Home to Stay

He smiled, laughing softly. “Well, that’s good, because I don’t want a Barbie. I want you. Jeans and dark colors, dimpled smile, art student, you. Because even though you try to be invisible,” he paused and lowered the volume of his voice slightly, “I can still see you.”

I fianlly caught up with the story!!
And seriously the best line I've ever read!!
Love it!!
Great update!

That was great ... aww soo cute ... ohh did he get her Godiva cause if he did then hes a god ... aww his friends are such a$$holes ... aww love his littel speech at the end there ... he sees her how cute

He smiled, laughing softly. “Well, that’s good, because I don’t want a Barbie. I want you. Jeans and dark colors, dimpled smile, art student, you. Because even though you try to be invisible,” he paused and lowered the volume of his voice slightly, “I can still see you.”
hahaah.

i laugh because all these type of guys are married or gay.

cute chapter

That was a really great chapter that said a lot about their relationship. She's still not comfortable with Michael's life but she'll always be comfortable with him.

“You don’t want to be the center of attention and I can’t blame you for that. I’ll do whatever you want, Sydney. We can ignore each other at school or only hang out inside dark movie theaters - I don’t care, just as long as I can spend time with you.”
😌 omgggg he's TOO perfect!!! *sighs dreamily*

:love: CAN I HAVE ONE?! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ^_^

LOVED it

My fav chap so far ;)

Aly..x

Back