Heroesjourney.net's forums?

Relaaaaax people! It's a forum. So if you like it, use it. If you don't like it, avoid it like the plague. Not really much to argue over.

Can you show the argument?

I think people are expressing views here, but I wouldn't call it an argument at all.

8 consecutive posts made by only 2 people containing "debate" over unchanging personal views, page-viewing minutiae, and no real in-depth discussion over anything. Throw in a few tensely worded clipped comments and I'm not sure what else I could call it blur...

But hey, it's your discussion, pardon me for interrupting.

Gate said:
8 consecutive posts made by only 2 people containing "debate" over unchanging personal views, page-viewing minutiae, and no real in-depth discussion over anything. Throw in a few tensely worded clipped comments and I'm not sure what else I could call it blur...

But hey, it's your discussion, pardon me for interrupting.

I thought we were doing fine. The only terse words were in my jab at Jaraeth, but I just do that for fun.

Gate, as a mod, I see no belittling, berating and heated debates. I see intellectual chat about who likes what and why. If someone is being too uptight, us mod's usually pipe up and put folks into our little corner of the site, in the 'timeout box' ;)

Folks get antsy for sure when talking about forum styles. For me, just like RP'ing, I want some fluff. I like my avatar's signature panel, # of posts and the ease of use in finding a particular topic. On HJ's site, I *cannot* find a topic with ease. I don't care what fans of HJ's forum say, it is not easy. And that, is meant as my own two copper, which is not necessarily the same two copper from anyone else :smiley: hehe

~ Jar

Back