that she turned out to be a villain. Now just get rid of her once and for all - she's served her purpose. (and she took the limelight away from Syd far too much).

3) S/V together: it's about time for new impulses to keep the relationship interesting.

4) A MASTER VILLAIN: someone who needs to be taken down, who poses a clear and immediate danger to the world, and who has a very clear goal (and collecting Rambaldi tokens does NOT count unless we know what the end result would be). Alias is James Bond for TV, and though we've had SPECTRE-alikes galore, a clear Number One would be very beneficial for the series. And it would be nice if the bad guys could be something else than ex-KGB for a change (personal peeve - the Cold War is over, dudes!). I think the Buffy/Angel formula would work extremely well for Alias : one or two Big Bad Guys per season, with clear goals and plans.

5) A MASTER PLAN: everyone is running around chasing Rambaldi stuff, for no apparent reason than to get it. The show is in danger of becoming a second X-files: all promise, no resolution. Too many loose ends and unmotivated twists piled on one another make for a messy narrative which alienates new viewers and ultimately disappoints the fans (who usually come up with far more outlandish and exciting concepts than the showrunners).

6) The return of Will

7) The return of the real life/spy life dilemma which worked so well for the first two seasons, making this more than a running around/shooting show.

8) Better (MUCH better) fight scenes. It looks like JG has really improved in the fighting department but the shaky-cam approach to the fights is still as bad as ever. Get a HK choreographer in, let him do his stuff (it can be done on TV - the first season of Martial Law had some very good action for a TV show, oftentimes very creative).

9) A final choice with regards to Sloane - he's still a great character (best of the show together with Jack IMHO), but he too is losing focus. Decide what you want him to be and then work from that, rather than keeping every possible option open at all times.

And the return of Irina would be nice. Hey, a big Irina vs. Katya fight to the death with Jack in the centre would be a great season ender!

No way I could narrow it down to just one wish!!!! :D
1. bring back spy mommy
2. 22 eppys w/ a 2 hour season finale!
3. bring back Will
4. And this should be my #1....spydaddy is good and his love and protectiveness for Syd is real.
5. And like everyone else, better writing like in seasons 1 & 2!

Syd and Vaughn back together for sure! :woot: Lina bak, Bradly too! (y) And no more Lauren!!!!! Please for the love of all that is Holy let her be DEAD!!!! :angry:
I can't really think of anything that great cause i know whatever J.J. comes up with will be WAY better than mine!! lol! but Syd and Vaughn together and to stay that way!!!
~Nicole

Back