HJ names

Yeah, Brom is from eragon, which i am rereading because I stopped reading it near the end. IDK WHY!?

But yah, its one of my most favorite books, along with the From the Two Rivers Series.

Speaking of those books, some other cool names:

Lan, Rand, Egwene, Nynevea.

I CALL THOM MERILLIN!

Originally posted by JonDDA@Apr 24 2006, 11:49 PM
Yeah, Brom is from eragon, which i am rereading because I stopped reading it near the end. IDK WHY!?

But yah, its one of my most favorite books, along with the From the Two Rivers Series.

Speaking of those books, some other cool names:

Lan, Rand, Egwene, Nynevea.

I CALL THOM MERILLIN!
Eragon is the best book I've read. I've read both of the books multiple times, and can't wait for the 3rd in the trilogy. Honestly, it keeps me in more suspense then LOTR the book ever did, so hopefully we'll see some nice stuff out of it.

I might name my character after a few of them as well.

My favorite book is.....

The Wings of a Falcon
by Cynthia Voigt

I haven't read it in a long time though, then again, I haven't read much lately.

I have read some of Truth with jokes.. but I haven't gotten through it yet.. And some of The Zombie Survival Guide.. (gotta know how to kill them and survive if they invade, ya know?)

I'm actually looking forward to the Eragon movie coming out this year. Its a pity more people haven't touched the series (out of everyone I know, only 1 other person has even heard of them - the chick who introduced me to the series :( ). I'll check out this From the Two Rivers series - never knew there was other work related to Eragon.

Originally posted by volund@Apr 25 2006, 04:22 AM
I'm actually looking forward to the Eragon movie coming out this year. Its a pity more people haven't touched the series (out of everyone I know, only 1 other person has even heard of them - the chick who introduced me to the series :( ). I'll check out this From the Two Rivers series - never knew there was other work related to Eragon.
Yes, I am also very excited for the movie to come out this year. However, we are getting off-topic! so What name are you going to be playing as?

Off topic:

ERAGON MOVIE!!!??!!??!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!???!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

ZOMG!!

Ill see it at least 9 times in the theatres fo sho!

It's always fun to get a female character name, make a female character, and scam someone for money ;) It works every time, every game. kinda bad, but still it's fun!

I did that in WoW, and, it can get pretty....in depth....some of the people....are...lets say .....very desperate for "love"....

so, watch out next time you scam for money as a girl in a game....

Originally posted by JonDDA@Apr 27 2006, 08:58 PM
I did that in WoW, and, it can get pretty....in depth....some of the people....are...lets say .....very desperate for "love"....

so, watch out next time you scam for money as a girl in a game....
I had to change my name in Lineage 2 from Frosty to Maseth becuase of an entire guild trying to PK me constantly. Haha!

Originally posted by BrimFire@Apr 27 2006, 11:46 PM
What sever did you play on?
I played on Bartz. I was in Equilibrium, and Blood when it existed. What about you?

Sorry to go back on topic for a sec - yes, yes my bad, sorry :confused: :P - but what is the setup at this point with first name + last name do we know?

If you join a clan or whatever, do you have to take that name? Or is it that you don't get a last name until you join a clan etc?

Am curious to know, as I often would like to use the name Xi Xann and roleplay a quiet, Asianic type (Simon Blow Snow ala Duel, love his character B) ) but of course, once again, I doubt I'll get to have the name Xi. Only one game so far I've been able to use Xi Xann and that was Guild Wars (egh..). Usually gets made into Xixann or something horrible hehe.

As for other options though, I've been progressively writing a series of novels and creating the world etc, so will probably name my character after whichever character type from the novel that I take on.
ie the 1st Ranger from the main Regiment, I'd use his name, create him in-game as a Ranger/Wiz etc.

How I'd love to be able to actually use Xi Xann as my full name, and get to truly roleplay the character that surrounds the name... *sigh*
Probably sounds dorky and all, but.. :P :D

Back