If they absolutely had to do the unthinkable . . .

If they absolutely had to kill Irina, who should kill her?

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

• Sloane

• Nadia (the Passenger)

• Vaughn

• Sark

• Lauren

• Dixon

• She should kill herself

• Other (explain)

• Total voters
V

verdantheart

With the trouble obtaining Lena Olin's services and the unlikelihood that the fans would accept another actress in the role, they might have to :eek: kill off Irina. While no one (including me!) wants that, it might be necessary. If that happens, who should do it. And please feel free to post your favorite scenario, too.
;) ✌️

can you IMAGINE the scene if syd had to kill her? i seriously think it would be the most emotional scene in the history of tv...it would just be soooo conflicting! i couldnt really decide who i actually thought who should kill her, i just thought of which person would create the most drama.
i thought of jack but he would just kinda give one of his stony glares.

V! That's the unthinkable...although its likely...as long as they don't replace her "character" should be killed.

How? Sloane would be a good prospect...give more the reason to hate him.

Jack...absolutely not. I think Jack still loves her...but unless she's trying to kill Sydney than thats another story. I think Jack would be distraught if he had to kill her.

Sydney...wow...that would be a waaaay too emotional scene.

Lauren...ohhh don't get me started on her.

Vaughn....nah....although eye for an eye rule could apply.

Dixon...highly unlikely

"The Passenger" ...dont know much about her.

Suicide? Not an advocate of murder or suicide...but I just don't see her doing that.

I voted Sydney.... Depending on the situation, I think it would make for one of the most gut-wrenching scenes we've seen on Alias. And we know that Sydney is capable of it.... she has shot at her before with the consequences of killing her. ;)

I think she should kill herself. Irina is the only one strong enough to take Irina down. Sydney loves her mother, despite everything she's put her through, and I don't want to see Sydney deal with any more emotional pain of that magnitude. The same goes for Jack. I think the most powerful way for her to exit would be sacrificing herself for Jack or Sydney (preferably both.)

Of course, I would prefer to never see Irina and only have vague references to her (the way we do now) to having them actually kill her off. Even though it's frustrating not seeing her in the flesh, it still adds a fascinating layer to the story just knowing that she's out there.

I said Sydney! She lied to her decived Jack and betrayed her country!!!

It should definitly be either Syd or Jack but I vote Syd!

Noooo!!!! They can't kill off Irina! They probably will, but they shouldn't! I'll miss her too much! I already miss her too much!

Okay, yeah, so now that that's been said, I think it'd be kinda interesting if the passenger did it. Sydney probably wouldn't be able to live with herself, and all the others wouldn't add the same level of drama to the scene.

But, I still think we should reverse this: Irina kills Lauren. (y) Seriously, just "you're not necessary" BANG! I like that one. (Evil grin) :D

I hope it nevers comes to that and Irina never has to be killed of but if she were I would say it should be syd. I agree with everyone else who said her that was be such a powerful and emotional scene. definetly a tear jerker!

The who- Jack

The how- Their hearts give out during an especially strenous makeout session...in a couple of decades.

Seriously why so many people voting for Syd? The show's enough of a greek tradgey without bringing matricide into it.

Frogboy_Lives said:
The who- Jack

The how- Their hearts give out during an especially strenous makeout session...in a couple of decades.

Seriously why so many people voting for Syd? The show's enough of a greek tradgey without bringing matricide into it.
Fabulous idea Froggy! ;)

If she really had to be killed, then I think Jack should do it. She decived him for so many years that he would be the best choice for the job

I voted for Sydney, she can do it in any situation, since Sydney can handle any thing and plus Irina shot her in the shoulder in Season 2 and plus Sydney's life has been turned upside down thanks to her mother.

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
Frogboy_Lives said:
The who- Jack

Fabulous idea Froggy! ;)
i dunno i can just see syd finally killing her. yah, it would be awesome if jack did it, but the scene would be so much more emotional with syd. jack would do it, and prob just keep up his stony face!

Back