High School: Alma Mater

:D I love my school so much!!! We had a pep rally today and I am in really school spirit. I even made my avatar the school mascot. Ok enough blah here my school alma mater

In memory of the years gone by,
We sing our praise to thee.
Our loyalty to Trinity High
Shall live eternally.
And when these days are finally gone
And friends are far from sight,
Our hearts will all resound in cheer
For Trinity Blue and White.

lol i dont' have much school spirit, only that we are the smartest public school in the city, and 2nd best in sports for the provence :D hehe

i dont' like pep rallies tho,

oh man ...i can only remember half of my alma mater...i'll have to get aback to you with the rest lol

Hail to thee our dear old high school
hail to frederick high
loyalty and full devotion may they never die...

i'll have to think really hard to remember the rest lol

GO FHS!!!

AliasHombre said:
i hate school pep rallies.  You try fitting 2701 kids plus 300+ staff in the gym.
I'm with you on that. At my school someone always ends up throwing some hard object. You can kinda assume that someone gets injured when we're packed in so tight. (not to mention that I have zero school spirit.) :confused: :lame:

Did you know..... that Alma Mater is latin for Nourishing Mother! Go latin! This week of my school has been devoted entirely to football game against rival school. So for those of you who think one pep rally is bad, that's all my week's been. Death to McCallie! McCallie delenda est, McCallie Delenda Est, McCallie delenda est...

(note: McCallie is rival school)

Next year I go to highschool, I caaaaaan't wait. Ugh I hate my school, I have like 27 people in my class :lol: We don't even have a football team for pep rallys, we are pathetic ^_^ But thats ok b/c I have no school spirit, school sucks :lol:

Next year I want to go to Pres ^_^

Back