High School Questions

I've noticed that alot of people are graduating from Middle School on here, and I remember being totally excited and freaked out about the switch to High School...so if anyone out there has any questions about life in High School, here's a place to ask, maybe I or someone else could help you out. :grad:

~Princess :king:

thank u...........im kinda nervous, but i think ill have fun! i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooo nervous, but there was nothing to be scared about. thanks for this post. itll help alot. when i need it. :P

yea im really nervous bout ggoing to hs but at the same time im relaly excited. i dun think i have any questions tho, but if i do then ill come here.

oh oh! ijus thought of a question. did anyone get lost on their first day of high school an end up bein late to class? i bet thats wats gonna happen to me cuz i seem to get lost easily..

I'm not worried, actually I'm really excited! I mean there's proms and all this other fun felgercarb (ok so felgercarb normally gives off a negative connotaion but who cares i'm using it anyways! lol!) and the sooner it comes, the sooner it passes, the sooner Matt comes home!

I just finished my freshman year, but on the 2nd day of high school, I was freaking out about going to the wrong room, so I made SURE i went to D27. I got in there and it was empty except for my psycho teacher! Im like "uh hi. where is everyone?" and hes like "I think youre in the wrong room." and I said "NO! this is D27 right? I remember you from yesterday!" and he's like "yes, this is 7th hour. my planning period. you must be in my 8th hour class!" what a nightmare! I just bolted! I think I was tardy to my class, but theyre pretty forgiving the first few weeks, especially to freshmen. :smiley:

ALIASgurl47 said:
I just finished my freshman year, but on the 2nd day of high school, I was freaking out about going to the wrong room, so I made SURE i went to D27. I got in there and it was empty except for my psycho teacher! Im like "uh hi. where is everyone?" and hes like "I think youre in the wrong room." and I said "NO! this is D27 right? I remember you from yesterday!" and he's like "yes, this is 7th hour. my planning period. you must be in my 8th hour class!" what a nightmare! I just bolted! I think I was tardy to my class, but theyre pretty forgiving the first few weeks, especially to freshmen. :smiley:
i bet that'll happen to me...i mean, my high school is going to have double the students i'm used to (4000), and the campus is like, 5 times as big...i swear! it took my forever to get from one end of the campus to the other! < cuz i went on a tour...and the there's a bunch of buildings arranged in a circle, and they all have letters and then the room number (A1, A2..etc i think)...and anyways, the buildings dont even go in order! i mean, building A is next to building Q or something! and they do have the letters high up on the buildings in tiny, tiny letters, but how am i supposed to remember to look towards the roof for the letter number? i can barely see, i have such bad vision...<even with my glasses. whats the deal with having building E next to building K? i guess they just built one of the buildings at a different time...

anyways, tell us 8th graders about your first day of high school!

wow, that sounds insanely complicated!

My first day of high school was freshman oreientation. (sp?) I had never gone on a school bus before so the freakiest part was waiting for the bus to come. I was like SHAKING it was really weird but my bff (an 8th grader) didn't have school so she woke up at 7 and brought her dog to wait for the bus with me! it was sooo sweet!

once I got to school, I met up with all my friends from 8th grade and we had already compared schedules on the phone so I knew what classes I would already know ppl in, which makes A BIG DIFFERENCE since Im a little bit shy. :smiley: it was good to see them again! we had to go to this assembly where the principal spoke to us freshmen about the rules, dress code, boring stuff! and we got a chance to talk! :smiley:

aliasgurl said:
oh oh! ijus thought of a question. did anyone get lost on their first day of high school an end up bein late to class? i bet thats wats gonna happen to me cuz i seem to get lost easily..
It happens to some kids, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm one of the worst people when it comes to directions and things like that and I never got lost. however... I did manage to get lost on AA..

At first I thought all the new rules and policies were very overwhelming, but I got used to it, and it was fine. not nearly as strict as they make it seem the first few weeks. :smiley:

I know how everyone who thinks their gonna be confused as to which building is which...in fall I'm going to college which is the first time I'm gonna be at a school with mulitiple buildings...I really think I'm gonna get lost.

~Princess :king:

i'm just a little nervous about going to a school where i know barely 5 people and going to a school where there are 18 year olds who are waaaay taller than me.

tell me that a lot of seniors/juniors have their own cars and don't ride the bus...i'm going to be riding a bus where i know only one person, and thats if he decides to take the same route as me...

Back