Home to Stay

Oh it will be something big alright... but it will be something big and really complicated if they don't figure things such as his life and his absence out.

Great chapter.

:( i don't like that answer.... is this going to be like "American princess" where syd gets swept up in the fame world, only to freak out and break up with him, breaking his heart into a million pieces?

or, will he be like "she's not hollywood enough for me" and break her heart into a million pieces?

oh my goshness.
i lovelovelove this story!!!
one of your best, Janet!
glad to hear it and that PM is on it's way :smiley:

:( i don't like that answer.... is this going to be like "American princess" where syd gets swept up in the fame world, only to freak out and break up with him, breaking his heart into a million pieces?

or, will he be like "she's not hollywood enough for me" and break her heart into a million pieces?
um neither
but if i recall correctly the angst in AP was pretty far twoards the end - the angst in this fic is much closer to the beginning ofthe middle

That was great ... aww they are so cute ... Syd has her gard up again ... I dont get it ok so he didnt call her why didnt he see her in person when he visited his parents ??? ... aww he kissed her

Wow. Sorry I haven't replied in a while. Great last eight chappies. I really love this story. Sydney's going to lose the bet because if I'm right the title wouldn't be called Home to Stay. Did that make sense...I hope so. I can't wait to see what other flashbacks occur.

-erin :smiley:

“Goodnight,” she repeated softly, tucking her head against his shoulder. Lying there, she didn’t consider that kiss to be their second-first kiss, even though it really was. He hoped for it; she was a bit oblivious of it, but that kiss was the beginning of something; something big.
sounds promising.

I was trying to think of a reason why Michael wouldn't let Sydney know that he was in town, whenever he visited his parents. And the only reason I can think of was that he had a girlfriend and didn't want Sydney to find out.

Back