Has anyone had an Alias moment?

Ooo, I just had another thought. Yesterday I was picking up my sister after camp and I was sitting in the parking lot on the sidewalk with my "CIA sunglasses" as I like to call them and every time someone would walk by, I would press on the side of the lense like I was taking pictures. Sounds kinda pathetic, but people looked kinda scared of me, so it was cool.

"I was sitting in the parking lot on the sidewalk with my "CIA sunglasses" as I like to call them and every time someone would walk by, I would press on the side of the lense like I was taking pictures"

that's really good! okay, still laughing...

stacey.

iT WAS SO STUPID.
I had a book on hold @ the library, and I wanted 2 check a comp. 2 se which one it was. I have memorized the # of my library card, so it only took like 2 seconds and there was no one in line so I was out in like another 4 secs. I guess just the memorizing and typing n the # 's or something ^_^ (Such a retard)

Well, I bought these pink sunglasses and my said they looked alias-like so I call them my "supa-swank glasses" no one else gets it from my family, but I think it's funny how even sunglasses relate to Alias.

Oh-Sarah Vartan: that is so weird! lol. The Alliance is everywhere!

Back