In My Life

Awww, that was so sweet. Michael's parents were a lot sweeter than Syd's. It must've been nice for her to have supporting grandparents. ;) Yay, now Syd and Vaughn can hook up. :lol: Great job on the update! It was cute. ^_^

“Hello Carolyn, you can call me Amelia if you’d like.” His mother smiled.
“Bonjour.” Carolyn said quietly.
Amelia laughed. “Parlez vous francais?”
“Non.” She shook her head.
“Ouch not in front of your French teacher.” Michael groaned. Carolyn laughed slightly.

lol. i guess Michael needs to work on his teaching technique. i just thought that was kinda funny.
i'm glad Vaughn's parents liked her. poor girl has never had grandparents who spoil her and feed her lots of just food and all that good stuff. she needs to see them more often. and loosen up a bit around them.
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

yay! Carolyn has Grandparents!!!!!!!!!! okay, so the fact that she excused herself to the restroom made me a little nervous....just because of the whole eating disprder thing...but I'm hoping it wasn't what it seemed like...

That was great ... love Michaels parents ... soo glad the like Carolyn ... poor Carolyn took 15 years for her to feel like she has grandparents ... awww she calls him dad now ... they said I love you to each other ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Finally, Carolyn has a set of grandparents who treat her right- with a lot of love. Laura and Jack no longer matter.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

ooooo yah I'm first. Don't i feel special lol :D
Awesoem chapter. Loved it like all the other ones. It is sooo sad teh Carolyn never had grandparents that liked her :(

i love it how michael's parents
like carolyn so much
it very sweet
:D

and i also love how syd and vaughn
are geting back together
they seem like such a cute couple
:2love:

keep up the great work :D :D

awww. yay, i loved that amelia and bill liked her. and it was so touching when she cried. oh, and a couple chapters back, i loved the whole underwear part! it was hilarious. reminded me of something my dad would do. lol. great chapters! thanks for the PMs!

Great chapter. It was so beautiful. I am so happy that they were so accepting of her.

Thanks for the pm.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I hate Syd's parentals right now!!!!! :cry:

Im lovein the father/daughter bonding tho and especially the S/V moments :smiley:

Aly xx :angelnot:

Chapter 24
“Hey Aunt Nadia.” Carolyn smiled.
“Hey sweetie, what’s up?” Nadia asked.
Carolyn walked over and picked up Tony from his play pen. “Hey buddy.” She smiled. He cooed at her. “Well I was wondering if you guys were busy tomorrow?”
“Tomorrow? No I don’t think so. Why?” Nadia asked.
“Well I was kinda hoping you and Eric and Tony could come over and meet my Dad.” Carolyn said.
“Really?” Nadia asked. Carolyn nodded. “Does he know about this or are you just gonna spring us on him?”
Carolyn laughed slightly. “No, he knows.”
“Oh well… alright sure.” Nadia smiled. “So things are going well with him then?”
“Oh my god so well!” Carolyn said excitedly. “It’s amazing.”
“Good.” Nadia laughed at her enthusiasm.
“I mean I thought it was gonna be all weird and stuff since I know him as like my teacher but it’s totally not.”
“Good.” She laughed again.

~*~

“Nervous?” Sydney asked Michael as they were in the back yard waiting for the Weiss clan to arrive.
“A little yeah.” He sighed. Sydney kissed him gently.
“It will be fine.”
“Yeah. I bet Eric just about dies when he sees me.” Michael laughed.
“Probably.” Sydney laughed too.
“We’re here.” Nadia called.
“Out back!” Sydney shouted.

“HOLY felgercarb MICHAEL?!” Eric gasped.
“Hey Eric.” Michael laughed.
“Wait, you’re Carolyn’s father?”
“Yup.”
“Wow… that’s weird.” Eric said.
“It’s nice to see you too Eric.” Michael laughed.
“Oh yeah right, how’ve ya been Mike?” Eric asked.
“Good.” Michael smiled. “And so have you I see.” He said nodding to Tony who was trying to pull Nadia’s earrings out of her ear.
“Yeah.” Eric sighed.
“Hi Michael, it’s nice to see you again.” Nadia smiled as she winced slightly. “Tony stop.”
“I’ll take him.” Carolyn said as she took the baby.
“So… this is everybody.” Sydney laughed slightly.
“Yeah….” They all said.

After a few minutes of awkwardness everyone relaxed and began to chat. Michael and Eric were off to the side talking about sports; Nadia and Sydney were sitting at the picnic table gossiping about something and Carolyn was watching Tony play in the grass.

“So she was in your French class the whole year and you had no idea?” Eric asked.
“Nope.”
“But didn’t you recognize the last name? Because I mean she kinda looks like Syd… and she has your green eyes.” Eric said.
“Eric, it’s not a natural assumption to immediately guess that one of your students is your biological daughter.” Michael said.
“True…”
“I mean yeah I recognized the name but… there are probably hundreds of Bristow’s around… its not like I was gonna ask her.” Michael said.
“Yeah I guess. So how’d you figure it out?”
“Well when I saw Syd walk in I just like had this flash and my mind was spinning like a thousand miles an hour. Because I mean I knew all along that the kids I was teaching were too old to be my children – for the most part anyway and… I saw her and I was like oh my god it’s been fifteen years and then I looked at Carolyn, saw her green eyes and I was like ‘oh my god she’s fifteen’. I must have looked like I was having a stroke because Carolyn even asked if I was ok.” Michael laughed.
“Nice.” Eric laughed back.
“Yeah well… anyway then we couldn’t tell her for over a month and that just killed me. Having to try and act normal with her in class but I ended up just staring at her for the whole period trying to memorize her face and everything about her. I think I freaked her out a little to tell you the truth.”
“Most likely. She probably thought you were hitting on her.”
“Ew Eric that’s sick.”
“It’s a sick world man.” Eric sighed. “So how’s everything going now though?”
“Amazing.” He smiled. “I mean at first I was terrified. I was like oh god I’m going to ruin her life.”
“Yeah I know that feeling. Of course yours is already self sustained.” Eric sighed nodding towards Carolyn and Tony.
“Yeah.” Michael laughed slightly. “But still… but then it was so easy. Not the parenting part per say; that I’m still getting used to. Trying to figure out the right things to say and everything but… loving her. That’s so easy. Wanting to be with her… so easy. And now… I can’t imagine living with out her.” Michael sighed with a smile as his glance drifted over to Sydney. “Either of them.”

Sydney smiled back at Michael who was smiling at her.
“Look at you all happy.” Nadia giggled.
“Hmm? Oh...” Sydney laughed slightly.
“Seriously sis, I haven’t seen you like this in... well ever.”
“I know I’m just...” She sighed contently.
“So things are working out with Michael then?”
“Yeah I mean I was worried at first but he’s so good. He’s so good with her. Oh… he just fit’s you know?” Sydney smiled.
“Uh huh. So he’s good with just her then?” Nadia asked. Sydney blushed slightly and looked down. “Alright I want details; explicit ones!”
“Nadia!” Sydney laughed. “We just kissed.”
“Boo you’re not fun.” Nadia sighed.
“Well we don’t want to ruin it because of Carolyn and....”
“Syd he’s the father of your child. It’s ok to be with him.”
“I know I just... I don’t want anyone to get hurt.” Sydney sighed.
“You mean you don’t want Sydney to get hurt.” Nadia said.
“Not just me but... yeah...” She sighed.
“Sydney for the past fifteen years you’ve been playing everything safe so Carolyn wouldn’t be hurt, but the truth is you’re terrified of being hurt yourself. Look at Carolyn; she’s fine. You need to take a chance for your own happiness Sydney.” Nadia said.
Sydney smiled at her. “I know you’re right but... it’s hard.”
“I know it’s hard. But if you get it, it’s so good.” Nadia smiled. “You gotta ask yourself though, do you want it?”
Sydney glanced over at Carolyn who was now chatting with Michael and Eric while holding Tony on her hip. “Yeah, I want it.”

PM LIST
Alias_rocks_87
Sydney A Vaughn
maddy28
PoketRockets11
texasalias2004
Sydney L Bristow
sexcivaughn14
syd26
rileylovesalias
aliasfancarrie7
Ms.MichaelVaughn